America_2
Main Char
.P E S A D E L O.
Clan
Olympos Of Death
FUTURE UPDATE IDEAS!
(Hybrid dinosaurs)

-
Well, my idea is that hybrid dinosaurs come into the game, and what would that be? Hybrid dinosaurs are genetically "altered" dinosaurs, in a laboratory before they are born, scientists modify and create the hybrid, mixing several DNA from different dinosaurs for example (Velociraptor, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Cobra, Therizinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Toad and Squid ).

* To form this hybrid dinosaur, I would have a capsule in the game to fuse DNA's, and to fuse the hybrid I would use dino dollar instead of gold so that all players have access, but to form a hybrid it would have to be maximum level and release the npc to release the capsule, the npc would be a scientist who would stay close to a laboratory. (Obviously this is my idea, developers can fix something they don't like)

this
capsule would use to fuse the DNA's of 2 different or the same dinos, which would make it stronger and with another appearance, its casting would take a few days, but it could be improved or finished instantly with the coins. (even though this is details, players like it a lot and notice)

(Here below are some images to better understand the capsule and the castings)
@Faye @NaY @Gruni

hibrid.pnghibrido.pngestegocerotops.jpg

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium
even if this comes in ds, there will be limited hybrids only, for example 2-3 hybrids or we can say 2-3 new dinos.
Many max level players will be able to get them and then what? back to the same old stuff just with more new dinos, it would simply make the game more complex (the laboratory process and all). Instead 1-2 new dinos can be added in the game.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
Sinceramente eu acho que é uma ideia muito difícil de implantar, já que nem os dinos normais eles trazem pro jogo quem dirá híbridos
Sem contar que acho que não combina tanto com a jogo essa ideia mas admito que teriam muitas combinações incríveis tipo carnotauro+T-Rex porém acho essa ideia meio fora da curva,mas, talvez algo assim pudesse ser colocado num evento tipo o um híbrido do Carmo e do rex seria legal ele ser uma espécie de boss global ou algo do tipo, mas seria apenas ele e acho difícil ser um personagem jogável
No final parece um conceito interessante pelo menos pra algum tipo de evento

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
FUTURE UPDATE IDEAS!
(Hybrid dinosaurs)

-
Well, my idea is that hybrid dinosaurs come into the game, and what would that be? Hybrid dinosaurs are genetically "altered" dinosaurs, in a laboratory before they are born, scientists modify and create the hybrid, mixing several DNA from different dinosaurs for example (Velociraptor, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Cobra, Therizinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Toad and Squid ).

* To form this hybrid dinosaur, I would have a capsule in the game to fuse DNA's, and to fuse the hybrid I would use dino dollar instead of gold so that all players have access, but to form a hybrid it would have to be maximum level and release the npc to release the capsule, the npc would be a scientist who would stay close to a laboratory. (Obviously this is my idea, developers can fix something they don't like)

this
capsule would use to fuse the DNA's of 2 different or the same dinos, which would make it stronger and with another appearance, its casting would take a few days, but it could be improved or finished instantly with the coins. (even though this is details, players like it a lot and notice)

(Here below are some images to better understand the capsule and the castings)
@Faye @NaY @Gruni

View attachment 43644View attachment 43645View attachment 43646
I don't think the dino storm game will bring a new dinosaur anytime soon