aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Guys hunt is perfect put claws and dino reflector no need damage tech or this stuff just claw dino reflector stregnth and strength clothes take 6-7 dinos on u or smilos whatever and u give same damage to all and more ^^ thank me later

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
Guys hunt is perfect put claws and dino reflector no need damage tech or this stuff just claw dino reflector stregnth and strength clothes take 6-7 dinos on u or smilos whatever and u give same damage to all and more ^^ thank me later
yeah man just wait 1 month till i unlock with quest and buy with gem

-_MADARA_UCHIHA_-

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-_MADARA_UCHIHA_-
Clan
Quickerz Voltz
which gun & dino you used?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Already doing :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Doesnt matter the weapon is all about the claws *put claws and go hunt take 6-7 dinos on u and what ability u do to one it goes to all same* guys hunting is much easier than before xD

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
yeah man just wait 1 month till i unlock with quest and buy with gem
one month? i kill one smilo per 1 minute lol people arent complaning about the fact that we have everything and we can't hunt WE dont have the stuff that will help us Hunt and we can't hunt for the stuff that will Help us hunt jesus

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
On whatever weapon put :Dino defence,Focus,Presicion,Dino Reflector
On Dino put:Claws,Armor,Strength,Vita

Clothes:Strength
Have fun 170k dd in one hour ^^

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
one month? i kill one smilo per 1 minute lol people arent complaning about the fact that we have everything and we can't hunt WE dont have the stuff that will help us Hunt and we can't hunt for the stuff that will Help us hunt jesus
what a pity 😭😭😭

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Not
On whatever weapon put :Dino defence,Focus,Presicion,Dino Reflector
On Dino put:Claws,Armor,Strength,Vita

Clothes:Strength
Have fun 170k dd in one hour ^^
Not Everyone have claw implant or reflector implant. This solution is viable only for those having these 2 implant. Otherwise the low level will still get problem in hunt.

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
No before this updeats my man before shield before shock before aim and that stuff come to game u was playing with strengt and armor in game with pm and colt not yagers and gatlings ^^ they came to game u bought and put them t be good so same now go hunt take them and done

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
I recomend coelos to that bcz coelos have that damage up like the old rexes so more easy effect and damage ^^

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
For wars i can learn how to kill instant in 4 hits just need other combine ^^

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Hmm that claw seems not to work as intended. We will look into that why so many targets are affected at once bypassing regular combat checks. Thx for the report.
Why u want destroye claws now ?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Hmm that claw seems not to work as intended. We will look into that why so many targets are affected at once bypassing regular combat checks. Thx for the report.
How it was supposed to work then? ;d

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
From our perspective it's supposed to work as intended. And is working as designed. It attack targets that is in combat only.

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
But it is works what is in combat we just grab 4-5 animals so it means they are in combat what u want with claws we found how to hunt and u will destroye that to ?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I think what's happening here is that developer thought that claw attacked 4 target without them being in combat. But on live server a player need to attack a target for claw to work on these targets.

Unless developer found a bug with claw himself I think there's a misunderstanding here.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Claw implementation was a mess as it did not process them properly through the attack logic and had incorrect claw trigger chance values at the same time. :rolleyes:

But dont worry it will still be balanced to work nicely but not as OP as it is currently. It slipped through in the live release as the simulation only worked on 1vs1 fights where the claw has no effect.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Claw implementation was a mess as it did not process them properly through the attack logic and had incorrect claw trigger chance values at the same time. :rolleyes:

But dont worry it will still be balanced to work nicely but not as OP as it is currently. It slipped through in the live release as the simulation only worked on 1vs1 fights where the claw has no effect.
they're going to nerfear to the claw implant?

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity

Just let it how it is already servers are empty let us have some fun at least like that or more will leave.... claws are perfect u just hit several animals and then claw works to what u hit so there is nothing bad

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity

If u want make us waste more money and push us just say it so we can know it ^^ from now not when u all destroye it in last minutes