Duszzzz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fufufufu
Clan
None
i stopped playing the game, and after i wanted to come back to the game few years later I found out that facebook log in is no longer supported and that's a shame because i was only logging into my account with the facebook log in I was thinking that i could recover my account somehow, and someone could help me

Duszzzz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fufufufu
Clan
None
yeah i used this guide and it still doesnt work, when i log in with my facebook email i get into character maker like i open the game first time in my life, i verified my email first time i made the account so it was years ago, its like my characters Disappeared but when i search them in game they are still there

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Then you will need to contact our support team about this issue. If this would be your first time contacting support, you will need to register a support account:
  1. Go to https://support.splitscreenstudios.com/
  2. Click on "Register" and follow the instructions
  3. Watch your email inbox for an automated email from the support system that contains a verification link; click that link in order to activate your support account
  4. Return to https://support.splitscreenstudios.com/ and log in with your support login data
  5. Click on "Get Help" and follow the instructions

Duszzzz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fufufufu
Clan
None
i made a ticket on 13 January 2024 18:44 and i still got no answer so i just hoped that i can find support on forum faster

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i made a ticket on 13 January 2024 18:44 and i still got no answer so i just hoped that i can find support on forum faster
The answer from support may have gone to your email spam folder -- please check. You can also log in to the support website and review your ticket status right there.

Duszzzz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fufufufu
Clan
None
yeah i made sure and i still got no answer, even on my 2th ticket that i made 2 days ago is it supposed to take that long?