vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
What is the way you make farming not boring as hell?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Farming has become boring since I reached lvl 55. That's the only way I can farm without getting bored now.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

Did you just farm hunting smilodons?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I mean yeah, I just need Dino dollars and hunting other dino is even more boring that farming smilodon.

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
check discord

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hmmmmm, Its boring cause you hunt just at 1 place just ''smilodons'' try to hunt anothers one.. They give dd's to you anyway xD

Oh, i liked that song :D

Greetings Evyus!

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Hmmmmm, Its boring cause you hunt just at 1 place just ''smilodons'' try to hunt anothers one.. They give dd's to you anyway xD

Oh, i liked that song :D

Greetings Evyus!
The thing why most of people in higher lvls, hunt only smilos is that they're one of the easiest and fastest mobs to kill, with 0 skills affecting your character. It means that in shorter amount of time you are able to get more items = more dd. For us it is more effective to hunt smilos rather than paras or para bandits, which sometimes can get us killed with ease. So yeah after long long time it is starting to get boring. And even if we move to another place it's still the same. And someone whos starting to get bored for sure won't think about starting to attack another dino because basically as I said it is more risky for him.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
So you guys want things ''easy'' .. thats why its so boring .. the easy things sometimes is bad .. try to change the mobs about you hunt. ''Paras can kill us easy'' so use your mind to see what can help you to take less damage from paras and another mobs. you make your game boring, so try to do your game funny :D

Greetings Evyus!

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
So basically are you trying to encourage us to spend more and more time in the game? Like i know u guys are payed for it or something, but by this more people will leave this game than stay in it c:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
That's just my opinion about it xD

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Also I know that there are already plans on how to improve and boost getting dd by 55 lvl (not as it is currently only x1 drop, and it takes so much time and effort to actually farm). And I'm really going forward to hear anything new about it, this us a very good thing to do. BUT... Right now it is what it is, and I'm just saying what it is xd

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Damn why am I repeating myself so much xDD

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello @vansh & @Igaflys :giggle:

Thank you for your feedback, it's been shared with our development team. Hopefully, we will see some developments in this mentioned area you have pointed out.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
So you guys want things ''easy'' .. thats why its so boring .. the easy things sometimes is bad .. try to change the mobs about you hunt. ''Paras can kill us easy'' so use your mind to see what can help you to take less damage from paras and another mobs. you make your game boring, so try to do your game funny :D

Greetings Evyus!
Hard doesn't mean fun and we do not want easy things to do. We want rewarding things to do. Not too much reward nor too little.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
I think there could be some bonuses for more challenging enemy fighters, like getting an extra amount of loot for killing alphas, or a cold bonus for killing multiple creatures in quick succession.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i have been repeating this since 200b.c

add dungeons. Mmorpgs are played in two ways. Or for fun or with efficency in mind. If even the fun part sucks after a certain time, people go back to efficency. Its just not enough content. I may come out as spoiled but we dint need no damn endgame rework if most new people dont get to lvl 15. All the reworks are awesome if the speed was adequate. Rn its not. So better invest in new players, get some more revenue = more budget for updates and you'll see where this goes. Most ppl you see at 55 are with bought accounts and you know it deep down.

Sincerly Cause.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i have been repeating this since 200b.c

add dungeons. Mmorpgs are played in two ways. Or for fun or with efficency in mind. If even the fun part sucks after a certain time, people go back to efficency. Its just not enough content. I may come out as spoiled but we dint need no damn endgame rework if most new people dont get to lvl 15. All the reworks are awesome if the speed was adequate. Rn its not. So better invest in new players, get some more revenue = more budget for updates and you'll see where this goes. Most ppl you see at 55 are with bought accounts and you know it deep down.

Sincerly Cause.
part 3 is kinda different since i suppose everyone will be able to take part in that content. part 1 added a shop so not really content and the pubblic was less excited. Part 2 did add more content so it was better receaved by the public. Even returning players. The fact is, with this bigger playerbase now, you cant wait too long for pt3

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
part 3 is kinda different since i suppose everyone will be able to take part in that content. part 1 added a shop so not really content and the pubblic was less excited. Part 2 did add more content so it was better receaved by the public. Even returning players. The fact is, with this bigger playerbase now, you cant wait too long for pt3
Of course it is obvious we shouldnt wait as u said too long for part 3 BUT... To talk about adding or changing things in the game u need to remember that each of this things require from devs actually tons of work like codes etc (they can not work sometimes and cause bugs that have to be fixed in order to be able to continiue with writting the code). That's why if I were you i wouldnt expect part 3 of the update to come very soon. Let the devs first fully develop it.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Of course it is obvious we shouldnt wait as u said too long for part 3 BUT... To talk about adding or changing things in the game u need to remember that each of this things require from devs actually tons of work like codes etc (they can not work sometimes and cause bugs that have to be fixed in order to be able to continiue with writting the code). That's why if I were you i wouldnt expect part 3 of the update to come very soon. Let the devs first fully develop it.
I've seen this kind of speech since 2014😴😂

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
1. drop steel legions. +1 employee for ds. put ds on steam and market game +much interest=revenue=more employees.

FACT IS, your argument is invalid because if the devs wanted ds to be good, they would have done it long ago.

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
1. drop steel legions. +1 employee for ds. put ds on steam and market game +much interest=revenue=more employees.

FACT IS, your argument is invalid because if the devs wanted ds to be good, they would have done it long ago.
I agree with putting ds on steam it would basically be a game changer for this game with the amount of people coming in this game because no one really knows about this game rn tbh we need more publishing however with a bunch bunch of people coming in then winning the rex will take eternity but honestly it takes forever nonetheless so what's wrong w it

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
But it doesn't change the thing that they need some time for writring codes xD
i agree that it does. But ur a friggin company and on top of that i dont think ds is really complex to develop. If it is they are doing something wrong

nothingtown

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
nothingtown
Clan
After Dark
tbh i just listen to music and zone out while farming :3 or i watch tv/yt in the background!