What's new

How possible play in honestly behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkor666

Reaction score
Hello everybody
Sorry that i be write in english language
I never use forum to discission but last days are in Dino Storm terrible.
We have few ( maybe more like few players) which use cheats,say bad words and insult another players.
I begon this play with entusiasm with pleasure and hope to nice play.And now? What i have? Players which can doing all and they dont take bann.Is that ok? Many people start play DS but they dont know what happened realy in this game.Later when they be have high level and good clans ...take connfissions and disturbed because another players be stronger like they
How that possibel??Hm?
And now if i have enough this behavior of cheaters ...i be kill they(ofcourse with help 2-3 another players) and i be outlaw i can be banned by screens of cheaters.That is not now Dino Storm but Dino Comedy Storm where all is possible when i try somethings good doing
With best greets and withouts pleasure of Game... :devilish:

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Alkor666 said:
Hello everybody
Sorry that i be write in english language
I never use forum to discission but last days are in Dino Storm terrible.
We have few ( maybe more like few players) which use cheats,say bad words and insult another players.
I begon this play with entusiasm with pleasure and hope to nice play.And now? What i have? Players which can doing all and they dont take bann.Is that ok? Many people start play DS but they dont know what happened realy in this game.Later when they be have high level and good clans ...take connfissions and disturbed because another players be stronger like they
How that possibel??Hm?
And now if i have enough this behavior of cheaters ...i be kill they(ofcourse with help 2-3 another players) and i be outlaw i can be banned by screens of cheaters.That is not now Dino Storm but Dino Comedy Storm where all is possible when i try somethings good doing
With best greets and withouts pleasure of Game... :devilish:
:LOL: I just noticed my previous reply "disappeared". The forum police do everything but what they should be doing which is publicly respond to concerns about cheaters / players who use hacks.

You see this thread http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=6031 was stickied, and locked so there will be no public discussion on their forum. That's about all you will get here. They handle accusations of cheating behind the curtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.