Mazekeen

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Mazekeen
Clan
Black
Hello Dino Storm Support. I hoje this email get to You.
I want to give voice to all the players like me, ho plays this game from 2012. We where all Kids by those years and we found this game by Facebook at the time, we played it, we enjoyed it, and we would never imagine how this game would be following us from all this years until today. We survived all this years together, even from an global epidemic never seen before.

This game made us friends from all corners of the world. I cant deny it was a huge part of our lives, super important.

Please, hear us.
What has always made us love this game, was always the wars.
Fighting for some reason, chosing a side, helping our clan to win sheriff, the dispute for a place in the elections. Attack strategies with free schedules, waiting for our enemies to sleep to take advantage.
Meeting with the clan, where we combined the best strategies.
The fact that it was difficult to obtain the most desired dinosaur, T Rex. That was what made him so special. Not everyone had it.

We miss all of this...
The New updates are making the game lose its essence. Day after Day, we see our friends leaving the game. We are deeply saddned by what you are doing to our beloved childhood game.
We are absolutely dissatisfied with the portal's attack time control, the percentage of drainage and now the New update that was today instaled 23-05-2024.
We would like you to return to being the game you always were by 2012 until 2020.
Stop with all this updates, you are forggetting the updates we really enjoy. Where is lvl 65? Where is a New map? A New dinossaur? New implants? New weapons, new tech. Those are the updates that we really want. Please #gobackto2020dinostorm

Ame 1 players.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Hello Dino Storm Support. I hoje this email get to You.
I want to give voice to all the players like me, ho plays this game from 2012. We where all Kids by those years and we found this game by Facebook at the time, we played it, we enjoyed it, and we would never imagine how this game would be following us from all this years until today. We survived all this years together, even from an global epidemic never seen before.

This game made us friends from all corners of the world. I cant deny it was a huge part of our lives, super important.

Please, hear us.
What has always made us love this game, was always the wars.
Fighting for some reason, chosing a side, helping our clan to win sheriff, the dispute for a place in the elections. Attack strategies with free schedules, waiting for our enemies to sleep to take advantage.
Meeting with the clan, where we combined the best strategies.
The fact that it was difficult to obtain the most desired dinosaur, T Rex. That was what made him so special. Not everyone had it.

We miss all of this...
The New updates are making the game lose its essence. Day after Day, we see our friends leaving the game. We are deeply saddned by what you are doing to our beloved childhood game.
We are absolutely dissatisfied with the portal's attack time control, the percentage of drainage and now the New update that was today instaled 23-05-2024.
We would like you to return to being the game you always were by 2012 until 2020.
Stop with all this updates, you are forggetting the updates we really enjoy. Where is lvl 65? Where is a New map? A New dinossaur? New implants? New weapons, new tech. Those are the updates that we really want. Please #gobackto2020dinostorm

Ame 1 players.
i saw quiet a few concerns and complaints similar to this one pop up and i can understand some of these parts however i think its not right to just think of everything you said as bad i believe there were genuinly good intentions in some of these updates the T rex change for example was a great one making it possible for solo players or small clans to get it (that doesnt mean its not hard its just possible) which is great and be honest with me even before that change almost every member of a large clan had a rex like it was one of the most common dinos around even before that change you just had to bowdown before some large clan leader and spend a tone of effort waiting and begging to get one not to mention getting one alone was impossible which is unfair to solo players that dont want a clan telling them if they want a rex they cant have it without one

now as for the towers i think the main intention was to get rid of the boring and unenjoyable multiple hours long slugfests of a wars which sometimes came to be i can understand someone finding 1 to 2 hours long battles as fun but theres no way someone would enjoy a 11 hours long one thats not even close to fun its closer to a chore so i think the change was meant to change this and instead make it so that the fights happen at specific times and in specific lenghts (atleast for tower combat i believe you can still kill eachother outside of that time aswell) ofcourse i can understand frustrations with how it changed the gameplay and its a walid thing but if your only concern with that is that you cant attack whenever you want then let me ask you this do you actualy want to fight your enemy or do you want to try and avoid actively fighting them as much as possible? since to me it seems like the second part is what your trying to do so if you all were to specify a bit more about this problem besides just saying you dont like fighting an enemy that is capable of fighting back

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
New players can never reach level 65... Nobody can reach level 55 because it is already difficult to improve. A normal player leaves the game at level 30. He should not level up.. Just a new map. New dinosaur weapons can be added