What's new

Help me please

Joe_Icemonte

Reaction score
I cant like or comment on Dino Storm page facebook

I want to join DS even on fb but I cant coz of this problem.
Help me please

khaly

Reaction score
Joe_Icemonte said:
I cant like or comment on Dino Storm page facebook

I want to join DS even on fb but I cant coz of this problem.
Help me please
Hello! :)

To can like/comment any post in the Dino Storm Facebook page, you must have a FB account and be logged in. If you want to play Dino Storm, no need to be connected in FB. You can download the game or can use use : http://www.dinostorm.com .

All the best,
Khaly

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Same happens with me. I don't have any like or comment button on any posts in Dinostorm page on Facebook. I have only share button though I have an account :(

khaly

Reaction score
Pr0Ankit said:
Same happens with me. I don't have any like or comment button on any posts in Dinostorm page on Facebook. I have only share button though I have an account :(
Hello! :)

Please delete all temporary internet files, cookie and cache from the internet browser history. From browser's console delete errors. Check if you have the latest version of Java and remove from your computer all old versions. If you have last version, delete from Java: "Cache and log files" and "Cached Applications and Applets" . Restart your computer and try again.

All the best,
Khaly

Joe_Icemonte

Reaction score
I've delete all temporary internet files, cookie and cache from the internet browser history. my java version is the last. Restart my computer and try again but still can't like or comment on dino storm fan page.. looks like dino storm blocked my facebook. help me please

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hi :),

You may also try sending a ticket to the Support team. Click Here to go the Support Desk.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit