What's new

HAMMER ,IMBALANCE IN WEAPONS AND GAMEPLAY (SUGGESTIONS, UNUSUAL ERRORS, BUGS)

goliat

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
NAMELES
Clan
sin clan
Does the hammer, being a basic and easy-to-get weapon, deserve a 500% damage boost? . it is not absurd

Let's compare hammer damage per hit: Hammer 50k per hit Vs Peacemaker 29k per hit.

Does the hammer deserve to be superior to acquisition weapons at higher levels, like the yagger rifle (45), shotgun (lv51), etc.?

Why not increase the damage per hit to weapons like the peacemaker and yeagger, so they have a chance to beat dino tanks.
The shotgun, the Gatling gun, the Pm, the yagger and the burning Cold, unlike the Hammer weapon (since having excessive and absurd damage only depends on raw damage), are weapons that generally depend on their abilities and above all on the full bar for extra power. So the extra power emptying technology makes them practically useless.
Defects:

It is almost impossible to beat using PM and YAGGER, the dino tanks that have the damage reflector implant equipped.

The 3rd and 4th hits of the peacemaker activate the damage reflector of the opposing player's weapon much more (excessively) than other weapons.

It is impossible to use the ability to increase the damage to 33% of the Yagger weapon (ability with extra power), since this ability activates the weapon damage reflector every time it hits.

Note that these 2 weapons, the Peacemaker and the Yagger Rifle, proc the Damage Reflector implant the most.

Personally, it was enough to increase the range of the hammer, since being a free weapon it does not deserve an exaggerated improvement, nor does it deserve to be superior to the weapons that are unlocked at higher levels.

It is still very easy to beat rex and hammer players (if they don't use damage reflector or extra power drain tech) with peacemaker, but it becomes very difficult (almost impossible) to use weapons like peacemaker and yagger rifle to defeat to a dino tank.

The Showtopper vs. Hammer In Rex vs. Rex, the Showtopper literally has no significant advantage.

Does the hammer, being a basic and easy-to-get weapon, deserve a 500% damage boost? . it is not absurd.
All this leads to imbalances in the game, dinosaurs like the coelophysis that do not have any strong ability and due to their low life (easily destroyed by weapons like the hammer) have practically no advantage over any dinosaur and are even inferior to tanky dinosaurs like the brachiosaurus being this unlockable at a lower level, or dinosaurs like the t-rex (which due to its low life is easily destroyed by weapons with great damage), when this is the maximum achievable achievement (the final goal) it becomes irrelevant and literally loses importance.
One suggestion is that they increase the damage per Hit of ranged weapons.
Reduce the range of the hammer or its damage by 500% since 400% was enough.

The weapons should be updated again, improving or decreasing their abilities, since the supposed balance does not exist.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I would generally say that hammer maybe has too high skill damage, but also it seems you have poor experience in pvp.

are weapons that generally depend on their abilities and above all on the full bar for extra power.
When player is affected with hit chance down effect from rex, hammer doesn't need his skill with ep to counter it? It does

It is impossible to use the ability to increase the damage to 33% of the Yagger weapon (ability with extra power), since this ability activates the weapon damage reflector every time it hits.
Nobody forces you to use dmg up ability when enemy has reflection effect

Note that these 2 weapons, the Peacemaker and the Yagger Rifle, proc the Damage Reflector implant the most.
There is no difference what gun is used, it depend on when you have cool down on skill or not, since those guns have far range skills and other don't. This is why players without guns with far range skills have reflections effect less often than those without far range guns, because they have cool downs on skill more often since they can use skills more often.

As I already mentioned, yager and peacemaker have far range skills, so you simply keep your enemy in far range and use far range skills, meanwhile enemy with hammer can't also for enemy its also worse to use hammer if you have weapon reflection implant.

I'm not gonna explain you all ways of using each gun

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
It is almost impossible to beat using PM and YAGGER, the dino tanks that have the damage reflector implant equipped.
The most stupid thing to do is to try killing tanks in far range, what for it seems you use yager and pm

goliat

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
NAMELES
Clan
sin clan
En general, diría que el martillo puede tener un daño de habilidad demasiado alto, pero también parece que tienes poca experiencia en pvp.

Cuando el jugador se ve afectado por el efecto de probabilidad de golpe de rex, ¿hammer no necesita su habilidad con ep para contrarrestarlo? Lo hace

Nadie te obliga a usar la habilidad de dañar cuando el enemigo tiene un efecto de reflejo.

No hay diferencia en qué arma se usa, depende de cuándo haya enfriado la habilidad o no, ya que esas armas tienen habilidades de largo alcance y otras no. Esta es la razón por la cual los jugadores sin armas con habilidades de largo alcance tienen efectos de reflejos con menos frecuencia que aquellos sin armas de largo alcance, porque tienen enfriamientos en la habilidad con más frecuencia ya que pueden usar habilidades con más frecuencia.

Como ya mencioné, el yager y el pacificador tienen habilidades de largo alcance, por lo que simplemente mantienes a tu enemigo en un rango lejano y usas habilidades de largo alcance, mientras que el enemigo con martillo no puede también para el enemigo, también es peor usar martillo si tienes implante de reflejo de arma .

No voy a explicarte todas las formas de usar cada arma.
[/COTIZAR]
Tengo mucha experiencia en pvp hermano, juego solo para eso y por mi alianza 70%-30% conozco cada arma, las ventajas, etc. I am a PACILOVER, me encanta esa arma. Puedo comprar fácilmente el martillo, usarlo y sería muy fácil para mí vencer a cualquiera.
Lo que intento decir es que el Martillo no merece una mejora como la que tenía, es un arma muy básica, armas como el yagger quedaron atrás, siendo estas difíciles de conseguir. Y no hay equilibrio, no tienen las mismas ventajas.

goliat

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
NAMELES
Clan
sin clan
En general, diría que el martillo puede tener un daño de habilidad demasiado alto, pero también parece que tienes poca experiencia en pvp.

Cuando el jugador se ve afectado por el efecto de probabilidad de golpe de rex, ¿hammer no necesita su habilidad con ep para contrarrestarlo? Lo hace

Nadie te obliga a usar la habilidad de dañar cuando el enemigo tiene un efecto de reflejo.

No hay diferencia en qué arma se usa, depende de cuándo haya enfriado la habilidad o no, ya que esas armas tienen habilidades de largo alcance y otras no. Esta es la razón por la cual los jugadores sin armas con habilidades de largo alcance tienen efectos de reflejos con menos frecuencia que aquellos sin armas de largo alcance, porque tienen enfriamientos en la habilidad con más frecuencia ya que pueden usar habilidades con más frecuencia.

Como ya mencioné, el yager y el pacificador tienen habilidades de largo alcance, por lo que simplemente mantienes a tu enemigo en un rango lejano y usas habilidades de largo alcance, mientras que el enemigo con martillo no puede también para el enemigo, también es peor usar martillo si tienes implante de reflejo de arma .

[/COTIZAR]
No me entendiste, lo que quise decir es que la mayoría de las veces, cuando usas la habilidad 3 del arma yagger con poder extra, tiende a activar más el reflector del arma, es algo que siempre noto, y no tiene nada que ver al enfriamiento.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
I think many players have noticed the effectiveness of the hammer in terms of damage, I as a Coelophysis user couldn't help but notice the extravagant amount of health I lose when being hit by a hammer attack.

You combine the 500% damage of attacks from the hammer, added to the vulnerability that a centrosaurus can give, it really is very difficult for you to win with any other weapon, or even using the same weapon, but the centrosaurus will manage to do twice as much damage, thanks its vulnerability.

And distancing is very difficult, especially with low health, it seems that even if the coelophysis has greater resistance than the others, it can still remain within the enemy's range for a long time until it has taken enough distance to not be hit anymore, and this chance of fast distance is even smaller if the enemies are using faster dinosaurs like carnosaurus and rex. Only the ability of claws with extra to be able to save this situation, However without using this attack, one wrong step (or lag), you will be on the crosshairs and in the exact distance of some player to reach you. not to mention that even the weapon with the longest range in the game, it cannot shoot from a distance very far from the enemy, making you able to shoot just a few steps from the enemy, and still having to stop for a while to be able to wait for the enemy to enter the range of the your weapon, and if the enemy is just a few more steps away, the enemy's reach will still hit him., It's not a big deal to stay away these days. And that's what will force you into melee combat, that if you're not using a weapon like hammer, showttoper or colt, you'll die for a dinosaur with less strength than yours, just because he uses the melee attack of the hammer, and without having been able to do the least amount of damage to it.

goliat

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
NAMELES
Clan
sin clan

[/COTIZAR]
Al parecer nunca has usado el arma yagger y eres de los que solo usa el martillo. Hermano, estas armas son prácticamente inútiles en sus funciones, cada arma debe tener una ventaja en sus habilidades y sus rangos, es decir, tener la oportunidad de ganar en sus respectivos rangos.
¿El enfriamiento? No tiene nada que ver, deberías hacer un poco más de pvp, usar una escopeta o un martillo, mantenerte a una distancia que sea el alcance del arma y golpearlo un par de veces, lo activará en menor medida. Yo haciendo una prueba en todos los casos posibles algo muy rápido, llegué a la conclusión de que las armas que más tienden a activar el reflector del arma son:
Gatling ( si , dime que es el enfriamiento tambien ) ....
PM
Yagger
Arma de fuego
Sensacional
martillo

goliat

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
NAMELES
Clan
sin clan
Lo más estúpido que puedes hacer es intentar matar tanques a larga distancia, por lo que parece que usas yager y pm.
[/COTIZAR]
Hermano, si usas un martillo, sabrás que no necesitas la habilidad 3 con poder extra para derrotar a otros dinosaurios, incluido el rex.
Si usas a Rex y te enfrentas a otro rex te darás cuenta que lanzándole golpes es derrotado fácilmente, sin necesidad de rugirle.
Si usas brach y hammer sigues enfrentando a rex, en el caso de que te ruga en el mejor de los casos tu curación coincidirá con el rugido o usas la habilidad 3 y tendrás 4-3 segundos de diferencia donde puedes golpear el ataque 4 (solo un golpe)
En el peor de los casos usas coelo y martillo, ¿es mejor usar 3? y mantenerte cerca no, lo mejor es usar la habilidad 1 con extra, es mejor usar la 3 del martillo cuando estemos a media vida o combate y mantener distancia.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
I think everyone should take this topic into consideration, I think that the hammer really has more advantages than other weapons, it is not impossible to kill hammer users, but you must play very well, and be lucky enough to have the right equipment against the enemy right, because there is no perfect combination that will make you win all the players, there are combinations that are efficient against other combinations of implants and technologies.

However, it is still very difficult to beat someone who uses a hammer, especially if you carry Centrosaurus, because of the vulnerability, the damage of the hammer is doubled, and this is very dangerous.

I think it would be the same if you used showttoper or colt, they are close weapons, which give advantage to melee dinosaurs, and if a centrosaur uses it, it is easy for him to kill a carnivore, since if you use the skills of these weapons, they do more damage that the dino.

I think that combinations like this are superior than others, and this causes a disadvantage for all others, but it is still possible to beat these techniques.

However, it is more difficult for you than for the enemy that uses Centrosaur + (Any melee weapon)

Example: If the enemy uses Centrosaur(Vitality, Heat, Agility, Stamina)
Hammer(Damage, Frequency, Range, Accuracy)
And you use: Coelophysis(Vitality, Stamina, Heat, Stability)
Peacemaker(Damage, Range, Frequency, Aim Point)

The only way to win would be to stay as far away from the enemy as possible, but staying away is very difficult if your intention is to kill the enemy, Peacemaker is out of focus, so possibly you will miss most of the attacks, Your combination of implants is for you keep your distance from the enemy, but staying away won't be easy because you'll have to run around the entire map until you manage to kill him, that is if he doesn't reach you if by chance you miss the distance. which is not very big. to use the weapon's attack skills, you are required to be at a distance that the enemy's shots reach you, and he will probably do more damage to you with the hammer shots, than the peacemaker shots, so you will probably lose more life than him.

The only way to win would be if the enemy didn't use heat, it would be possible to paralyze him, and keep him still for a while, but that's not our case.

I think you can see that coelophysis would lose to centrosaurus, with these combinations.

That is, the advantage is almost zero to win a distance combat, it would be easier to win melee against a herbivore, but as I said, in the case of the centrosaurus, or even the parasaurolophus, these conditions can be a disadvantage, try to win a of these dinosaurs using coelo + peacemaker, and going melee, as a peacemaker, it has no weapon attack that can be activated at close range, you will lose the advantage of weapon damage, same as I say for yager, so you stop and think , how is it possible to beat a herbivore in melee using a ranged weapon? it's practically impossible, you can even win, but then I think it would be the opponent's lack of skill.
Therefore, I agree that using weapons such as peacemaker and yager is out of the question, and this is not beneficial to the game, as it makes some things useless, overvaluing others.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think everyone should take this topic into consideration, I think that the hammer really has more advantages than other weapons, it is not impossible to kill hammer users, but you must play very well, and be lucky enough to have the right equipment against the enemy right, because there is no perfect combination that will make you win all the players, there are combinations that are efficient against other combinations of implants and technologies.

However, it is still very difficult to beat someone who uses a hammer, especially if you carry Centrosaurus, because of the vulnerability, the damage of the hammer is doubled, and this is very dangerous.

I think it would be the same if you used showttoper or colt, they are close weapons, which give advantage to melee dinosaurs, and if a centrosaur uses it, it is easy for him to kill a carnivore, since if you use the skills of these weapons, they do more damage that the dino.

I think that combinations like this are superior than others, and this causes a disadvantage for all others, but it is still possible to beat these techniques.

However, it is more difficult for you than for the enemy that uses Centrosaur + (Any melee weapon)

Example: If the enemy uses Centrosaur(Vitality, Heat, Agility, Stamina)
Hammer(Damage, Frequency, Range, Accuracy)
And you use: Coelophysis(Vitality, Stamina, Heat, Stability)
Peacemaker(Damage, Range, Frequency, Aim Point)

The only way to win would be to stay as far away from the enemy as possible, but staying away is very difficult if your intention is to kill the enemy, Peacemaker is out of focus, so possibly you will miss most of the attacks, Your combination of implants is for you keep your distance from the enemy, but staying away won't be easy because you'll have to run around the entire map until you manage to kill him, that is if he doesn't reach you if by chance you miss the distance. which is not very big. to use the weapon's attack skills, you are required to be at a distance that the enemy's shots reach you, and he will probably do more damage to you with the hammer shots, than the peacemaker shots, so you will probably lose more life than him.

The only way to win would be if the enemy didn't use heat, it would be possible to paralyze him, and keep him still for a while, but that's not our case.

I think you can see that coelophysis would lose to centrosaurus, with these combinations.

That is, the advantage is almost zero to win a distance combat, it would be easier to win melee against a herbivore, but as I said, in the case of the centrosaurus, or even the parasaurolophus, these conditions can be a disadvantage, try to win a of these dinosaurs using coelo + peacemaker, and going melee, as a peacemaker, it has no weapon attack that can be activated at close range, you will lose the advantage of weapon damage, same as I say for yager, so you stop and think , how is it possible to beat a herbivore in melee using a ranged weapon? it's practically impossible, you can even win, but then I think it would be the opponent's lack of skill.
Therefore, I agree that using weapons such as peacemaker and yager is out of the question, and this is not beneficial to the game, as it makes some things useless, overvaluing others.
Shield and weapon reflection implant help pretty well against hammer.

Using coel+pm vs centro in close range is just wrong. That centro can't be won with this combo has nothing to do with hammer, the thing is just the combo isn't right and thats all. Also maybe coel has hard time killing centro, but its easier with coel kill rex or carno who have less hp and are slower. Also rex deals with centro or para pretty well

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Shield and weapon reflection implant help pretty well against hammer.

Using coel+pm vs centro in close range is just wrong. That centro can't be won with this combo has nothing to do with hammer, the thing is just the combo isn't right and thats all. Also maybe coel has hard time killing centro, but its easier with coel kill rex or carno who have less hp and are slower. Also rex deals with centro or para pretty well

Exactly, It's not a good combination, that is, there is no balance, Peacemaker is not better than weapons like hammer, because they don't give the necessary advantage to win tank players.In melee, as in long range, by no means can you win with coelophysis + peacemaker.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Exactly, It's not a good combination, that is, there is no balance, Peacemaker is not better than weapons like hammer, because they don't give the necessary advantage to win tank players.In melee, as in long range, by no means can you win with coelophysis + peacemaker.
:facepalm:

You didn't get what I mean. What I meant that since coel+pm is bad vs centro+hammer in far range (what is totally fine by me), and as you say in close range too, then better take dino with higher hp and try kill that centro in far range or take another gun which would fit close range pvp. With coel its easiest to catch any dino.

So instead of complaining that some combinations which don't belong to their range of the fight are bad, just change your combo slightly to fit the fighting range.

You can win coel+pm vs rex in far range, but it doesn't mean that you should be able do the same vs centro and thats what the balance is about, certain combinations counter certain stuff, not that everything is countering everything, then it wouldn't make a sense to have anything new in the game.

Generally, I would agree that hammer should be re-checked again to see if its actually too strong or not.

Last edited:

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
:facepalm:

You didn't get what I mean. What I meant that since coel+pm is bad vs centro+hammer in far range (what is totally fine by me), and as you say in close range too, then better take dino with higher hp and try kill that centro in far range or take another gun which would fit close range pvp. With coel its easiest to catch any dino.

So instead of complaining that some combinations which don't belong to their range of the fight are bad, just change your combo slightly to fit the fighting range.

You can win coel+pm vs rex in far range, but it doesn't mean that you should be able do the same vs centro and thats what the balance is about, certain combinations counter certain stuff, not that everything is countering everything, then it wouldn't make a sense to have anything new in the game.

Generally, I would agree that hammer should be re-checked again to see if its actually too strong or not.
I understood, I only expressed my opinion in the case that you can't beat a dinosaur with a lot of health that uses weapons with a lot of damage, from afar, if he uses those kind of combinations that I said, and that's usually what happens. I just wanted to explain it.

Just to follow the line of reasoning, I believe that ranged weapons had to have a higher percentage of damage in their attacks, in order to make more sense to stay at a distance, and not need so much melee, because Point of Aim does not increase enough to get close to the damage of a hammer.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
Does the hammer, being a basic and easy-to-get weapon, deserve a 500% damage boost? . it is not absurd

Let's compare hammer damage per hit: Hammer 50k per hit Vs Peacemaker 29k per hit.

Does the hammer deserve to be superior to acquisition weapons at higher levels, like the yagger rifle (45), shotgun (lv51), etc.?

Why not increase the damage per hit to weapons like the peacemaker and yeagger, so they have a chance to beat dino tanks.
The shotgun, the Gatling gun, the Pm, the yagger and the burning Cold, unlike the Hammer weapon (since having excessive and absurd damage only depends on raw damage), are weapons that generally depend on their abilities and above all on the full bar for extra power. So the extra power emptying technology makes them practically useless.
Defects:

The 3rd and 4th hits of the peacemaker activate the damage reflector of the opposing player's weapon much more (excessively) than other weapons.

Personally, it was enough to increase the range of the hammer, since being a free weapon it does not deserve an exaggerated improvement, nor does it deserve to be superior to the weapons that are unlocked at higher levels.

It is still very easy to beat rex and hammer players (if they don't use damage reflector or extra power drain tech) with peacemaker, but it becomes very difficult (almost impossible) to use weapons like peacemaker and yagger rifle to defeat to a dino tank.

The Showtopper vs. Hammer In Rex vs. Rex, the Showtopper literally has no significant advantage.

Does the hammer, being a basic and easy-to-get weapon, deserve a 500% damage boost? . it is not absurd.
All this leads to imbalances in the game, dinosaurs like the coelophysis that do not have any strong ability and due to their low life (easily destroyed by weapons like the hammer) have practically no advantage over any dinosaur and are even inferior to tanky dinosaurs like the brachiosaurus being this unlockable at a lower level, or dinosaurs like the t-rex (which due to its low life is easily destroyed by weapons with great damage), when this is the maximum achievable achievement (the final goal) it becomes irrelevant and literally loses importance.
One suggestion is that they increase the damage per Hit of ranged weapons.
Reduce the range of the hammer or its damage by 500% since 400% was enough.

The weapons should be updated again, improving or decreasing their abilities, since the supposed balance does not exist.
colt is a thing, I think it works with everything
weapon reflect is activated so much due to the ammount of gun-only pvp pro ultimate players :D
good point tho, hammer has a lot of damage, skill % reduced could solve

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
for me the hammer is fine, everyone uses it because everyone has their damage clothes made for years... another reason why it is used a lot is because of its ability to counter the rex's roar with extra. Other weapons can't make up for the lack of focus.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
for me the hammer is fine, everyone uses it because everyone has their damage clothes made for years... another reason why it is used a lot is because of its ability to counter the rex's roar with extra. Other weapons can't make up for the lack of focus.
My opinion is the same

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
bro let hammer have it's shine💀 its been a shit gun for a very long time and now its finally good