What's new

Hackers with Hack Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

penultama

Reaction score
Howdy,(I am not sure if this should be in the Feedback or General Discussion, but Feedback corner is fine I think)

I feel that I have to tell every something about "Hackers". 2 months ago hackers probably stole other players`s DD, Fame(I heard someone lost 9000 fame points and his game crash) and generate Gold Coins using a specific software but thankfully I manage to report it just about a fews days after the hack machine was launched. The Dev`s solved the matter.

But there are still hackers and hacking softwares which were specially made for Dino Storm. "Dino Storm Hack v8.1" was one of them and that was the one I reported. They actually made videos on it showing that it worked. There are also heath hacks in other words, you can`t die or the heath bar shows your dead but your still alive.
Sorry but I can`t go into detail about these things or else everyone will be after it and I am not willing to send out tickets either.

The image below shows The Leading Community Manager(Astraeus)`s reply to me concerning the hack.

Most all the hacks contain keyloggers, Trojans & other Malware to get Account Information.

I honestly think that they hacked the game because it wasn`t worth to play fair.

Attachments

SkyLander

Reaction score
You must see this, and the awnser of the Devs. http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3822&p=10997#p10997

Status
Not open for further replies.