Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hey Devs, what's the solution for this?
Imagine farming fame for months to win gov/sheriff but won it without joining alliance, now everyone hates the individual who worked hard for months to win the office. He tells them he's not part of alliance so he doesn't have to follow ally rules in the server, anyone who doesn't wanna join ally can play solo on their own but they refuse to listen. Why should the player be forced to become part of them? Especially after this part 2 where townhall is owned by every individual regardless of joining clans or not!

Literally there are 2 modes of gameplay and egoists hate that a random player wins their office. Whoever isn't interested in being part of their alliance should have the right to play alone isn't it? Only players who belong to ally should follow alliance rules, not clanless players or players who wanna play without a group in the server!

received_299159662842867.png

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hey Devs, what's the solution for this?
Imagine farming fame for months to win gov/sheriff but won it without joining alliance, now everyone hates the individual who worked hard for months to win the office. He tells them he's not part of alliance so he doesn't have to follow ally rules in the server, anyone who doesn't wanna join ally can play solo on their own but they refuse to listen. Why should the player be forced to become part of them? Especially after this part 2 where townhall is owned by every individual regardless of joining clans or not!

Literally there are 2 modes of gameplay and egoists hate that a random player wins their office. Whoever isn't interested in being part of their alliance should have the right to play alone isn't it? Only players who belong to ally should follow alliance rules, not clanless players or players who wanna play without a group in the server!

View attachment 47149
I know. Practically no solution. just spreading awareness here about the corruption in eu1 where clans wanna hold power on every player and dictate the players gameplay. (Even after part 2 update..smh)

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
perhaps you should reconsider your actions. draining clans and blocking their elections expected to have its consequences

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
perhaps you should reconsider your actions. draining clans and blocking their elections expected to have its consequences
Still u say this,, Ru being serious? Why should players who aren't part of ally follow their rules, it should apply only to players part of their ally. It's the players choice if they gotta join ally or not, they can't be forced to serve the ally for elections especially after part 2. They are egoists.
if players wanna help their clans I got no problem with it, but why should they bother and kos players who wanna play on solo aha
Note: townhall is accessable to everyone since part 2, they don't own nothing.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Still u say this,, Ru being serious? Why should players who aren't part of ally follow their rules, it should apply only to players part of their ally. It's the players choice if they gotta join ally or not, they can't be forced to serve the ally for elections especially after part 2. They are egoists.
if players wanna help their clans I got no problem with it, but why should they bother and kos players who wanna play on solo aha
Note: townhall is accessable to everyone since part 2, they don't own nothing.
nobody's forcing you into ally or it's rules, you did whatever you wanted and it's fine, now ally is doing whatever it wants with you bro, just deal with the consequences lol, it's always been like that

ps. dont want to be freekilled? just get prot

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
nobody's forcing you into ally or it's rules, you did whatever you wanted and it's fine, now ally is doing whatever it wants with you bro, just deal with the consequences lol, it's always been like that

ps. dont want to be freekilled? just get prot
So to sum it up, they can't digest I won without suffering for them, on my own. At least I showed everyone they don't have to feel pressured into helping big clans or joining their alliance and can write their own destiny 💪

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I mean he's got a point from the perspective of a new player. You are new, play 3 years and collect enough fame to win sheriff and then become hated by the map owner. Have to wear prot or be forced to join clan . The toxicity is indeed that bad.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
So to sum it up, they can't digest I won without suffering for them, on my own. At least I showed everyone they don't have to feel pressured into helping big clans or joining their alliance and can write their own destiny 💪
its just a game bro

but yea they dont have to join allies or anything to get elections, fairly sure thats already known lol

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
to sum up this post. YOU want the devs help but you're not willing to change your attitude alright then. hf with that
keep dying

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
to sum up this post. YOU want the devs help but you're not willing to change your attitude alright then. hf with that
keep dying
Hmm.. dont be rude. you don't have to say that 😊

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Hmm.. dont be rude. you don't have to say that 😊
ok mr " pay me for pvp lessons " how you act on the forum is like your a victim and in the game your just trying to make stupid points and never listen xddd

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
You are not the first player that won a major election without gaining fame from holding Travel Gates or Claims. I can name multiple players that won Governor and other higher offices, and yet none of them are receiving hate. Did you ever consider that it is perhaps the consequences of your own actions?

You can celebrate your own victories, but if you do it by diminishing others or claiming to be superior to them, you should expect an adequate response. "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns".

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
You are not the first player that won a major election without gaining fame from holding Travel Gates or Claims. I can name multiple players that won Governor and other higher offices, and yet none of them are receiving hate. Did you ever consider that it is perhaps the consequences of your own actions?

You can celebrate your own victories, but if you do it by diminishing others or claiming to be superior to them, you should expect an adequate response. "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns".
Excuse me? You say I'm not the first player to win major offices without holding gates for fame. You are wrong.

1) my clan became first to do it in eu4 twice until now.
2) first eu4 clan/player to win gov in eu1 without holding gates.
I can write more if u wanna include PTR and my other achievements in eu4. but I'm not here to brag about myself.

I just wanted to bring awareness about corruption in eu1. They say they take their elecs srsly, but they can't digest that players who don't wanna be part of their alliance take their elecs just as seriously as well.

I neither drained their ally nor killed anyone, I don't even speak in global chat coz i like minding my own business. So why am I getting hated for following my goals when Im not seeking their attention?

Lastly, when did I downplay others with my achievements? I say whatever is plain in sight. If you don't like something which I've said or I've won with my hard work, who cares, ignore and move on! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️4a97213bbb3c3fa95d12c415dbff752e.jpg

Last edited:

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Excuse me? You say I'm not the first player to win major offices without holding gates for fame. You are wrong.
I check election winners every week, do you? Start asking players how they won their elections, you will be surprised.

when Im not seeking their attention?
Clearly.
Who is this player? I want to know him!
𝐄𝐔𝟒𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫?

Don't expect further replies. I was just here to provide some much needed context to this thread.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I check election winners every week, do you? Start asking players how they won their elections, you will be surprised.

Clearly.
Who is this player? I want to know him!
𝐄𝐔𝟒𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫?

Don't expect further replies. I was just here to provide some much needed context to this thread.
(Where's the lie there lol look at my score 😂 ofc I will celebrate when I win whether some people like me for it or not, I only speak whats real. >.>)

and Well u and ur frnds dislike me even though I've said many times I don't hate anyone and I have no problem with that!
my people love me and I said there.. "who cares what I win or not, move on if you don't like me"👌

I dont expect nothing from anyone, I know who I am and what I do FYI. 👍

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

I totally agree with you in this statement.

Warrior you are just living the consequences of your own actions. You say u are playing solo on eu1 and all this stuff, and you act like you are innocent WHILE even your YouTube content says different things.

The title: "HIjacking eu1 elecitons". Like dude you are clearly provoking alliance and later you are crying on forum why they do stuff like that right now.

Face the truth and stop acting like youre innocent.obraz_2024-02-24_150604794.png

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

Warrior you are just living the consequences of your own actions. You say u are playing solo on eu1 and all this stuff, and you act like you are innocent WHILE even your YouTube content says different things.

The title: "HIjacking eu1 elecitons". Like dude you are clearly provoking alliance and later you are crying on forum why they do stuff like that right now.

Face the truth and stop acting like youre innocent.View attachment 47157
aight x) I'm tired of defending myself.. I'm out of ammo!

<Whatever floats your boat.> - Leviathan

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i keep reading and laughing...

what was the topic of this thread again?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
So why am I getting hated for following my goals when Im not seeking their attention?
What kind of hate are you referring to here that pushed you to write this thread instead of reporting them to the Support Team?

There's a support team that you can easily report to in case you think anyone breaks the CoC.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
What kind of hate are you referring to here that pushed you to write this thread instead of reporting them to the Support Team?

There's a support team that you can easily report to in case you think anyone breaks the CoC.
I have reported a few in the past and one recently actually. I didnt make this thread cuz I was pushed to write, just wanted to bring awareness on corruption in eu1 even after making townhall available from part 2 to every individual players.
Many hate me like they know me well (I don't even know who they are or most of them to begin with lol)
Half of them don't even play my server and I got no idea what's wrong with them lol I only tell them I don't hate anyone and keep minding my business and celebrate my achievements! 👍😊

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-

Face the truth and stop acting like youre innocent.View attachment 47157
Been provoking ally numerous times for several days over his won election, then when he says he'll stop he went to forums and made this post whilist trying to 'flex' his 'achievements'

You're not him, bro

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Been provoking ally numerous times for several days over his won election, then when he says he'll stop he went to forums and made this post whilist trying to 'flex' his 'achievements'
Numerous times.. several days..? Like what ru saying? You guys suddenly put me in Kos list right after I won! stop lying here.
(Let's just agree ur ally got personal issues with me even though I never drained or killed anyone there, i barely even speak on global chat. so it's a "you" problem not "me") 😊

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
You didn't seem to mind at first man, 'leviathan effect' as you say
Wheres the lie here bro xd didn't I become the first from eu4 to win gov in eu1 without maps? I know what I'm talking but ur just saying for the sake of saying something e.e it's okay.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Wheres the lie here bro xd didn't I become the first from eu4 to win gov in eu1 without maps? I know what I'm talking but ur just saying for the sake of saying something e.e it's okay.
you know nobody cares you're the so called 'first from eu4 to win gov in eu1' right, also cool excuse to say someone is lying lol

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I rest my case from here and I thank the Devs for listening my side and supporting me in this thread. 😊

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I mean he's got a point from the perspective of a new player. You are new, play 3 years and collect enough fame to win sheriff and then become hated by the map owner. Have to wear prot or be forced to join clan . The toxicity is indeed that bad.
This. u hit the nail on wall bro. 👍