Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
iAiko
Clan
Knights of Darkness Rise
Hello everyone! :giggle:

Just a non-related thread for a curious thing: i was been observing a long time how GM Players stop coming in game, at least in my server (America 5 btw).
So i wanted to chat about it: which GM Players you guys most miss to talk and why! So let me begin:

As a example; i do miss talk which GM DYSTRO, because she used to be a lot fun, well disposed to chat and also enjoying few times with players in a way only she managed to. She was also the friendliest of all the other GM's in America 5 unlike the formal and serious way of the those. Anyways, i miss her too (-^´_`^- )

Who you must miss alike? Share us your opinion and experience below! ;):idea:

Feel welcome and wish a good game for everyone! Cya ~ c(-^ ▼ ^- u ) <3

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello @Aoki Aiko

How can i see at your profile .. you're player in amr5 .. there we have the @NaY

She's a amazing GM and can you talk with her at forum with a PM ..

Also GM Dystro is not at us Team anymore^^

Greetings Evyus!

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
Hello @Aoki Aiko :)

Many times I do not coincide in schedules with all the server, but if you can write me in the forum when you need or have any problems, we are here to help you

Greetings
GM-NaY-

Aoki Aiko

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
iAiko
Clan
Knights of Darkness Rise
Of course I send something if any trouble shows up, great job guys! (-^ ▼ ^- )

• Love
Reactions: NaY

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Hello everyone! :giggle:

Just a non-related thread for a curious thing: i was been observing a long time how GM Players stop coming in game, at least in my server (America 5 btw).
So i wanted to chat about it: which GM Players you guys most miss to talk and why! So let me begin:

As a example; i do miss talk which GM DYSTRO, because she used to be a lot fun, well disposed to chat and also enjoying few times with players in a way only she managed to. She was also the friendliest of all the other GM's in America 5 unlike the formal and serious way of the those. Anyways, i miss her too (-^´_`^- )

Who you must miss alike? Share us your opinion and experience below! ;):idea:

Feel welcome and wish a good game for everyone! Cya ~ c(-^ ▼ ^- u ) <3
I mostly play AM1 and I can say a GM shows up maybe once a year. AM2, AM4 and EU1 seems to have more show up but I dont actively play other servers ATM to say 100%

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
regardless of the server you can communicate with any GM through the forum when you need to solve a problem

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello, @VioletRosa :cool:

Actually we have no GM's at Amr1 server .. But us sheffs @orrire and @Faye Are woking on it ..

Like @NaY said .. if do you have some question or some problem.. can you send a PM to us here at forúm ^^

Also, I am active at all mine GMs servers all days .. and if do you want can you find me and some. :D

Greetings Evyus!