What's new

Gift/Trade System

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdyfggvdvf

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been suggested before, I'm new to the forums and didn't look at all the threads :sneaky:
Anyway what I'm suggesting is a system where players can give items to other players, or trade items for other items or money (money would count as a normal item). How it would work is one player would go on another player's profile, and click a button to propose a trade. There would then be a popup (like a friend request) on the other players quest list, and they could accept or decline. If they accepted, both players would get a menu on their screen showing both players inventorys + money. Each player would be able to choose items for the trade (a gift would be something for nothing) and then if they accepted the trade, click accept. If both players accepted, their trade would be done and they'd both get a small XP and fame bonus. If either player changed the trade while the other had accepted it, it would automatically get unaccepted to prevent changing the trade quickly then accepting to "steal" items.

Sorry for wall of text.

pumkin

Reaction score
Nice ;) but i have posted this idea before! There also shoud be a thing to send gifts for friends...

purpleweed

Reaction score
No to gift/trade system. Buy gold and/or do the work to get loot and cash to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.