What's new

General Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

roqi319

Reaction score
as we all know that now coel can even beat centro and brach and now a player doesn't need to lvl up other dinos when he can go all the way with starter dino like coel :mad: this is unfair with other dinos...

the order of total stat pints and their chance of winning should be in the following order:

trex>brach>centro>carno>para>pachy>coel (from strongest to weakest)

NOW another important suggestion to make players to lvl up all dinos and guns before reaching for sheriff elections,,,,

1. coel should remain as starter dino with the weakest of stats and hemmer should be the starter weapon

2. pachy should be awarded after completing the dinoville section 100% with coel and hammer fully upgraded..

3.after completing dv section... then gf map should be open for the respective player..

4.para and entrance of mw should be awarded on completing 100% gf section and pachy fully upgraded.

5. carno should be awarded as completing 100% mw section and fully upgraded para.

6. after upgrading carno a player must be allowed to take part in elections..

7. colt should be awarded after winning ranger elections (provided colt is corrected)

8. centro should be awarded on becoming director and with fully lvled up colt

9. brach should be awarded on becoming governor and fully lvled up centro.

10. then for to take part in sheriff elections player must be 25 lvl avatar ( according to old exp points like before update), fully lvled up all dinos and guns..

11. rex and peacemaker with sheriff uniform and special sheriff skin should be awarded for sheriff post.

* there should be new visible evolutions for 25 lvl dinos and guns so that they can be recognized from far... maybe the size should also be increased just like the alpha paras of ron lynch's quest *

* a person after winning some election post should not be able to apply for the same election post again and again to block other players *

* new skins should be put as achievemnts rewards to keep the players interested *

DEVS SHOULD INTRODUCE NEW MAPS AND DINOS AND NEW TASKS TO KEEP THE OLD PLAYERS INTERESTED IN THE GAME

feel free to leave comments...

regards,
PEIN (Senior player of COSA NOSTRA clan in europe 2 ) ;)

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Ceolo cant beat brachi mine can beat a ceolo the same level without pots also the ceolo had a stronger gun its was my lvl 20 brachi lvl 14 hammer and i beat a lvl 20 ceolo with a lvl 19 pm

roqi319

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
Ceolo cant beat brachi mine can beat a ceolo the same level without pots also the ceolo had a stronger gun its was my lvl 20 brachi lvl 14 hammer and i beat a lvl 20 ceolo with a lvl 19 pm
you can't judge a dino or gun at low lvls... true skills appear on 25 lvl when the gun and dino has reached their final stats... i have tested this myself .. i have almost all dinos and guns at full lvl...

try pvp when you are 25 lvl and your enemy should be perfect skill user... then you will know what i mean.. i have tested all these things and after testing i posted these...

if you don't believe me come find me in europe 2 and avatar name PEIN...

pvp me and i will show you how its done -.-

Rayquaza

Reaction score
I disagree with items 1-10. Also the Sheriff-exclusive Peacemaker. Wouldn't it be nicer to have every single equip except the Rex at par with each other, with balanced stats?

(Meaning everyone has a fair chance of winning in pvp, where tactics and skillful fighting will contribute to your chances.)

The new players can pick any dino except the Rex and any weapon at the start of the game. There will only be a limit of how many dinos/guns they can have.. restricted by their level, or any other fitting restrictions.

But I agree with the rest. Those are good points.
By the way, if you guys want to find some more ways to keep the old players busy, you might be interested in reading this post of mine: http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=4961

Thank you :)

roqi319

Reaction score
i stand by my points as rex is the hardest dino to get so it should be strongest of all...

pumkin

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
i stand by my points as rex is the hardest dino to get so it should be strongest of all...
i totaly agree with ya!

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
crazyfrog99220 said:
you can't judge a dino or gun at low lvls... true skills appear on 25 lvl when the gun and dino has reached their final stats... i have tested this myself .. i have almost all dinos and guns at full lvl...

try pvp when you are 25 lvl and your enemy should be perfect skill user... then you will know what i mean.. i have tested all these things and after testing i posted these...

First of all im experienced get it right second of all its most likely the player if you know how to fight like i do trained (by the best Strike Force) you could actually be a match it seems your not :LOL:

Rayquaza

Reaction score
Rayquaza said:
I disagree with items 1-10. Also the Sheriff-exclusive Peacemaker. Wouldn't it be nicer to have every single equip except the Rex at par with each other, with balanced stats?

(Meaning everyone has a fair chance of winning in pvp, where tactics and skillful fighting will contribute to your chances.)

The new players can pick any dino except the Rex and any weapon at the start of the game. There will only be a limit of how many dinos/guns they can have.. restricted by their level, or any other fitting restrictions.

But I agree with the rest. Those are good points.
By the way, if you guys want to find some more ways to keep the old players busy, you might be interested in reading this post of mine: http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=4961

Thank you :)
roqi319 said:
That's what I meant. All weapons/mounts will be equal in terms of stats, with Rex having a clear advantage. But all others will still have a chance if they are skillful, and the Rex user is not. But that might not be the case, since I'm pretty sure you are a pretty skillful fighter, no? ;)

roqi319

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
roqi319 said:
crazyfrog99220 said:

First of all im experienced get it right second of all its most likely the player if you know how to fight like i do trained (by the best Strike Force) you could actually be a match it seems your not :LOL:
the true skills and stats of any dino and gun are on 25 lvl.. so there is no use of pvp in lower lvls when the stats are not final... thats what i am saying ... you can't understand my answer... i have played this game for 7 months and you can ask anybody in europe 2 about me (PEIN) you will see if i am a skilled fighter or not... i took down whole clans alone... dont lecture me about fighting... you are not even born accordin to my war experience... :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.