Instinct_MD

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.P E S A D E L O.
Clan
Olympos Of Death
Hello good morning, good afternoon and good night how are you?

Well today I came to talk about a subject that runs until today in the game, the update on everyone being able to catch the rex, my question and when? and how will it be? But my opinion would be that the rex would be very undervalued... not only my opinion but that of many, for that you could add a new dino, it's been so long since anky was released and everyone was so excited about the launch before of the new dino!

Many talk about ''the great''
spinosaurus

spino.png
Well I think everyone was surprised if the
spinosaurus came, a very cool dino that most people think is cool, but I also want everyone's opinion in the comments!

if the spino was added in the game I would think it would be a good idea to also add a part with water, for example a river with fish that would be in dinoville where the spino would eat the fish if he fed and drink water, this would recover his life and other dinos , for example Brachiosaurus would eat tree leaves in Maujak Mountains and recover its health.

My other idea would be to add an ''old'' book where I would talk about the types of dinosaurs or how to tame them in that instead of buying all the dinos with stones you could add tranquilizers to the game where it would be bought for coins to tame these dinosaurs that would be with food. or the ranger could get off the dino and at the same run from the dino while shooting at it with his weapons, it would be an amazing experience to see the big dino and to see him very small running after us.

livro dino.png

Another idea would be to add more animals to the games to hunt where I would drop items to make tranquilizers that would be to tame the dinos instead of buying with stones, a lot of players don't live in wars and like to hunt I see this in many and sometimes and a lot boring just keep hunting the same animals just to earn dino dollars.

One of those dino would be the beaver that stay in snowy environments and it would make a lot of sense
castor.jpgPurlovia.png
People can only do this tranquilizer if they were in maujak mountains where they would have the beaver or on other maps also like cold valley (ccv).

In these rivers or lakes, the Titanoboa would have a prehistoric snake where it would drop one of the items to make this tranquilizer.
59wrez8d-900.jpg

This would also cheer up old players and those who are max level 55 instead of bringing new levels bring new ideas, which would interte these players and everyone else in the game.

Well those were the ideas I'll keep posting in parts, thanks to everyone who plays Dino Storm and Splitscreen Games for making this amazing game that everyone loves and to all the game developers and the Game Masters (Gms)! A big hug have a good week.
@Faye @NaY Etc... <3

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
My other idea would be to add an ''old'' book where I would talk about the types of dinosaurs or how to tame them in that instead of buying all the dinos with stones you could add tranquilizers to the game where it would be bought for coins to tame these dinosaurs that would be with food. or the ranger could get off the dino and at the same run from the dino while shooting at it with his weapons, it would be an amazing experience to see the big dino and to see him very small running after us
ark is survival game, i think its better to not mix it with ds :)

Instinct_MD

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.P E S A D E L O.
Clan
Olympos Of Death
Well, no, being totally the same as ark would be different, with different ideas, ark is a dino storm game and a very different one. What I'm trying to say is to get inspired by that and create something new unique to dino storm.
ark is survival game, i think its better to not mix it with ds :)

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
Hello Instinct_MD :)

Oh very interesting your contribution :love: it is appreciated that you help this team with your ideas will be passing your work to the developers

thank you for your valued suggestions for improving the game
regards
GM-NaY-

Guih 154

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Black
Clan
ROTA COMANDO AGUIAR
Hello Dino Storm team!
Well, regarding the new updates that are coming to the game, I have some doubts about them.
Everyone knows that the fun of the game and what makes it go forward are the clan wars, but with this new ''way'' of winning the rex, what will maps be for, and what will become of wars?
As for this new mode of achievements that you intend to assign to the game, how will it work?
I would love to know, and for you to give us a taste of what you developers are planning for us. :v