What's new

Game play issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neferite

Reaction score
Every since the 2nd upgrade, I've been having a lot of delays and lags in the game. I don't remember having this much in one week. Just today I've lost connection 3 times in a row. It's not my internet for sure. Is there a chance you guys/gals can look into the connections??

Defteros

Reaction score
Hello Neferite,

I'm sorry for the troubles you're experiencing. We haven't got reports on people lagging and having connection issues so far. Also upgrading Java to the latest version might help. If you play the game on a browser and you have other pages/tabs open it might cause the game to lag and worsen your experience in Dino Storm. I'll pass the connection checking suggestion to my superiors and I also will go around the servers asking people if they're having any similar issues to you.

Best regards,

Defteros

seant

Reaction score
lag has remained bad (maybe if there were not 27 outlaw hunters by the entrance to GF all the time stuff there would not lag so much)

I assume most people stopped asking about it as it has not changed much in the past few months and tickets went unresponded to on it, but it shows up in chat from time to time when it is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.