What's new

Funny Photos

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Post screenshots of you and your dinosaur in the most hilarious of situtiations! First a few snapshots of my own. ENJOY!! :D

P.S.--If you don't know how to take and upload screenshots, here's how: Press the Print/Screen Key (should be in top right-hand corner of your keyboard), open Paint or Picture Manager, right click and paste, save it, log back onto the forum, make a new post, click on Upload Attachment button, and attach your photo to the post.

Attachments

Muk Pile

Reaction score
And here is a nice little photo of a ferociuos Entellidon.New Picture.jpg

Muk Pile

Reaction score
And take a look at this guy! He's the Sheriff of DinoVille and usually rides a lvl. 20 T-Rex. But today, he decided to take his little baby centro out for a stroll! Adorable, ins't he? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Cute Little Associated!.jpg

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Like the old arrow-through-the-head trick. Just the opposite way around! :LOL:
Stuck.jpg

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Okay, here's the back story: One day, some Protecto Bourne (PB, for short) guys accidentally found themselves locked up in the Breeding Pen in DinoVille. It turned out to be one of the most entertaining glitches in DinoStorm history! Check it out!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Cabin Fever.jpg
Jason, Jr..jpg

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Lol! Looks like he's found a portal to another dimension, probably where cowboys don't ride dinos and shoot laser guns! LOL!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Here's some shots of a brachi rider who's gotten into an akward situtation. :LOL:
New Picture (1).jpg
New Picture.jpg

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Here's a great one I shot while standing near an Outlaw Hunter!! :LOL:

Run! 2.jpg
(FYI, I was on the low graphics setting, so the skin pattern was simplified to the dull base yellow rather than alternating blue and yellow stripes.)

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Here is a hilarious one I found on the DinoStorm Facebook page! LOL! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Indigestion.jpg