What's new

French Toast Mafia

Fat_Mike77

Reaction score
Welcome to the home of the French Toast Mafia!

Located on Server America 1, The Mafia is well known for its sneak attacks on Buffets and Continental breakfasts around Canada. Often the only thing remaining after these vicious assaults is dirty cutlery and unpaid Bills. (The French Toast Mafia ALWAYS tips though)

Our objective, to serve tasty breakfast treats to all! Got one leg? Have some Toast! You at war? You could use some Toast my friend. Some bully drain your claim? Oh man, Toast solves all!

Team Leader, Syrup Assassin, Tzar of tasty, Commander of Cuisine, and Never fakes the funk on a nasty dunk Fat_Mike77

Assistant Chef, Second fiddle, The Mean behind the Scenes, The Gravy on the biscuits, Fat_Mike77

People to be respected,

Kermit the Frog, Spiderman, Morgan Freeman, Aunt Jemima, Uncle Jemima, Bruce Lee, The Inventor of Bacon, George Carlin, to be continued....

Clan Rules: Above all else, Have FUN! You are a Cowboy on a Dino for hotdogs sake!
Dont pick on people unless they are really asking for it.
You MUST be at a certain Level. That level is, uhhh, whatever, I don't care. Pick a number.
The ability to spin a Basketball on your finger is a plus.
Can you tell me who? Who wrote the book of Love?

Spikey Hedgehog Recipe

1 oz grenadine syrup
1 oz cranberry juice
1 dash lime juice
fill with club soda
ice

Add all ingredients to a highball glass with ice and stir.

Friends and Allies None

Enemies Bon Jovi, Madonna, Relish, People that wear Ed Hardy, The Belgian Waffle Syndicate. More to come.....

That's all for now folks! Feel free to message me with any questions or jokes or Limericks or recipes. Thanks!

Atome

Reaction score
I have no words. This is beautiful! ;A;

I take offense that I am not first on that list mister BI

Pideaux

Reaction score
Because yer annoying.

Also, this clan. Is my favourite. BFCs first allie <3

Eddy

Reaction score
Well not reply he told me it is who wear Ed