MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Usually when a Player start playing on Dino storm he come with English language option and when he change it to his language he is always automatically send to his language chat. some players' languages aren't in the game. They should be send to the International Chat, but the problem that they use the English options and always automatically send to the English chat. I don't blame them for that because it was the GM and support team job to add their languages but because they don't be sent to International Chat, they controlled the Chat. most of them are new players and there is many of them and feel free to speak their languages in our Global English Chat. And because of problem of they never listen to anyone they kept Spamming until the English players stopped talking in their own Chat and let them control the Chat... I tried many times to stop those Romanians and Serbians to talk in our Chat in Europe_1 but I always get ignored or insulted. :x please solve this problem. I want to speak English in our Chat.. If these players give me and give other players a chance to speak. I am from Egypt by the way and Speak Arabic but always respected that it is English Global chat.

Attachments

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
I will try to send some other screenshots from time to time... :sneaky:

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
MX Power said:
I will try to send some other screenshots from time to time... :sneaky:
Then including the server time stamp and direktly to me via PM or submit a ticket to support. ;)