What's new

Flash Sale Skin Wish

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
1617781267079.png1617782024462.png

hey im asking for a friend ..my suggestion about flash sale is that one
everyone who has also ideas can put some skins here ..also maybe the same skin in contrast could look good
my friend would be interested in both this one and if u make one where the black is white and white is black

best regards

SimplyRekt

Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
None
Clan
None
Hello there

I really like your ideas, we'll gladly put it into consideration and if possible, start working on it once we finish our current on-going plans/work.
If you have more ideas, or anyone else, feel free to keep posting them.

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
Hello there

I really like your ideas, we'll gladly put it into consideration and if possible, start working on it once we finish our current on-going plans/work.
If you have more ideas, or anyone else, feel free to keep posting them.
thank u very much.. i would be really glad if this ideas come true.. or come again to flash sale since maybe some of them i missed in past ..i took also skins friends were looking for some or myself because of have missed them at flash sale

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
already have something like that
o.o it already exist.. i wasnt sure xd.. cool i hope it will come back to game ..also thanks for showing me ..if possible could u show me that skin on rex ? ..i think it would have something scary maybe but not sure..
when did it come ?

Boon

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
.Chaos Sheriff.
Clan
Legion Infernal
Engraving_Carno.png
A yummy skin, but I don't have it. a muscle version would be hot hot too

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
o.o it already exist.. i wasnt sure xd.. cool i hope it will come back to game ..also thanks for showing me ..if possible could u show me that skin on rex ? ..i think it would have something scary maybe but not sure..
when did it come ?
blackandwhite.PNG

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
1621037092007.png
a friend of mine asked about this skin black with red ring dots on it so what is blue is black and what is orange is red.. i know it was already there but he said he would like it to be back

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Usually the black and white skins and grays come with halloween so I don't see why not :v

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

Attachments

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
View attachment 41587
after a while i remember again.. this is a easter skin.. u should can get it every easter for free in a easter egg normal one.. as ik normal easter skins dont change.. only new ones come with the time.. after they were in golden eggs once they are in normal ones found aswell then.. this one u showed up there ..i found 2020 easter in easter egg u should can get it in the new easter event.. but have to search alot.. since im not sure if the lvl has changed where it was in.. when i got it.. it was lvl 35 egg.. about that one as a muscle.. interesting idea.. didnt thought about it maybe wouldnt look bad.. but im not sure.. muscle makes one color seen alot and the other barely .. if the colors are too colorful u wont really see the other one i think.. i mean i saw it at the grey and black muscle.. days ago..
maybe one day this or a similar skin will come.. who knows.. just in my opinion the muscles u can triforge are better looking.. that are black and only have some color on some places..
like this one i have triforge (also exist in other colors) :
1621574950397.png
i couldnt find the grey and black muscle to show u what i mean.. that u cant really see the other color well if the colors are too strong..

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
View attachment 41587
well ... finally i have that screen.. as u see.. if the muscle body is too colorful.. u cant really see the muscle pattern.. means if u would have this one in red and blue like the one up there u showed.. there would be alot of blue.. and a red u cant see much.. or alot red and a blue u cant see much.. however.. im not sure if u will see both colors.. i think one of the colors wont be seen much.. as u see at the grey.. and cant see the black much.. devs could try.. but im really skeptic about the idea.. if u want both colors to be seen good it could maybe disappoint u.. :/
1621602132001.png
thats the one on a rex..
it looks on flash sale much better.. (thats the same skin..) :
1621602189579.png

besides.. my idea was it to get this skin but the contrast of it.. more black and the rest grey since it could look good.. not sure.. but in my opinion if u use the body in a dark color and the pattern in a bright one it looks way better than if the body is bright and the pattern is dark
except some of u.. would think different about that.. its just my opinion.. that this skin grey and black looks way better on sale than it really is.. when u wear it.. what is disappointing..

Last edited:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
when was the green and gray tribal added? I never saw anyone on my servers with it but I know its a real skin cuz @Faye has it