vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Hello, yes you the one reading this message right now. Are you having a difficult time to get wet? Well fret not as you now have this.
1645279748149.png

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I'm still struggling to get wet. Any suggestions?
1645293346690.png
I recommend following the path of most wetness or just aiming for the blue dots mostly. Normally people will circle the whole map for all ingredient but you can focus the place with the most wet Ing. If nothing else work then just cheat and throw some dry ingredient into the river... I am sure it will turn into wet ing that's how it should work, right?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
q safados kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
btw i found alot of dry in mk and wet/dry in MM. just saying

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The ingredients spawning rate is dependent on the map activity level. The more people are in the map, even people afk, the faster ingredients spawn.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
i got extremely confused on the title until i realised after a while this is for the event items
I did that partly so that not many people would visit the post. I would much prefer if the information spread from people telling their friends instead of everyone just seeing " How to farm ingredient made easy" .

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
most of the time i find that the coel spawns in the camp area and in the fields

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Are they in a normal size of a Cielo or monstrous size?
normal size, their lvl and appearance matches the map, for example in Dinoville they are very small and look like level 5 wild coels with the Eye Ringed (Anniversary) skin

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
1645640665893.png
Added 1 more coel spawn location; near dino store.

Observation:
Only 1 coel can be present on the map at any given time.
Rare coel will respawn in those areas marked by a cross.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
1677953608191.png
This isn't even all the spawn points I have only gotten around 90%. I couldn't be asked to complete it. See you next year. The event designer that decided to put spawn points in smilodon nest you are goated.

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
Look like everyone is using the bug. Kills the droprate in the map.
Will there be consequences using this methode? Because players wont finish if evenyone in DV is bug-collecting.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Italian Aces
Look like everyone is using the bug. Kills the droprate in the map.
Will there be consequences using this methode? Because players wont finish if evenyone in DV is bug-collecting.
You can. If everyone is at dv then there are less people in the open world looking for drops. It equals out

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It's not really a bug, it's just how the game works. It doesn't kill any drop rate if no one is playing in a specific map. In fact the more people in the same map will dramatically increase the drop rate. It's also not like you will be running around 24/7 so when you take a break and afk in the map others will farm. Everyone has equal opportunity with the many spawn points. On top of that you have 2 weeks to complete the event. Normally when I used to play I would complete the event and get an additional 250-400 cakes during the later part of the event.

chinnadurai

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
chinnadurai
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
It's not really a bug, it's just how the game works. It doesn't kill any drop rate if no one is playing in a specific map. In fact the more people in the same map will dramatically increase the drop rate. It's also not like you will be running around 24/7 so when you take a break and afk in the map others will farm. Everyone has equal opportunity with the many spawn points. On top of that you have 2 weeks to complete the event. Normally when I used to play I would complete the event and get an additional 250-400 cakes during the later part of the event.
Should I not pick event items up if it spawns again? Some guy today threatened to report me saying that he recorded me bugging the game. I actually just thought of baking some cakes for the event and it just killed my event spirit...