What's new

Few things.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Apparently my game guide is complete now (yay!) - But my Game Guide notification still remains on my screen (-sadface-) - Is there a specific length of time that it will remain after completion or is this an error?

I understand the update change to the left click options (that I have disabled). But these options are also forced on RIGHT click as well now. The people that want to use these zooming options can enable the left click options... the people that don't want to use it have to deal with it on right click even though it is disabled or is this also an error that will be fixed? It is rather annoying for those who do not want to use these new features.

Since the 306 update, half of the time when I click on an item drop to pick up, my character goes to the item and then nothing happens. Not sure what is going on or if I am suddenly doing something different but this also happens when I am attacking players! Perhaps something to do with the new right clicking options as I asked about above? But I will very often find myself not attacking some players anymore after initiating an attack. :/

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Pideaux said:
Apparently my game guide is complete now (yay!) - But my Game Guide notification still remains on my screen (-sadface-) - Is there a specific length of time that it will remain after completion or is this an error?

I understand the update change to the left click options (that I have disabled). But these options are also forced on RIGHT click as well now. The people that want to use these zooming options can enable the left click options... the people that don't want to use it have to deal with it on right click even though it is disabled or is this also an error that will be fixed? It is rather annoying for those who do not want to use these new features.

Since the 306 update, half of the time when I click on an item drop to pick up, my character goes to the item and then nothing happens. Not sure what is going on or if I am suddenly doing something different but this also happens when I am attacking players! Perhaps something to do with the new right clicking options as I asked about above? But I will very often find myself not attacking some players anymore after initiating an attack. :/
I'm also facing the same issue , the third one is not a problem with your character or your actions in game. It is happening with us too :p

Pideaux

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's not me. But if I make it seem like it may be me and not always just blaming the game, people won't get </3 :vv - But srsly. You never really realize how nice it is for things to work when you ask them to until they don't </3 kkkk