OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hiho Rangers,

I made this post so that some can comment or suggest small changes regarding the balance of the dinosaurs. I am not asking for another balance or something big, I just wish they increased the statistics of certain dinosaurs.

For example: Parasaurolophus and Centrosaurus. They're both not bad dinosaurs, they just need a little buff on their effects or abilities.
  • The Parasaurolophus , needs an increase in stamina (speed) and seconds more in his rage drain.
  • Centrosaurus needs a bit more stamina and the reflection effect should increase to 66% or 75%

I invite the other players to give extra suggestions on the subject.

Last edited:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Hiho Rangers,

I made this post so that some can comment or suggest small changes regarding the balance of the dinosaurs. I am not asking for another balance or something big, I just wish they increased the statistics of certain dinosaurs.

For example: Parasaurolophus and Centrosaurus. They're both not bad dinosaurs, they just need a little buff on their effects or abilities.
  • The Parasaurolophus , needs an increase in stamina (speed) and seconds more in his rage drain.
  • Centrosaurus needs a bit more stamina and the reflection effect should increase to 66% or 75%

I invite the other players to give extra suggestions on the subject.
Sobre Centrosaurus, estou de total acordo, mas Parasaurolophus, sinto que ele já está ótimo do jeito que está, talvez aumentar sua velocidade seria um bom para o Dinossauro não ser tão lento no jogo para aqueles que principalmente estão iniciando o jogo.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I agree, Centrosaurus needs an improvement in the percentage of his skills or a decrease in his cooldown, because for both PvP and PvE he is way below average, I have lvl 55 centrosaurus and the experience of using it is really unpleasant.
in relation to parasaurus, an improvement in his speed would be great, especially since he is now the starting dino

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hmm, I've always seen a lot of players with peacemaker on my server, sometimes I see 2, 3 or 4 but with another weapon.
What do you think? ... Does the Peacemaker need his stats to be changed?

Tanks and allround need more resistance. Do you think a little more life would they benefit (Tanks)?

Another detail, the tyrannosaurus runs a lot, it is literally a great cellophysis.

Last edited:

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Hmm, I've always seen a lot of players with peacemaker on my server, sometimes I see 2, 3 or 4 but with another weapon.
What do you think? ... Does the Peacemaker need his stats to be changed?

Tanks and allround need more resistance. Do you think a little more life would they benefit (Tanks)?

Another detail, the tyrannosaurus runs a lot, it is literally a great cellophysis.
I don't think it should be changed. I see a lot on my server too, but most players use it in situations where other weapons are better (like using it with rex, carno, brach and anky). I saw few players taking the maximum power from this weapon, it's a matter of adaptation and understanding of the game and not that the weapon is unbalanced.

And more life for tanks? Brach will become a boss. I think that's not what they need, maybe bringing back the skills in the area with the extra energy can help because in a war they are the last to be focused as they don't deal damage and don't hinder anyone. Confusing or stunning 3 players can make them a problem to be tackled with priority, playing their role of absorbing damage.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I don't think it should be changed. I see a lot on my server too, but most players use it in situations where other weapons are better (like using it with rex, carno, brach and anky). I saw few players taking the maximum power from this weapon, it's a matter of adaptation and understanding of the game and not that the weapon is unbalanced.
Good point, it's all a matter of finding your style of play. Also, several players do not want to waste their damage of clothing; even, I have already beat peacemaker players several times with my pachy, carno, para + gatling or hammer. But personally, I would like the paralysis effect to be like this, 12 - 14 seconds, this effect is stronger than slow down by yager (in comparison, it has a longer cooldown). Cadence could be another option.

And more life for tanks? Brach will become a boss. I think that's not what they need, maybe bringing back the skills in the area with the extra energy can help because in a war they are the last to be focused as they don't deal damage and don't hinder anyone. Confusing or stunning 3 players can make them a problem to be tackled with priority, playing their role of absorbing damage.
Ok, maybe vitality is not an option. I think tanks should reduce the cooldown of the extra power, it is a big disadvantage compared to other dinosaurs and weapons that have less time. Especially on Ankylosaurus, the Rage Up effect can be bad at times, forcing you to spend skills and have a cooldown debuff.

What they should definitely modify is the endurance of the dinosaurs:

Tanks and all rounds, due to their low resistance, very few players are seen with these dinosaurs.

The tyrannosaurus, I am aware that it is a desired and special dinosaur, but come on .. It is literally a giant coelophysis.. Personally, a dinosaur of that size doesn't make sense for it to run that way, I mean, I'm not suggesting it has the stamina of a tank, no. The tyrannosaurus is already a strong dinosaur in close combat thanks to the bleeding, and also in distance if you use a good weapon; it should have a endurance similar to the parasaurolophus, or a little more about it.

I know it was mentioned in this thread, but centrosaurus urgently needs modification in its effects. Especially the reflection. xD

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Good point, it's all a matter of finding your style of play. Also, several players do not want to waste their damage of clothing; even, I have already beat peacemaker players several times with my pachy, carno, para + gatling or hammer. But personally, I would like the paralysis effect to be like this, 12 - 14 seconds, this effect is stronger than slow down by yager (in comparison, it has a longer cooldown). Cadence could be another option.

Ok, maybe vitality is not an option. I think tanks should reduce the cooldown of the extra power, it is a big disadvantage compared to other dinosaurs and weapons that have less time. Especially on Ankylosaurus, the Rage Up effect can be bad at times, forcing you to spend skills and have a cooldown debuff.

What they should definitely modify is the endurance of the dinosaurs:

Tanks and all rounds, due to their low resistance, very few players are seen with these dinosaurs.

The tyrannosaurus, I am aware that it is a desired and special dinosaur, but come on .. It is literally a giant coelophysis.. Personally, a dinosaur of that size doesn't make sense for it to run that way, I mean, I'm not suggesting it has the stamina of a tank, no. The tyrannosaurus is already a strong dinosaur in close combat thanks to the bleeding, and also in distance if you use a good weapon; it should have a endurance similar to the parasaurolophus, or a little more about it.

I know it was mentioned in this thread, but centrosaurus urgently needs modification in its effects. Especially the reflection. xD
i guess for fixing tanks and centro skills issue would be just enough to lower skill cooldown by 10-20% for sure

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
creo que debería volver el daño de área y para que sea mucho mas diverso crear un Dino que sea Dino soporte :v dirán porque ps en guerra es guerra XD ese Dino solo servirá para guerra, como funcionaria ps tendría habilidad de limpieza y curación con un promedio de 40 segundo por habilidades, y para que no se vuelva tan odioso que tenga menos vida que el carno :V seria genial porque a todos les gustaría andar en grupillos con un curador :V obvio su daño base solo tendría eso. pero nel soñar es gratis :'v

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
+ Centrosaurus remains the same.

+ I insist that the peacemaker is becoming a weapon above the rest (gatling 2.0).

+ The dinosaur reflection implant tends to activate faster at a lower level.

+ Dinosaurs allround and tank need a little more endurance.

+ Tanks should have slightly less coldown.

+The extra power should increase less when you take a critical hit or high damage.

Last edited:

Guih 154

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Black
Clan
ROTA COMANDO AGUIAR
I agree that they should adjust the center, really wanted to use it, however with the long cooldown of their skills is a bit complicated. About paci, I also agree that it turned the weapon ''standard'' of the game, some adjustment in it would also be good.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
I think it would be good that the area damage will return, but obviously there is an implant called claws, which is an area damage between object as it is known that implant is not used, it is a bad expense I think it would be much more useful to return to area damage for players and not have area damage to fight the bugs , so it becomes more useful claws to marry, because if no one uses claws for war unless it is someone who wants to give bleeding or any other attack to the rest although I doubt it

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think it would be good that the area damage will return, but obviously there is an implant called claws, which is an area damage between object as it is known that implant is not used, it is a bad expense I think it would be much more useful to return to area damage for players and not have area damage to fight the bugs , so it becomes more useful claws to marry, because if no one uses claws for war unless it is someone who wants to give bleeding or any other attack to the rest although I doubt it
there is area dmg: rex's battle cry, colt's burn, showstopper's power shot and claws dont affect additional targets with effects, only with dmg

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
that most ppl are using pm doesnt mean its op or something, just some ppl tested it and saw it useful, others just copied it without thinking much. like monkey sees, monkey does

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
yes the peacemaker is above the rest, it is very difficult to get to kill any enemies using peacekeeper if you have a colt or showsttoper, unless you use implants that allow you to get close, but anyway when using these implants your dinosaur will be very less resistant, making it pointless to insist on melee combat especially in a war, the peacekeeper can be versatile both at range and melee, especially if paired with rex, so yes, it's a bit Op

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
that most ppl are using pm doesnt mean its op or something, just some ppl tested it and saw it useful, others just copied it without thinking much. like monkey sees, monkey does
The problem with the PM is that it does not allow you to face in close combat, the weapons (Showstopper, Colt, Hammer), have a certain disadvantage,

As the galaxy said, you can use any type of combination, endurance, cold, shield, heat etc, but the problem is that you will be less resistant ... especially if you cannot attack up close.

Other option could be to increase the damage or effects of the weapons I mentioned earlier, so that the small damage we do in close combat is fair.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
another thing that bothers a lot is the uselessness of dino tanks in wars, they simply are useless, because no one focuses on them, they resist a lot, but they don't do a minimum of damage, and they are terrible to support the team, not to mention their offensive skills don't help at all, as 90% of players in wars are using stability, thus making brachi's "stun" and anky's "stun", their only abilities that endanger the opponent totally useless.
another thing that bothers a lot is the excess of players who use stability, obviously, when using stability you have an advantage against, Rex, brachi, anky, showstopper, Gattling, so of course everyone will want to use it, but on the other side, leave those dinos and guns I mentioned without much use, except the rex, even without the scream it manages to do well, but it also loses a little of the fun if you try to roar the enemy and he just doesn't move

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
another thing that bothers a lot is the uselessness of dino tanks in wars, they simply are useless, because no one focuses on them, they resist a lot, but they don't do a minimum of damage, and they are terrible to support the team, not to mention their offensive skills don't help at all, as 90% of players in wars are using stability, thus making brachi's "stun" and anky's "stun", their only abilities that endanger the opponent totally useless.
The problem with tanks is their endurance and cooldown, especially their defensive abilities, these should last less to avoid that disadvantage that causes stability.

another thing that bothers a lot is the excess of players who use stability, obviously, when using stability you have an advantage against, Rex, brachi, anky, showstopper, Gattling, so of course everyone will want to use it, but on the other side, leave those dinos and guns I mentioned without much use, except the rex,
We need something to counteract stability (maybe in the future we will see it) xd

I was thinking that max stability should leave 2 or 3 seconds of effect remaining.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The problem with the PM is that it does not allow you to face in close combat, the weapons (Showstopper, Colt, Hammer), have a certain disadvantage,

As the galaxy said, you can use any type of combination, endurance, cold, shield, heat etc, but the problem is that you will be less resistant ... especially if you cannot attack up close.

Other option could be to increase the damage or effects of the weapons I mentioned earlier, so that the small damage we do in close combat is fair.
are you talking about low dmg in close of para and centro or all dinos? para seems to be neither weak or too strong as i know some ppl who can easily win in far range using it

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
another thing that bothers a lot is the excess of players who use stability, obviously, when using stability you have an advantage against, Rex, brachi, anky, showstopper, Gattling, so of course everyone will want to use it, but on the other side, leave those dinos and guns I mentioned without much use, except the rex, even without the scream it manages to do well, but it also loses a little of the fun if you try to roar the enemy and he just doesn't move
i think most ppl are using stability bcs a lot of ppl use rexes in wars

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
are you talking about low dmg in close of para and centro or all dinos? para seems to be neither weak or too strong as i know some ppl who can easily win in far range using it
I was referring to the fact that short-range weapons don't always have a chance compared to long-range weapons, because I can't apply effects or damage the target since they will always be at range.

either tank, allround, damage dealer or speedrun... the fact is that I can't use them to the fullest with lower-range weapons.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I was referring to the fact that short-range weapons don't always have a chance compared to long-range weapons, because I can't apply effects or damage the target since they will always be at range.

either tank, allround, damage dealer or speedrun... the fact is that I can't use them to the fullest with lower-range weapons.
and for these reasons, I think short range weapons should increase their damage or skill effects, so we can put up a fair fight on the few occasions our target or enemy getting closer.

...only if PM does not receive a decrease in numbers.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Tanks are currently weak due to cooldown and endurance. And that in addition, they are weak against players who equip stability.

Brachiosaurus:

Current skills:

1627486004400.png

Brachiosaurus is the dinosaur with the highest vitality in the game, but at the same time the weakest in strength, the current effects do not do it justice because they take time to use again. Although in brachi he resists too much against 1-3 players, he does not survive long enough against several, he also needs opportunities in 1v1 close combat.

Suggestion for changes:

Regarding the first ability, it could be 2 options, decrease the cooldown or increase the percentage of the effect.

1627486487186.png

The second ability is the one that harms the brachiosaur the most, confusion lasts very little but takes too long to cool down, plus it is easily countered against stability.

Here you could decrease its cooldown and / or add less extra damage (to balance a little when they eradicate confusion).

1627486883035.png

Ankylosaurus:

Ankylosaurus has a case similar to brachiosaurus, problems with stability, cooldown, endurance, etc.}
I know tanks are weak in strength in the game, but man, with the tremendous mallet this dinosaur has, it should do high damage with skills. xD

Current skills:

1627487441958.png

Suggestion for changes:

The damage of the skill could be increased, and cooldown decrease.

As for the skill effect, personally it is somewhat useless, I know that it can counteract the rage down the parasaurolphus, and gives you an advantage with lower cooldown weapons (peacemaker and colt).

But in general it doesn't work and can sometimes give you a disadvantage in extra power (when you apply extra power effects by mistake), this gives you a huge disadvantage in cooldown.

I think it is also necessary to reduce the percentage of extra power that we receive in combat, in general the orange bar fills up fast.

Also... I think it is also necessary to note that the ankylosaurs once again had additional armor.

1627487509388.png

Again another debuff ability is stun (because stability eradicates it).

Here they could decrease the cooldown, and / or add an extra strength percentage to balance.

1627487998186.png

By the way, Centrosaurus is still waiting for its buff....

Regarding Centrosaurus there is not much to say, he only needs a decrease in the cooldown on his second ability (mainly). And / or a slight increase in the damage or effects of his ability. Similar to the anki mallet, the centrosaurus horns should do them justice.

Current skills:

1627488370655.png

Suggestion for changes:

This ability (personally), is fine, although it could increase the vulnerability percentage of 40-50%

1627488917514.png

The second ability is the one that impair the Centrosaurus the most, mainly because it has an absurd cooldown.

Here there are 2 options, decrease the cooldown or increase the time and percentage of reflection.

1627489218036.png

Other information to consider ...

The 3 lower rrange weapons (hammer, colt and showstopper), need a considerable increase in their abilities and effects. Why?... because currently the better range weapons (PM and Yager), are statistically outperforming other weapons.

I think it is not necessary for PM and yager to receive nerf, just by increasing the damage and abilities of the 3 weapons that I mentioned, it is enough, I say this mainly because most players will hate this momentarily.

Tank and allround dinosaurs need more resistance, for this reason and others (linear maps), no other dinosaurs are used.

and tyrannosaurus needs a nerf in endurance, he's a dinosaur OP with that.

The additional power we receive in combat should be less (sometimes the orange bar fills up absurdly), this could give the fury implant a chance to return.

The claw implant is again useless ... I remember that the test was an exceptional implant and that it worked perfectly, (in pve, you could hunt 6 mobs at the same time).

But currently, hunting 2,3,4,5 .. mobs is completely impossible with this implant (it only works with brontops), the same happens in pvp.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Tank and allround dinosaurs need more resistance, for this reason and others (linear maps), no other dinosaurs are used.
as i have seen para players feel themselves fine in pvp so i dont think para should get increases his resistances and in future maps will be reworked, so maybe with increasing resistance we could wait, we will see how it will be

The claw implant is again useless ... I remember that the test was an exceptional implant and that it worked perfectly, (in pve, you could hunt 6 mobs at the same time).
its not useless, some players are using it in hunting simlos in smilo spawn areas, but how i have seen only with carnos as they have leech effect

with the rest what you have said i agree

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Tanks are currently weak due to cooldown and endurance. And that in addition, they are weak against players who equip stability.

Brachiosaurus:

Current skills:

View attachment 42128

Brachiosaurus is the dinosaur with the highest vitality in the game, but at the same time the weakest in strength, the current effects do not do it justice because they take time to use again. Although in brachi he resists too much against 1-3 players, he does not survive long enough against several, he also needs opportunities in 1v1 close combat.

Suggestion for changes:

Regarding the first ability, it could be 2 options, decrease the cooldown or increase the percentage of the effect.

View attachment 42130

The second ability is the one that harms the brachiosaur the most, confusion lasts very little but takes too long to cool down, plus it is easily countered against stability.

Here you could decrease its cooldown and / or add less extra damage (to balance a little when they eradicate confusion).

View attachment 42131

Ankylosaurus:

Ankylosaurus has a case similar to brachiosaurus, problems with stability, cooldown, endurance, etc.}
I know tanks are weak in strength in the game, but man, with the tremendous mallet this dinosaur has, it should do high damage with skills. xD

Current skills:

View attachment 42133

Suggestion for changes:

The damage of the skill could be increased, and cooldown decrease.

As for the skill effect, personally it is somewhat useless, I know that it can counteract the rage down the parasaurolphus, and gives you an advantage with lower cooldown weapons (peacemaker and colt).

But in general it doesn't work and can sometimes give you a disadvantage in extra power (when you apply extra power effects by mistake), this gives you a huge disadvantage in cooldown.

I think it is also necessary to reduce the percentage of extra power that we receive in combat, in general the orange bar fills up fast.

Also... I think it is also necessary to note that the ankylosaurs once again had additional armor.

View attachment 42134

Again another debuff ability is stun (because stability eradicates it).

Here they could decrease the cooldown, and / or add an extra strength percentage to balance.

View attachment 42135

By the way, Centrosaurus is still waiting for its buff....

Regarding Centrosaurus there is not much to say, he only needs a decrease in the cooldown on his second ability (mainly). And / or a slight increase in the damage or effects of his ability. Similar to the anki mallet, the centrosaurus horns should do them justice.

Current skills:

View attachment 42136

Suggestion for changes:

This ability (personally), is fine, although it could increase the vulnerability percentage of 40-50%

View attachment 42137

The second ability is the one that impair the Centrosaurus the most, mainly because it has an absurd cooldown.

Here there are 2 options, decrease the cooldown or increase the time and percentage of reflection.

View attachment 42138

Other information to consider ...

The 3 lower rrange weapons (hammer, colt and showstopper), need a considerable increase in their abilities and effects. Why?... because currently the better range weapons (PM and Yager), are statistically outperforming other weapons.

I think it is not necessary for PM and yager to receive nerf, just by increasing the damage and abilities of the 3 weapons that I mentioned, it is enough, I say this mainly because most players will hate this momentarily.

and tyrannosaurus needs a nerf in endurance, he's a dinosaur OP with that.

The additional power we receive in combat should be less (sometimes the orange bar fills up absurdly), this could give the fury implant a chance to return.

But currently, hunting 2,3,4,5 .. mobs is completely impossible with this implant (it only works with brontops), the same happens in pvp.
I know these are just ideas, but the values you suggested would do away with the concept of balancing. xD

I just have a few remarks regarding the tank class, the DS is the only game where this class doesn't offer any threat, they really take damage but are completely useless in war situations (situations where they were supposed to shine).
I don't see the problem being lack of damage, because tanks are made for group fights and not for x1, or low durability (ever tried to kill a 55 brach of armor, shield, defense and double reflector?).

But what's the point of being super tough if it can just be ignored in the middle of a war?
Tanks on DS have crowd control abilities but are single target, why?
How do you want the tank to handle damage for your allies if it doesn't become a priority target in the fight?

Having a brach causing confusion or an anky stunning 3/4/5 players would be a great way to engage or disengage in big wars, just like it was before the update. Tanks need to be focused to fulfill their role and they don't need damage, their weapons should be the constant nuisance.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
tanks need to gain something to be useful in wars, which is the main role of a tank, because for hunting there are much better options, I think they should be the only class that can fill the extra bar when doing and taking damage, as they are ignored in group fights they cannot give good support and besides as already mentioned they need to gain area damage in their abilities, and as their strength is very low and their offensive abilities contain a counter that currently 90% of players use (stability) the cooldown should be the lowest of all classes.
while stability completely nullifies stun effects, dino tanks will be completely limited, stability should reduce stun time by 60% and not nullify completely.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
they are ignored in group fights they cannot give good support
from my experiance they are mostly ignored bcs players themselves cant orginize enough to let tanks walk first that some enemies would pay their attention on the tank, instead players just go randomly in lines and usuallyin the end die alone or just stay with low hp

that tanks are being ignored could be used as advantage, taking setup for far range which deals a lot of dmg or messes up enemies with gun in other ways could help to be helpful in fight and live longer than others, as enemies usually focus rexes or any other players which are dangerous in fight

that tanks are being ignored in fights is just problem of how players organize and use them

Xx_KingOfWolves_xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_KingOfWolves_xX
Clan
The Revolution
What I meant is that the center is strong, I've been using it for many years now and in this update I thought it got stronger but I feel there's something missing in it for him to improve, melee and it's almost impossible to win in 1v1 against any dino (depending on the player and game mode that player plays with the dino), the center spotlight has 39 sec cooldown and the flesh it heals 50% of all damage it deals, that makes him tank and at the same time do a lot of damage, to hunt he has flesh pulling 7 alphas 53 smilos, thanks to this skil kkk.
I say from the center that it could be stronger to reduce the recharge time of one of the two skils, reduce 5 sec already helps

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
tecrübelerime göre çoğunlukla göz ardı ediliyorlar çünkü oyuncular, tankların ilk önce yürümesine izin verecek kadar organize olamıyorlar,
well, let's say the tanks joined the battle from the front and the rival rexes started attacking them; won't the rexes stop attacking tanks later when teammates weaker than tanks arrive? I think tanks should get a little buff.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
well, let's say the tanks joined the battle from the front and the rival rexes started attacking them; won't the rexes stop attacking tanks later when teammates weaker than tanks arrive? I think tanks should get a little buff.
yea they would switch from tanks, but rexes would already use their abilities, maybe even with ep, and after switching from tanks, tanks would recover their hp and then rexes would have to attack tanks with full hp again