Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Hello Dino storm and GM administrators, I need a notification and your suggestion. I am actively playing on the Asia_1 server. But these Dinoville buildings, namely the blue buildings on the GF, MW, CCV, GV, MM maps, are too many..
If it is possible, is it possible to open a few more buildings on each map?
@Narokath @Faye @orrire

Phoenixfire

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- PhoeNixFiRe -I-
Clan
Asylum
I agree, we need more buildings opened up in Asia

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The buildings owned by DV will increase decrease by the townhall activity. I can understand that the buildings feel not enough as on Asia often all buildings are reclaimed fast and and then there is nothing left to attack.
On then next update we will make it easier to defend the buildings to give the defenders 10 points repair rate. Then its 2:1 instead of the current 4:1 ratio.

We could enable it for asia server already tomorrow to test if it helps and makes the combat more enjoyable?

Phoenixfire

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- PhoeNixFiRe -I-
Clan
Asylum
I understand what you are saying about townhall activity, but it is hard to be consistent in elections when there is not enough fame being produced.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The amount of fame produced is the same for every player on asia so it will even itself out. Sure the old fame items and the fame balance of the players is still higher for a time. With easier defence the fame output will hopefully increase as yield upgrades can be done.

We will adjust the defence repair rate for the next conflict phases on Asia to see if it help.

diondre246

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- Simon -I-
Clan
Asylum
The buildings owned by DV will increase decrease by the townhall activity. I can understand that the buildings feel not enough as on Asia often all buildings are reclaimed fast and and then there is nothing left to attack.
On then next update we will make it easier to defend the buildings to give the defenders 10 points repair rate. Then its 2:1 instead of the current 4:1 ratio.

We could enable it for asia server already tomorrow to test if it helps and makes the combat more enjoyable?
On this note of updates as well, are you guys planning to add another time for the attack phase to open up more possibilities for fame production and rotations with the clans of servers?

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Building attack and percentages are good for now, but the necessary fame is not produced.. That's why I suggested opening a few buildings.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We have a more complex and interessting gameplay system for planned for claims, as already hinted in the devshack. But right now we plan to start with an easier to implement variant first: Gold items that can be colleced by players are spawned near claims. (They dont land in the clan inventory)

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
---

wait... easier to defend? oh boy...

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
We have a more complex and interessting gameplay system for planned for claims, as already hinted in the devshack. But right now we plan to start with an easier to implement variant first: Gold items that can be colleced by players are spawned near claims. (They dont land in the clan inventory)
and how long will this plan going to take?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I think the repair rate update could be good only for active servers , take the example of eu2 where alliances abuse the update to receive more medals in the conflict phase obviously without conquering the tower, you simply attack up to a certain percentage and then your ally repairs just to get a few more medals/gold.

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
it would be even better if DV buildings open up for activity for each clan who are in elections.

Now you have clans, with members in elections but they not have buildings. I understand clans must attack buildings from others but we already discussed that subject in this forum, about how impossible that is with this update.