-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
the skin of the plus when you recharge the coins, it is beautiful, but it was forgotten over time in the deposits of the players, it has always been that skin since the beginning of the plus, I had a conversation with friends, we already discussed that the idea would be cool to put other skins plus other colors, like instead of having the blue color, it would be red, black, purple among other colors, and it would be interesting, to put these skins now.

obviously to get them it would be necessary to have the plus, but the blue plus, it would be like the usual reward for having taken the plus for the first time, and the other skins, would stay in the skin shop that is not updated at one good time, adding these new exclusive plus skins in the store so that only plus players could buy them, and have the option to buy them level 55 quality 5 or quality 10
so that players who like them can use them in the attribute they want, for example I want a black plus skin with damage attribute it being quality 10

ythaloantonio

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
SYSTEM OVER AMBUSH
Clan
SYSTEM PROBLEM
the skin of the plus when you recharge the coins, it is beautiful, but it was forgotten over time in the deposits of the players, it has always been that skin since the beginning of the plus, I had a conversation with friends, we already discussed that the idea would be cool to put other skins plus other colors, like instead of having the blue color, it would be red, black, purple among other colors, and it would be interesting, to put these skins now.

obviously to get them it would be necessary to have the plus, but the blue plus, it would be like the usual reward for having taken the plus for the first time, and the other skins, would stay in the skin shop that is not updated at one good time, adding these new exclusive plus skins in the store so that only plus players could buy them, and have the option to buy them level 55 quality 5 or quality 10
so that players who like them can use them in the attribute they want, for example I want a black plus skin with damage attribute it being quality 10

I agree with the idea!

Moka

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GastonGz
Clan
ninguno

Who

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xDefault
Clan
Strike Force
This is a good idea

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_

agreed!