What's new

Dinosaur Names

Reaction score
Dinosaurs, cowboys, and laser guns. My dream game, guys. With all this awesomeness, why is it you can't give your favorite dinos names?? Or can you, and I just haven't figured out how yet? If you can't, that would be great, and someone should start a petition to get it in there. *u* :eek:

ByteBandit

Reaction score
My Carnotaurus in named Remington :mad: , My Ceol is named Nitro :cool: , and my Centro is named Eat This :devilish: . :D

OlafWarmheart

Reaction score
Ha, I started naming my dinos too, Carno is Elsie, Cento is Tanker, Ceol is Speedy, Brachi is Little Foot (From Land Before Time, favorite childhood movies), Pachy is Clasher, and Para is Razorhead, and it/when I get my T-rex, his name will be BoneChomper :D

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
My Rex's name is Brutus, and my Para's name is Ducky. I haven't named the others yet.

arachyd

Reaction score
In order of preference mine are named coelophysis, brachiosaurus, parasaurolophus, tyrannosaurus rex, pachycephalosaurus, centrosaurus and carnotaurus. I tried giving them different names that were pretty awesome but forgot them the next day. A feature allowing us to give individual names would be nice.

ByteBandit

Reaction score
My carnotaurs name is Carnage,my Centosaurus is Value,My ceolpyis name is Spyke,and my future Pachys
name is Homer,my future paras name is Wind and my future Brachi is Saurus ,and last but DEFINATLY NOT
least is my future T-Rex Jaws. :D

Dino Whisper

Reaction score
sry all of the above dino names r mine i accidentallly posted on the wrong person! :oops:

chris_nicole

Reaction score
I've been calling my coleo 'Skippy' since I started playing.
I have a dopey carno named Plod and an aggressive little centro named Daisy (short for Daisy Cutter) too.

Naming your dino's in the game would be nice.

ds.varimo

Reaction score
haha, Very interesting idea about topic! :LOL:
My Carnotaurus in named Immortal :devilish: , My Ceol is named Shino :!: :D

Marie23

Reaction score
I don't name my dinos >_< (I should find names for them :LOL: )

Hey it be cool if we could write the names of our dinos instead the name of their species ! Everybody could see their names ^^