-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Clan
North Spectrum
Hello you all, hope you doing well. I was playing League of Legends recently and when reading a champion i never played before passive, and since each weapons have i different shooting animation, making each weapon different from the other, i thought the idea of passive abilities or "traits" would also make each dino more unique, so i made a list of the traits each dino could have:

- Coelophysis (Feral hunter): Each skill have a change of applying a bleeding effect for N seconds, gains damage and movement speed when near other Coelophysis, increasing with the quantity and stacking up to N.

- Carnotaurus (Bloodthirsty Berserker): Heals and deals more damage the lower its health.

- Rex (Apex predator): Intimidate every dino, except other rexes, near it slightly reducing their damage to it. When killing something, deals more damage for N seconds.

- Pachycephalosaurus (Bone crusher): Each skill deals a crushing effect slightly with chance of reducing the target damage and movement speed.

- Parasaurolophus (Sonic blast): Each skill emit a loud sound from its crest that has a chance of confusing enemies for N seconds.

- Centrosaurus (Unbreakable shield): Attacks coming from the front deals substantially less damage.

- Ankylosaurus (Armorer bastion): Gains armor relative to its HP.

- Brachiosaurus (Colossal impact): Its attacks can reach enemies from a long distance with its neck, stomp and tail. Also slighty reduces enemies movement speed and damage nearby with its intimidating size and weight.

I'm at disposal for any questions or suggestions, see you in Dinoville!

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Hello you all, hope you doing well. I was playing League of Legends recently and when reading a champion i never played before passive, and since each weapons have i different shooting animation, making each weapon different from the other, i thought the idea of passive abilities or "traits" would also make each dino more unique, so i made a list of the traits each dino could have:

- Coelophysis (Feral hunter): Each skill have a change of applying a bleeding effect for N seconds, gains damage and movement speed when near other Coelophysis, increasing with the quantity and stacking up to N.

- Carnotaurus (Bloodthirsty Berserker): Heals and deals more damage the lower its health.

- Rex (Apex predator): Intimidate every dino, except other rexes, near it slightly reducing their damage to it. When killing something, deals more damage for N seconds.

- Pachycephalosaurus (Bone crusher): Each skill deals a crushing effect slightly with chance of reducing the target damage and movement speed.

- Parasaurolophus (Sonic blast): Each skill emit a loud sound from its crest that has a chance of confusing enemies for N seconds.

- Centrosaurus (Unbreakable shield): Attacks coming from the front deals substantially less damage.

- Brachiosaurus (Colossal impact): Its attacks can reach enemies from a long distance with its neck, stomp and tail. Also slighty reduces enemies movement speed and damage nearby with its intimidating size and weight.

Yes

YoshiPP

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
YoshiPP
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
That's honestly an amazing idea. I really hope they implement this.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
it would be interesting to implement them in group fight under certain conditions

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -

i like where your going however i think that atleast the centro and anky ideas wont happen to explain why the centros would make it unkillable at close range since its always facing the enemy head first not to mention programing it would be a nightmare and anky had what you proposed in the past he had an armor stat which increased as he leveled up but it got removed because it was very op when you slaped the armor imp on you esentialy had 40% to 50% damage reduction at max lvl just from armor stat alone throw more stuff on it and that thing would be unkillable probably would feel like fighting someone with the adrenalin buff on from last update