-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
something that I would really like to see in the dinoball event, would be the implementation of skins with the flag of the countries, not only the skins, but the clothes too, imagine, the American, Latin American, European player wears a hat, shirt, pants, saddle and skin with the flag of their country of origin.

I find it very strange that the dinoball event outfit is "sport", this is very generic and uninteresting, currently what attracts me in dinoball is just the coins you earn by completing the event achievements, not even the skin you earn in the last one achievement of the event is interesting, a ball-shaped skin? other people might like it, it's just my humble opinion.

Gaster

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
WDGaster
Clan
- Legion Of Death -
Esse tipo de cosmético daria um valor a mais para sua conta e uma representatividade para todas as regiões geográficas presentes no jogo, seria realmente interessante.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hey Hey .. Thats a great idea :D

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
something that I would really like to see in the dinoball event, would be the implementation of skins with the flag of the countries, not only the skins, but the clothes too, imagine, the American, Latin American, European player wears a hat, shirt, pants, saddle and skin with the flag of their country of origin.

I find it very strange that the dinoball event outfit is "sport", this is very generic and uninteresting, currently what attracts me in dinoball is just the coins you earn by completing the event achievements, not even the skin you earn in the last one achievement of the event is interesting, a ball-shaped skin? other people might like it, it's just my humble opinion.
As long as they make the flag skins of all the well-known countries from the world not just from Europe cuz there are more non Europeans playing than Europeans I think and there are some flags which shouldn't be made as skins because of political and religious reasons etc

Last edited:

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
As long as they make the flag skins of all the well-known countries from the world not just from Europe cuz there are more non Europeans playing than Europeans I think.
when I talk about American, Latin American, and European players, I mean players from the countries of these continents, example are the countries that the game has the translation itself as I demonstrated in the print.

imagem_2023-06-13_151414838.png

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
when I talk about American, Latin American, and European players, I mean players from the countries of these continents, example are the countries that the game has the translation itself as I demonstrated in the print.

View attachment 46206
I know but- what about other players who aren't from that place e.e they would love their flags too isn't it?

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
I know but- what about other players who aren't from that place e.e they would love their flags too isn't it?
hen these players would have to comment here on the forum about it, the initial idea is to implement skins and thematic clothes of the countries that the game already has the translation