What's new

Dino Storming!

RexDude

Reaction score
I noticed just about tons of negativeness in Dino Storm Forum and couldn't stop myself from creating this topic. This is the place only for good ones. Those who still smile everyday looking at their dinosaur proudly and pray for the best of the game even after they are terribly feeling like they even want to cry about what they don't like. Post only positive, good and happy things about the game. Come on! Lets show splitscreen just how much we love this game!

Long live Dino Storm! :mrgreen:

RexDude

Reaction score
Wasn't that supposed to be for art? And i was just thinking that this thread should've been in Feedback section. Oh well, my bad.

RexDude

Reaction score
I don't know why but im feeling slightly embarrassed right now when i look at this topic. :oops:

penultama

Reaction score
Not everyone likes everything. :)

I might not understand those who dislike this game, but one thing I know.... people are still playing even though it`s hated :LOL: . And believe it or not, there were tons and tons and tons and tons and tons ..... of bad feedback. Too bad the new players did not see them here in the forum before they were....

DELETED by those in charge; Old payers are sure to know; what ultra said and every other elite players were like 10 times more worse than what you hear now. Dino storm in some way is still awesome but I aint wanna play it anymore :cry: There are better things in life than this game. If you don`t like the game, get over it :LOL: and try to like. If not just quit.

Oh DS! I wish you could just bring back the old times and join them with the new! :cry:
Like making both pots and boosters working together! :D Making "shift" to run rather than walk. :D and not to forget....BLOCKING ELECTIONS! :mad:

The BETA ! THE HALOWEEN & Christmas! Aaargh!

RexDude

Reaction score
Aww sometimes i feel bad for beta time players. Sometimes i wish i could play dino storm beta too. Hey! What if dino storm team suddenly gave you guys a surprise and bring back the beta? Now i would like to see that.

arachyd

Reaction score
If they did that the servers would be overwhelmed with old players returning. If one of the servers would switch back they would see a huge increase in positive feedback and return of players who have given up in disgust at the changes that only serve to cost us $.

RexDude

Reaction score
I love the game in every turn but this money thing bothers me to death too.