Dino Storm Will Not Launch

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
l-StarLight-l
Clan
-Maximum Strength-
I need help getting my game to run, I just bought a new laptop because my old one stop working, I have Alienware laptop. This issue I am having, when I login, download the launcher, and it runs it's update (if any), then it proceeds to the loading screen, but then it gets hung up and it's closes out. I have updated all of my drivers and such, so I don't understand why this isn't working.

I am currently using the latest Windows 11, I have Trend Micro as my security for Anti-Virus software, when I send report to Microsoft, it tells me it's incompatible with my new pc. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated DINO STORM no launch.jpg

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Dear @danielle.riverwood

If you already contacted the support team for the stated matter, please PM me the ticket No. Further please try disabling your antivirus software and firewall to check if it works.

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
l-StarLight-l
Clan
-Maximum Strength-
Hello, So I tried following your methods and I still can't get it to run, I posted a video attachment showing what I'm dealing with. this is frustrating, brand new pc and can't even run DS, I know it doesn't require so much data like say Skyrim would...

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hey.. did you already send a ticket at support?
If yes.. start a PM with orrire or me and send us the ticket number..
If no, pls make a ticket.

XxG0DZxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
XxG0DZxX
Clan
no clan
I also need help with this, Dinostorm doesn't work when it starts loading the actual game in the menu after it gets all the data and everything. I've been wanting to play this game for YEARS

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Did you make dinostorm exemption in windows defender?

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I need help getting my game to run, I just bought a new laptop because my old one stop working, I have Alienware laptop. This issue I am having, when I login, download the launcher, and it runs it's update (if any), then it proceeds to the loading screen, but then it gets hung up and it's closes out. I have updated all of my drivers and such, so I don't understand why this isn't working.

I am currently using the latest Windows 11, I have Trend Micro as my security for Anti-Virus software, when I send report to Microsoft, it tells me it's incompatible with my new pc. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated
I had the same problem, follow the steps I did, your problem will probably be solved this way

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
l-StarLight-l
Clan
-Maximum Strength-
It's fine now, for me, the game was down due to a network issue with Dino Storm, was down for an hour, thank :)