What's new

Dino Storm Wikia

Kavon

Reaction score
LINK ~ http://dino-storm.wikia.com/

I've created a wikia site solely for Dino Storm. I will release the link soon when I put in enough effort and work into it. I have 5 pages and soon to work on some more.

Currently, I'm starting from right in the beginning and make pages of NPCs, quests, chapters, upgrades, zones and so on. DinoVille Canyon is my current focus as I'm in the middle of adding the NPCs and pictures and information and the quests they give as well as Chapter 1.

Even when I'm finished with that, I'm going to create some more pages on some basic stuff before I give the link out for anyone to assist and edit. I don't want any rushers. I'd like to make this wikia neat and helpful in every way.

I'll update this thread regularly (or irregularly) on the process of the wiki. I'll be mostly be adding pages about low-levelled stuff so I will need a lot of help with high-level things.

Kavon

Reaction score
Okay, nearly finished with Dinoville Canyon and the stuff revolving of it.

Things to do:
-Chapter 1 page [Done]
-Get missing quest given by Tom Wolfie, and others I missed
-One quest page [Done]
-Finish Hammer page [Done]

Hopefully after those are done, I'll release the link soon.

Kavon

Reaction score
/please excuse double post
-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I suppose I can give it out now.

Here it is; http://dino-storm.wikia.com/

Anyone can add pages and edit now, with reasonable measures of course. Have a little look around on some pages and give feedback!

Also, are there anyone who'd like to help with the logo? All I ask is to simply add 'Wiki' someplace, preferably in the corner like where 'Beta' is currently. I'm not an editor myself so uh...

Please, and thanks! I appreciate any help and feedback! :mrgreen: ♥

EragonLegend

Reaction score
Keep up the good work!
I'll try to help editing it whenever I have the time (unfortunately, I don't have much time to do this right now).

Coded

Reaction score
I had some free time so I gave the logo a try, hopefully it works? It's pretty simple and I can adjust the size, color, outline, anything if you want something changed. The font isn't the Dino Storm font, and if you find out what that is I'll gladly change it!

Kavon

Reaction score
Coded said:
I had some free time so I gave the logo a try, hopefully it works? It's pretty simple and I can adjust the size, color, outline, anything if you want something changed. The font isn't the Dino Storm font, and if you find out what that is I'll gladly change it!
Ahh! Thank you very much for the logo. Much is appreciated for your work :)

Kavon

Reaction score
The wiki is growing fast and getting quite some handy help.

Thank you very much to all that had given a helping hand to help the wiki grow. I can't wait to see it muchly done and up to date with the game. ^^