What's new

Dino Storm Protesta ( ALL SERVERS ) Improve maps V3! ( definitive )

Do you agree with this idea?

• yes

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
final version of the maps + important idea

Hello again Dino Storm community! I'm back to show you a definitive version of the maps. This time i've added a idea which will make possible the opening of more roads, this idea consist in a warning for the players that do not reach certain lvl, will be a message like the ones that shows up when players leave a map, I will leave a example below, If you are a lvl 26 and you want to go for a road that will lead you to a lvl 29 zone, the warning will show up, this will not happen if your level is the same or higher than the zone, it will be just a warning, not a barrier or something like that, you will be able to step back or ignore it and continue your way assuming the risks. And the main road will still be there for new players not to get lost. This idea is based on Highway comment about the main problem of open new roads, which is basically the new players getting into high levels zones, this new idea could help in the resolution of that problem and the community had liked it.

So thanks to this idea i have oppened some new roads on my sketches, to the maps systems do not be so lineal and be so much better in the time to plan a war strategy, or just to feel more freedom in the way we move across the maps

The Idea :
letrero pro .png

Maps :

The red signs is where the warning will come out

I have had to move 3 portals because otherwise they are very close to each other ( Insley, Liggett & Brooks )

gold 2 .jpg
mokon woods 2  .png
GREEN VOLCANO .jpgCOLDCLAW 2 .jpg

Maujak will be the only map without these warnings, because it does not need them, as you can see the order of the lvls remains the same, the other maps did need it because there are times that a path takes you from zone lvl 26 to zone 29 , therefore it is necessary

maujak .jpg

I hope you liked the idea, I will be aware of each error that you highlight

Idea from : https://www.facebook.com/groups/271372667568434

greetings!!
Sr.coralillo / America_1 ( Dino Storm Protesta )

Stefy

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Louve
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX
I love the idea 😍

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I wanted to state that IMO after lvl 30+ hunting get's a little grindier and takes time. So when you hunt a spawn or a mob of dinosaurs like a Parasaur spawn,you then have to go to the next level zone to find more parasaurs.I think with the addition of zones,there should be hunting nests for every NPC.There should be a nest for all the items required for upgrading so that players dont have to roam around the entire map to find one item,they can just hunt there and that nest will have plenty of mobs to kill for example:If you need injector batteries,there can be a nest for Pachy's(drop injector batteries) and when players need that specific item they can go to the nest and it will contain lot's of pachy's in just one place.For example:lvl 30-35 would have a pachy nest and there would be pachys ranging from lvl 30-34 that players can hunt there
This would make hunting very simple and easy and players would not have to roam around the entire map for finding an item
I'm sure every one would like it so that grinding can be a bit more easier knowing that there's tons of mobs in one place

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I think that melee weapons should be introduced to the game like a machete or a hatchet.For example:
1610951941573.png
This is an example of a hatchet.
These weapons would be lethal in close range i.e melee combat but won't do any damage in far range(ranged combat)
These weapons would allow players to easily defeat anyone with a gun or ranged weapon if they fight in melee combat but would be defeated if faced in ranged combat.
In close range the hatchet should have a (Heavy Blow) special attack which caused a lethal(critical) hit upon impact.With extra power it would cause a 200% additional bleeding damage.
These weapons will be best in melee combat which means they would deal tons of damage close range but not any damage far away.Players can use these weapons to hunt and farm faster

- Red Tornado -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmoDeLosEspejos
Clan
i do not have
espectacular idea , maravilloso cuentas conmigo al 100% xd

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Being an OG dino storm player,I've seen it's ups and it's downs
When this game came out,
So many people were hyped and excited for this game,the beta version.I remember being an 8 year old when I first came by this game.It felt so fun to play and grind,like I was playing a game that could compete with WoW or other.
MMOHuts, a youtube channel of about 450k sub's reviewed this game and just watching that made me love this game even more.
The hunting,the gameplay,the quests,the community,just was soo good.
With the addition of updates,it felt a little hard to keep up with addition of Green Volcano and the maximum level bumped to 40.
Ever since playing it,I've noticed 1 thing that is the only thing that I don't like about this game.The grind,the hunting and quests, I still love doing them regardless because MMORPG games are supposed to be grindy.
The biggest problem was to be able to unlock and buy the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The coolest and most badass looking dinosaur in the entire game. It's been about 8 years and still I can't get it because in every server, a player must be level 50+ in order to be in the waiting list for sheriff.
Not every one has the time to get to level 50 and once ur lvl 50 u have to wait for a good good time,because there's many other players who are really rich and spend money in the game in order to advance to the max level in less than 2 months.
Once you're lvl 50 you have to supply and defend the maps day and night and for that you need a good amount of your time and money because supply charges cost a good amount.
The process is soo tyring,
Every single low level player that I have met with want's to buy the T.Rex but in order to get it,you need to be level 50,then you need to play 24/7 to defend maps,supply and all of that crap.
Whenever there's a new player just starting out fresh,
He/She literally 90% of the times want's to get the T.Rex because the Tyrannosaurus Rex is one of the most feared apex predators in all of history.Who doesn't want to be able to use it
Sadly you first have to put in months and months of hardwork and dedication just to spend even more months to wait for your turn
There's a player behind every account,there's a player on top of every dinosaur.
What if the player doesn't live in the next couple of months?
Knowing that the player used his last couple of months to grind into a game and for a reason which he wasn't able to get.
This is literally the only thing I don't like about this game, I don't care about balancing and all of that
I've come back several times, but this time is my last time hoping to get it soon
Please,great developers of Dino Storm, change the way you need to get the T.Rex,not every player has years to spend to get it.
Players should be able to unlock the T.Rex once they are level 50,as 55 is the max level
There should be other rewards for being Sheriff,
Please devs,
I beg you,
Hear me out

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
When this game came out,
So many people were hyped and excited for this game,the beta version.I remember being an 8 year old when I first came by this game.It felt so fun to play and grind,like I was playing a game that could compete with WoW or other.
MMOHuts, a youtube channel of about 450k sub's reviewed this game and just watching that made me love this game even more.
With the addition of updates,it felt a little hard to keep up with addition of Green Volcano and the maximum level bumped to 40.
Ever since playing it,I've noticed 1 thing that is the only thing that I don't like about this game.The grind,the hunting and quests, I still love doing them regardless because MMORPG games are supposed to be grindy.
The biggest problem was to be able to unlock and buy the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The coolest and most badass looking dinosaur in the entire game. It's been about 8 years and still I can't get it because in every server, a player must be level 50+ in order to be in the waiting list for sheriff.
Not every one has the time to get to level 50 and once ur lvl 50 u have to wait for a good good time,because there's many other players who are really rich and spend money in the game in order to advance to the max level in less than 2 months.
Once you're lvl 50 you have to supply and defend the maps day and night and for that you need a good amount of your time and money because supply charges cost a good amount.
Every single low level player that I have met with want's to buy the T.Rex but in order to get it,you need to be level 50,then you need to play 24/7 to defend maps,supply and all of that crap.
He/She literally 90% of the times want's to get the T.Rex because the Tyrannosaurus Rex is one of the most feared apex predators in all of history.Who doesn't want to be able to use it
Sadly you first have to put in months and months of hardwork and dedication just to spend even more months to wait for your turn
There's a player behind every account,there's a player on top of every dinosaur.
Knowing that the player used his last couple of months to grind into a game and for a reason which he wasn't able to get.
This is literally the only thing I don't like about this game, I don't care about balancing and all of that
I've come back several times, but this time is my last time hoping to get it soon
Please,great developers of Dino Storm, change the way you need to get the T.Rex,not every player has years to spend to get it.
Players should be able to unlock the T.Rex once they are level 50,as 55 is the max level
Please devs,
I beg you,
Hear me out
It's off-topic and this game isn't just about getting t-rex, there are many other things do to beside getting t-rex like pvp and wars overall.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello everyone, thanks for share with us this perfectly idea's... i like the form over that maps hehehe.. I will pass it on :D

Greetings Evyus 🎈🥰

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
When this game came out,
Please devs,
I beg you,
Hear me out
In addition to being off topic, bro, I honestly think you are very wrong. First of all, there is no reason to be easy to get the maximum "prize" of the game, we are talking about the highest position in the city hall, and it is also not that difficult, if you have been playing for so long and never succeeded I can assure you that the problem is in you. And secondly (I think I already told you this, but it looks like you didn't read it), the system that prevents a quick job escalation is the "rex list" that the clans created, that prioritize friends, you can try, abb or to defend that in the end who will receive the fame is a person who does not help just because the leaders chose. The only way to end this antics would be to discourage the formation of alliances, but unfortunately the game is going in the opposite direction, making the "ally" stronger.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
In addition to being off topic, bro, I honestly think you are very wrong. First of all, there is no reason to be easy to get the maximum "prize" of the game, we are talking about the highest position in the city hall, and it is also not that difficult, if you have been playing for so long and never succeeded I can assure you that the problem is in you. And secondly (I think I already told you this, but it looks like you didn't read it), the system that prevents a quick job escalation is the "rex list" that the clans created, that prioritize friends, you can try, abb or to defend that in the end who will receive the fame is a person who does not help just because the leaders chose. The only way to end this antics would be to discourage the formation of alliances, but unfortunately the game is going in the opposite direction, making the "ally" stronger.
I totally agree with you on this but,being just one person in the family or friends playing this game,I simply can not keep up with the strong clans,I have to be a part of them there is no other way,hopefully something good happens