SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Idea from Dino Storm protest (ALL SERVERS)

Well, I’ve been thinking a lot in my old versions of the maps and I think that it would be a lot of work for developers to make, so I thought it would be a good idea, use the same level order and the same travel gates zones and quest givers that we have right now, and just add new roads to improve the strategy on combats, the comfort on the hunt time, do not have to follow an unilateral way and have more alternatives ways, this would make us be more attentive at the hour to defend or attack. I’ve added roads with sense, in GoldFields I have only moved 1 portal to the entrance so that it is not so close to Moore, I am not saying that they have to take the 100% of what I did in the maps, I just made some plans of how I would make the maps, I published them in my Facebook group Dino Storm Protest (ALL SERVERS) and people liked. Many requsted for the direct path from Insley to Russell, but I did not do it at all, since perhaps taking the current map system into logic, it would be breaking that system, although it is a great shortcut to the level 9 zone and the market, and I would also have liked to do it that way, but I think it would be to break the current system, this time I made all the maps, Maujak now has better mobility, in the case that you run out of dino dollars, you can enter or leave Maujak much faster. If you wonder if the improvement of the maps is important, well yes, many people hate the mobility of the current maps, and they would like to have the old maps or something similar, and this would improve the game to a great extent by the increase in strategy that It would mean having more roads, you would have to think better where to go, when dividing the group to make an ambush, or how to better position yourself to defend, hunting would also be much better, you would not have to walk so much to go from point A to point B, this comes in handy for when you have few dino dollars and you want to save then you just walk to travel, the order of the maps is maintained, from goldfields to Maujak mountains, I have created sketches by simply adding roads, in this way the current progress of maps created in the big update is not lost, and well, I will now show you my maps and will comment on what I've added and the benefits hehe, I hope you like it!

GOLDFIELDS

This map has been a bit difficult for me for the lower part of the Insley trail, I feel like it must be connected to the side, although It is very close to Moore, so I moved Insley further towards the entrance, and the path to moore is not that direct It is a little more stooped, but perhaps if this idea is taken into account they will also be able to move Moore a bit for a better balance of the areas, as you can see the areas zones are respected, only connected paths are added to the areas that follow. As you can see, now you can divide groups, if one wants to go to Naco from Redwood, they can, and the other can go to Moore or Insley.

POLVA 2123 4.png

Mokon Woods

This is my favorite map, I really wanted to make this, the entrance is now similar to the old one, you can go to the right or to the left, the area 21-22 is wider and more connected, much more comfortable to hunt, and much better for wars. I hope you like. I have added several necessary paths in my opinion, now you have to think more about where to go in case you have to attack.

mokon woods mejorado .png

Green Volcano

This is a map that should have more connections, the Lincoln to Harker area is much more accessible, the same happends with Blair-Chapman area, the 29 area is much more comfortable to do missions, the lvl 31 area is much more accessible, I brought back the road from Ross post to Blair, a road that in my opinion should not have taken away, the Clark area is much more comfortable to hunt and do missions, I hope you like it.

volcano 2 .png

ColdClaw Valley

A very nice map to be honest, but I think it should have more connections, the zone 35-39 has only a few, but the zone 40-44 it has greater accessibility, you can go quickly from zone lvl 40 to zone 41, also when going from zone 43 to 44. The entrance is closer to the portal now, making it not so tedious to have to leave Coldclaw.

ccv 123.png

Maujak Mountains

A very large map, that many people find tedious to travel on, so I have added roads to make it less tedious to have to leave Maujak, you also have more alternatives at the time of war, the ice part, the one from zone 50-51, I connected it, this way you can travel faster to zone 51.

Screenshot_832.png

I have created all this taking into consideration suggestions and opinions of the developers, game masters and the dino storm community, all this in order to make us all win, the only thing to do is add paths and at most move Insley, I do not know the complexity of programming in the dino storm graphic engine, I only know that it is somewhat complicated to program in it, so I have only added some paths, so that it is not so tedious to program, apart from that I know that they have in mind to focus on working with the development of the balance update and others that are on the list, but many people ask for this, people ask for something Splitscreen studios, we don't want to let this game die, we want at least the wars to be worth it, I hope you understand and give your opinion regarding my work, thank you very much!

Sr.Coralillo
America_1

DINO STORM PROTESTA (ALL SERVERS)

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
Nice Work, I can't wait to be implanted in the game, because it will bring a little more emotion

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
definitely maps need remake. current situation of the maze-like maps is depleting my wish to play the game during wars. totally not fun to play
I agree with you, I try to do what is possible so that it can be fulfilled, unless they open paths, I do all this so that the game does not die, I know that many people hate the big update (including myself), many people leave the maps and the game in general, I've created this group because I'm sick of one of my favorite games dying.

José Miguel O

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
I-I FADED I-I
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX
Idea from Dino Storm protest (ALL SERVERS)

Well, I’ve been thinking a lot in my old versions of the maps and I think that it would be a lot of work for developers to make, so I thought it would be a good idea, use the same level order and the same travel gates zones and quest givers that we have right now, and just add new roads to improve the strategy on combats, the comfort on the hunt time, do not have to follow an unilateral way and have more alternatives ways, this would make us be more attentive at the hour to defend or attack. I’ve added roads with sense, in GoldFields I have only moved 1 portal to the entrance so that it is not so close to Moore, I am not saying that they have to take the 100% of what I did in the maps, I just made some plans of how I would make the maps, I published them in my Facebook group Dino Storm Protest (ALL SERVERS) and people liked. Many requsted for the direct path from Insley to Russell, but I did not do it at all, since perhaps taking the current map system into logic, it would be breaking that system, although it is a great shortcut to the level 9 zone and the market, and I would also have liked to do it that way, but I think it would be to break the current system, this time I made all the maps, Maujak now has better mobility, in the case that you run out of dino dollars, you can enter or leave Maujak much faster. If you wonder if the improvement of the maps is important, well yes, many people hate the mobility of the current maps, and they would like to have the old maps or something similar, and this would improve the game to a great extent by the increase in strategy that It would mean having more roads, you would have to think better where to go, when dividing the group to make an ambush, or how to better position yourself to defend, hunting would also be much better, you would not have to walk so much to go from point A to point B, this comes in handy for when you have few dino dollars and you want to save then you just walk to travel, the order of the maps is maintained, from goldfields to Maujak mountains, I have created sketches by simply adding roads, in this way the current progress of maps created in the big update is not lost, and well, I will now show you my maps and will comment on what I've added and the benefits hehe, I hope you like it!

GOLDFIELDS

This map has been a bit difficult for me for the lower part of the Insley trail, I feel like it must be connected to the side, although It is very close to Moore, so I moved Insley further towards the entrance, and the path to moore is not that direct It is a little more stooped, but perhaps if this idea is taken into account they will also be able to move Moore a bit for a better balance of the areas, as you can see the areas zones are respected, only connected paths are added to the areas that follow. As you can see, now you can divide groups, if one wants to go to Naco from Redwood, they can, and the other can go to Moore or Insley.

View attachment 39795

Mokon Woods

This is my favorite map, I really wanted to make this, the entrance is now similar to the old one, you can go to the right or to the left, the area 21-22 is wider and more connected, much more comfortable to hunt, and much better for wars. I hope you like. I have added several necessary paths in my opinion, now you have to think more about where to go in case you have to attack.

View attachment 39796

Green Volcano

This is a map that should have more connections, the Lincoln to Harker area is much more accessible, the same happends with Blair-Chapman area, the 29 area is much more comfortable to do missions, the lvl 31 area is much more accessible, I brought back the road from Ross post to Blair, a road that in my opinion should not have taken away, the Clark area is much more comfortable to hunt and do missions, I hope you like it.

View attachment 39797

ColdClaw Valley

A very nice map to be honest, but I think it should have more connections, the zone 35-39 has only a few, but the zone 40-44 it has greater accessibility, you can go quickly from zone lvl 40 to zone 41, also when going from zone 43 to 44. The entrance is closer to the portal now, making it not so tedious to have to leave Coldclaw.

View attachment 39798

Maujak Mountains

A very large map, that many people find tedious to travel on, so I have added roads to make it less tedious to have to leave Maujak, you also have more alternatives at the time of war, the ice part, the one from zone 50-51, I connected it, this way you can travel faster to zone 51.

View attachment 39799

I have created all this taking into consideration suggestions and opinions of the developers, game masters and the dino storm community, all this in order to make us all win, the only thing to do is add paths and at most move Insley, I do not know the complexity of programming in the dino storm graphic engine, I only know that it is somewhat complicated to program in it, so I have only added some paths, so that it is not so tedious to program, apart from that I know that they have in mind to focus on working with the development of the balance update and others that are on the list, but many people ask for this, people ask for something Splitscreen studios, we don't want to let this game die, we want at least the wars to be worth it, I hope you understand and give your opinion regarding my work, thank you very much!

Sr.Coralillo
America_1

DINO STORM PROTESTA (ALL SERVERS)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Great work. To do these changes to maps i think doesn't require changing of mobs spawning places, so these changes for maps should be next dev shack!

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Great work. To do these changes to maps i think doesn't require changing of mobs spawning places, so these changes for maps should be next dev shack!
That's right, I didn't say it has to be right now

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
for a next dev shack it would be great

-Naniw-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Nanniw -
Clan
Vexation
As I said before, great job!
After the balance dev shack, I think remolding maps should be a priority for the future.

Stefy

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Louve
Clan
- Ascended Amour -
Es increíble que te hayas tomado el tiempo de hacer todo esto por la comunidad de Ds 💪 Está increíble, muy buenos los caminos que has abierto, y ni siquiera hay que cambiar los mapas ni mover zonas, puestos, nada.
Sería genial y ojalá, que en la próxima actualización apliquen muchas de las ideas de la comunidad, y ésta en especial 😊

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hehe nice one! :D We acutall planned to open up the maps again similar like you have proposes it. We surely will use your layouts as are reference. It would be great if you could also post the maps with the new routes highlighted to that the changes are better visible.

Opening the maps up has some drawbacks though. Path guidance could be leading low level players to higher level territores when doing quests. But your map designa seems to look good to avoid that mostly.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Hehe nice one! :D We acutall planned to open up the maps again similar like you have proposes it. We surely will use your layouts as are reference. It would be great if you could also post the maps with the new routes highlighted to that the changes are better visible.

Opening the maps up has some drawbacks though. Path guidance could be leading low level players to higher level territores when doing quests. But your map designa seems to look good to avoid that mostly.
Thank you very much @Highway !!!!!!!. I trust you, greetings from the administrators and moderators of dino storm protesta (ALL SERVERS).

I wish you all my luck :D .

These are the maps with the highlights as you requested in the post. Thank you for take us into consideration
POLVA 2123 marcadooo.pngmokon woods MARCADO  .pngvolcano marcado .pngccv marcado  123.pngmj 1 .jpg

Last edited:

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Muom trabalho, ficou muito bonito

Andersonoliveira

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
[QUOTE = "Rodovia, postagem: 50976, membro: 15"]
Hehe bom! : D Nós realmente planejamos abrir os mapas novamente da mesma forma que você propôs. Certamente usaremos seus layouts como referência. Seria ótimo se você também pudesse postar os mapas com as novas rotas destacadas para que as alterações fiquem mais visíveis.

No entanto, abrir os mapas tem algumas desvantagens. A orientação de caminho pode levar jogadores de nível inferior a territores de nível superior ao fazer missões. Mas o desenho do seu mapa parece bom para evitar isso.
[/CITAR]
Emaravilhado com essa notícia 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

BluePXL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Dazai
Clan
Stray Dogs

There could also be a system that prevents this by getting unlocked when the player has reached a specific level. For example a bridge you can only pass when you have passed the level area it leads to

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
There could also be a system that prevents this by getting unlocked when the player has reached a specific level. For example a bridge you can only pass when you have passed the level area it leads to
It could be a great idea, but I would say that it would be better if, for example, you reach level 30, that you can reach zone 34, but you cannot go beyond level 34.
because many hunt in an area four levels higher than the ranger, to have drop x4 of the stones.

voldemorth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LockDown
Clan
NightDivision

My opinion is that it would be nice if some maps were linked to Dinoville as before, it would be nice to turn off the teleporting and remove the different levels, so it would be better to come with 36 37 not 30 35 40 slots like now.

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
pero no habría problema con eso de pasar de un nivel a otro en el mapa solo con pasar el mouse con encima de un dino ya que sabe que esta en niveles superiores por favor los jugadores no son retrasados mentales..