Dino Storm Plus Update

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
DS plus is a bit out of date these days as its only advantage is bonus XP on quests. My suggestion is that you try upgrading to a monthly membership with certain advantages but without being excessively pay to win, I'm just giving an idea for the developers so they can get a little more profit (since many players are worried about that in end game 3 🤭 ).

DS Plus

Monthly and annual membership with more advantages, the price will depend on the player's store. Also new players could be given free 7-14 days of DS plus.
Advantages:
  • More XP in quests
  • Best daily rewards
  • Extra percentage of profit on sale of items
  • All unlocked items (weapons, techs, implants and dinos)
  • Skins and exclusive cosmetic items from time to time.

Last edited:

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
you have stolen my idea!

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
DS plus is a bit out of date these days as its only advantage is bonus XP on quests. My suggestion is that you try upgrading to a monthly membership with certain advantages but without being excessively pay to win, I'm just giving an idea for the developers so they can get a little more profit (since many players are worried about that in end game 3 🤭 ).

DS Plus

Monthly and annual membership with more advantages, the price will depend on the player's store. Also new players could be given free 7-14 days of DS plus.
Advantages:
  • More XP in quests
  • Best daily rewards
with ds+ we already have more XP in quests^^

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Stop with those ideas , do not make DinoStorm into World of Warcraft , games with P2W system of subscribes is outdated and the games that works is the one doing like battle pass or dino pass whatever u call it , with COSMETICS ONLY and no ingame advantages

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

DS Plus

Advantages:
  • More XP in quests
  • Best daily rewards
🥺🥺🥺
IMG_20230722_160545.jpg

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Last edited: