What's new

Dino Storm must add more maps

BigEl22

Reaction score
if dino storm has more maps it will be better for weaker players to get stronger so they are not joined my stronger players and there will be more quests so its gonna be easy for them to get money or evo serum, gtk, dino implant upgrade, gun tech upgrade

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
The movement of strong players into maps is inevitable; they will do anything in their power in order to increase their fame, to protect clan members, and/or just ruin everyone else's fun.
Newer players can just zone in order to find their quest reward of choice.

Ravage

Reaction score
Yeah but it will be much easeir for weaker players like me cause they more quests and farming spots :cool:

pumkin

Reaction score
Ultracarnex said:
The movement of strong players into maps is inevitable; they will do anything in their power in order to increase their fame, to protect clam members, and/or just ruin everyone else's fun.
Newer players can just zone in order to find their quest reward of choice.
Mr. Ultracarnex absolutely right i was want say that befor him :D but problem is that strong players are not stupid if they see that in that land only weak players so many of them run fasters they can to get claim from weak player and we no need more lands yet hmmm or maybe.......

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
you guys have this in the wrong forum lol put this in feedback or something

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
Yes, this is in the wrong forum category.

Technically, instances are separate maps, but nonetheless they are still the same. The only benefit of a new map for us older players is probably the wow factor and/or something new to discover, 'cause we're tired of the same thing over and over again.