What's new

Dino Storm Account Email Issue

MsKattyYena

Reaction score
Hello good friends, I am having the issue of changing the email that I registered my in game account with back in 2013. (I just got back on the game, long time ik)

I think I took a break around 2015 and I kind of forgot about my account for awhile. Now the issue I am having with the email is that I cant change it because I stopped using that email a long time ago, and now I cant log into that email anymore to update my game account info to my new email.

I really dont want to make a new account with a new email because I had purchased coins for plus and I have already put a lot of hours in before leveling and upgrading my dinos.

I hope I dont loose my game account because of this little email mishap.

I did submit a help ticket on the splitscreen support page, but I'm just so worried about this.

---- nervous ramblings pass this line ----

Has anybody else ever been through this same problem,(when you change emails but forget about your games then the original email gets deactivated and then you cant change your game account info?) Gosh this has happened to me too many times and I had to make new accounts for those other games, they were all that same email.

I am starting to worry that splitscreen support will lock me out of my dino storm account when the read my ticket 0_0;

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello :),

I would suggest you waiting for a reply from support because such issues are not handled on forums.

Best Regards,
Enix

MsKattyYena

Reaction score
Enix said:
Hello :),

I would suggest you waiting for a reply from support because such issues are not handled on forums.

Best Regards,
Enix
Greetings :D,

I have received email from support and they are helping with the matter.
Everything is verified and they will change the email for me soon.

I just posted here because I was nervous about the issue, but it's all good now. ^^

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Heya :),

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved for you.

Best Regards,
Enix