Gaster
Active member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2023
- Messages
- 89
- Reaction score
- 187
- Server
- America_4
- Main Char
- WDGaster
- Clan
- - Legion Of Death -
Greetings, outlanders! I wanted to ask for some feedback from the community: does the “Huntable NPCs” system look good?
I took a lot of inspiration from Dino Storm to create a solid foundation for it. However, there are still a bunch of bugs in this test, as you can probably notice (like the character floating above the mount LOL).
If you'd like to join our Discord and follow the development progress of our game, the link is right below:
(Obs: The models shown in the video and image are temporary.)
https://discord.gg/9ktFVreQZ

I took a lot of inspiration from Dino Storm to create a solid foundation for it. However, there are still a bunch of bugs in this test, as you can probably notice (like the character floating above the mount LOL).
If you'd like to join our Discord and follow the development progress of our game, the link is right below:
(Obs: The models shown in the video and image are temporary.)
https://discord.gg/9ktFVreQZ
