Server
America_1
Main Char
_NipanShelby_
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
69306084_534014837334738_6882719962679476224_n.jpg
Dilophosaurus (Suggestion)

Although Dilophosaurus' crests are just myth, I decided to put them on to give more grace to Dino Storm.

Like T-Rex, Dilophosaurus can scare his opponents with a shout while opening his crests!

Dilophosaurus Skills:

1. Battle Cry: Up to 2 targets in close range flee in terror for 4 seconds.
    EXTRA POWER: Affects up to 4 targets at once and increases outgoing damage by 110% for seconds.
  2. Gasping Poison: Hits up to 2 targets in medium range with a fatal poison spit for 200% dino damage and a 5 seconds slowdown upon impact.
    EXTRA POWER: Confuses up to 4 targets for 6 seconds and inflicts 400% dino damage.
-Nipan.

xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
View attachment 38312

Although Dilophosaurus' crests are just myth, I decided to put them on to give more grace to Dino Storm.

Like T-Rex, Dilophosaurus can scare his opponents with a shout while opening his crests!

Dilophosaurus Skills:

EXTRA POWER: Affects up to 4 targets at once and increases outgoing damage by 110% for seconds.
  2. Gasping Poison: Hits up to 2 targets in medium range with a fatal poison spit for 200% dino damage and a 5 seconds slowdown upon impact.
    EXTRA POWER: Confuses up to 4 targets for 6 seconds and inflicts 400% dino damage.
-Nipan.
thats wht i was talking about pllz add this dino plllz we want this dino plllz add this one <3

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
You should add more carnivores to the game
Like let's say add a spinosaurus or an Allosaurus basically more dinosaurs that will be amazing because people love the T.Rex but it is very hard to get it because you have to get to lvl 50 and then clans give you fame or what you could do is that the T.rex gets unlocked at lvl 40 or 45 and people can then buy it

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
View attachment 38312

Dilophosaurus Skills:

-Nipan.
The battlecry doesn't make a lot of sense tbh

• Agree
Reactions: xdx

-Nipan.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_NipanShelby_
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
The battlecry doesn't make a lot of sense tbh
Watch this video:

In the video we can see that the Dinosaur screams to scare the human, that makes sense.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Watch this video:

In the video we can see that the Dinosaur screams to scare the human, that makes sense.
This is dino storm there r no humans here but it could work
One big idea I have is rather then increasing lvls and adding new maps to the game what should be done is that the game should be improved and should be easier and fun more people so that they can reach higher levels otherwise adding new levels is very repetative

• Love
Reactions: xdx

-Nipan.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_NipanShelby_
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
@Highway what do you think about this draw

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
the dilophosaurus is a nice dinosaur that could have slowdown and poison attacks but maybe it could have problems with the same current stature as the coelo what do you say? on the other hand, a dinosaur like the Allosaurus is beautiful and of medium stature both because it could have attacks both with its front legs and with its mouth as they often show in documentaries... these are very nice ideas to add in my opinion