What's new

Deleting Your Character Selection

AtenebrisReykat

Reaction score
I have heard many complaints about this already, and if you haven't heard or haven't thought of deleting a character, I will inform you now that you can NOT delete a character.

Therefore, I would like to make a suggestion to Dino Storm that it would be a good idea to have the option of deleting unwanted characters. I have already made about 4 characters that I don't even play on anymore, and how I would just love to delete them to make more space in my Character Slots for when I decide to make a backup character after I've finished my main one. I am very sure some people might have other concepts of my suggestion, and I would love to heard from you in this thread, just to see what your ideas might be. Whether it would be to make Deleting Characters a lot more complex and more brilliant, or whether it is against my thoughts and a different way of doing something like this.

I would also like to make a suggestion that if players do not want to delete a character, but they don't use them either, they can have the option of saving the character (some of you might call them accounts/acc's) to another place. Of course, this might make things complicated, but it would save room and also give the users an opportunity to not lose everything they've had on that character one they move them out of the way.

Thank you for reading,

~Atenebris Reykat.

nana snow

Reaction score
I agree with you totally. Good job at explaining and suggesting :)