What's new

𝗗𝗔π—₯π—ž π—‘π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ 𝗔π—₯𝗠𝗬 (πˆππ•πˆπ“π€π“πˆπŽπ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Picsart_24-05-23_21-37-05-700.jpg

Hello, I Am Leviathan. πŸ‰ (Some nice guy from eu4 😊 )
[Formerly, ex clan
A K A T S U K I]

After the arrival of the update, it's the beginning for a new change. I'm sending out personal invitation for everyone who wishes to join our family and help us to reach to reach heights.
We share a history of success against clans who've tried to stop us yet we have overcome against the odds and went on winning many major elections! 😎πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Embark on a journey with our family creating memories, achieving victories and overcoming challenges! πŸ€›

‘WE ARE THE FUTURE OF EUROPE_4! 🐲🌟

"I Am your Promise, a Man of my Word. πŸ‘Š"

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
You guys are really bad people.
you're the one bringing this onto yourself.
If you really have any good arguments lemme remind you, of how much you keep talking on ds/forum and still think actions don't have consequences welp yk im a persistent guy and a persistent guy I'll be considering i don't think anyone on the entire forum wants to join you and i sure as hell know noone even cares.
Also you're posting this in the dutch forums for what reason? Oh yeah cuz that 1 time you talked to a girl in global english using google translate making her uncomftrable/confused cuz it was clear to her you didn't know german and to all of us aswell but you kept talking in german to the point where she told you to stop. Come on mr german levia tell us something in german if you're so fluent :D

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
you're the one bringing this onto yourself.
If you really have any good arguments lemme remind you, of how much you keep talking on ds/forum and still think actions don't have consequences welp yk im a persistent guy and a persistent guy I'll be considering i don't think anyone on the entire forum wants to join you and i sure as hell know noone even cares.
Also you're posting this in the dutch forums for what reason? Oh yeah cuz that 1 time you talked to a girl in global english using google translate making her uncomftrable/confused cuz it was clear to her you didn't know german and to all of us aswell but you kept talking in german to the point where she told you to stop. Come on mr german levia tell us something in german if you're so fluent :D
Die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln, wÀhrend der gutaussehende Mann die Wahl der Frauen hat. 🀠

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln, wÀhrend der gutaussehende Mann die Wahl der Frauen hat. 🀠
The dumbest farmers have the fattest potatoes, while the handsome man has his choice of women. What is this supposed to mean? XD farmers having good potatoes means that their harvest's are gonna be good so they'll make potentionaly make more money than some rando handsome guy xddd

-I- S N O W -I-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
The dumbest farmers have the fattest potatoes, while the handsome man has his choice of women. What is this supposed to mean? XD farmers having good potatoes means that their harvest's are gonna be good so they'll make potentionaly make more money than some rando handsome guy xddd
It's a german saying, the second part dosen't even make sense with it XD

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Levia :D you thrive in dying on eu4 xddd not thriving as in doing something good.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Levia :D you thrive in dying on eu4 xddd not thriving as in doing something good.
I will hold insley party when u and ur toxic ally quits the server or they can lose maps with me every other day, I'm last hope for goodness in eu4. also I've achieved almost everything as a player and for my clan. what have u done other than defend ur toxic ppl when they don't appreciate peace? except spreading more toxicity everywhere, for example you but my thread isnt for this purpose.

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
U guys tottaly roasted this kind of not grown (Wo)man. Haha

-I- S N O W -I-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
Why dont you join him as well? since u act as a leader in your own clan as I heard πŸ˜†
Must be nice to believe every lie someone tells about me xD oh wait! u are lying urself in every sentence that's why u are the joke of eu2 sorry but not sorry

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I never lie , your own clan member told me that , and what u did

Status
Not open for further replies.