What's new

Daily Login Reward (after 3rd update)

BullsEyeBob

Reaction score
The previous system was much better. At least we got some gold to help our progress. This new system of treasure boxes is so lame. :mad:

Defteros

Reaction score
Hello BullsEyeBob,

You can still get gold from the new Treasure Boxes plus other items. The slot machines is closed for the time being until some changes to it are made and hopefully everyone will be satisfied with the results.

Best regards,

Defteros

seant

Reaction score
BullsEyeBob said:
The previous system was much better. At least we got some gold to help our progress. This new system of treasure boxes is so lame. :mad:
treasure boxes seems totally random, but I have gotten gold and fame out of them the past week.

the slots were not that useful for maxed players in my mind. especially if you won experience points (which I did 3 separate times once maxed - totally useless and hopefully not repeated with next update)

BullsEyeBob

Reaction score
I've gotten 50 dino dollars twice, one firework, three basic damage boosters over the last week where as before I would have gotten a ton of standard health pots (doesn't help a lvl 25) but at least 77 gold coins.

The old system was much much better. The treasure boxes need to be tweaked to provide a better incentive to log in each day. People are talking and they don't like how the reward has been changed to try and generate more cash flow by way of gold coins purchases with real money. That really seems to be what this is about. To get people to spend more cash on what's advertised as a 'free' game.

I haven't seen a potent or violent booster drop from a single animal. Again, a change to try and sell more gold coins.

I've put around $150 bucks into this game with gold coin purchases since February. I won't be purchasing anymore until we start seeing a little more back from the game.

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
I agree about the "treasure box" bs.....the first 3 days I got fireworks...then I got 25 basic booster(wtf, I get more from 1 kill) and in the last 2 days I got 250 fame.....I really should be your daily login gold plus the box.....

BullsEyeBob

Reaction score
Ok this is a joke. NOTHING good or even close to useful comes out of these boxes. Not to mention the Slots are still MIA. I really hope they make this up to us with a promo code or something. As of now the daily log in is absolutely useless. :mad:

Fat_Mike77

Reaction score
Agreed. what am I supposed to do with fireworks? celebrate the fact that I got screwed out of daily gold? What good is getting experience when already maxed?

BullsEyeBob

Reaction score
Come on guys. You are killing your own game at this point. Update the boxes to give better incentive to login and bring back daily gold as a reward for playing. At least 8-10 coins for a 7 day faithful login. This is not asking to much. It's to help those who don't have tons of extra cash (or any at all) to pump into a 'free' game. Also, get the slot machines back online. What's the hold up? You should have had the slots ready to go before releasing the 3rd update.

I've already seen a decline in the number of people playing. It will only continue unless you give back to us a bit.

seant

Reaction score
7 straight days of getting fireworks as the so called "reward" from the treasure box.

that defies both logic and probability and pretty much confirms how rigged this game now is.

arachyd

Reaction score
I have mostly gotten gold, fame and fireworks but also good things like instant revive

penultama

Reaction score
You have to login everyday if you want your treasure boxes to have a better value in future. :)

I don`t understand why fireworks even exist in DS in the first place. Fun to see but pointless. :LOL:

seant

Reaction score
penultama said:
You have to login everyday if you want your treasure boxes to have a better value in future. :)

:
simply not true.

not even close to true

arachyd

Reaction score
Sure it's true. Look at the screen that comes up when you log in. It shows the rewards coming over the next few log ins. Granted you will see treasure boxes but some other items also are visible. Today I got violent damage boosters in one of them.

seant

Reaction score
arachyd said:
Sure it's true. Look at the screen that comes up when you log in. It shows the rewards coming over the next few log ins. Granted you will see treasure boxes but some other items also are visible. Today I got violent damage boosters in one of them.
what does that prove precisely?

zip, especially when 7 or 8 straight days go by with fireworks as award. that is not higher value anything

lolchrisgarone

Reaction score
seant said:
arachyd said:
what does that prove precisely?

zip, especially when 7 or 8 straight days go by with fireworks as award. that is not higher value anything
I don't get fireworks. I get boosters, dino dollars, and the occasional recov. You must just have bad luck seant.

arachyd

Reaction score
It does not 'prove' anything. It responds to your statement that rewards are not coming ("zip") and the treasure boxes don't have anything good. If you don't like them, don't take them.

penultama

Reaction score
Umm...

When I said daily, yes it means everyday and not just for 7 days.

At least 1 month :) without missing a day.

seant

Reaction score
arachyd said:
It does not 'prove' anything. It responds to your statement that rewards are not coming ("zip") and the treasure boxes don't have anything good. If you don't like them, don't take them.
least helpful answer ever

but thanks for playing.