What's new

Copy/Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladon

Reaction score
Please make possible to copy/paste from game chat,. It's difficult to play and translate word by word with google.

Muk Pile

Reaction score
I totally agree. It gets to be really frustrating when I translate "PLEASE STOP SHOOTING ME!!" from English to Spanish on the Google Translation tool and not being able to copy and paste it into the Chat Log before I get killed...over and over and over again... :cry: :cry: :cry:

pumkin

Reaction score
yeah if i wanna to talk with other country people i look on translate but theres very much: įėūęčą i cant write this on and i need write very long you know in my servr is one clan with name das rudel so they sometimes killling me they germany clan so now i need to learn german and they strong so they kill very fast if i can copy maybie they stop

Pimpslapper

Reaction score
Hello,
You can paste to chat by hitting the ctrl + v after copying from anything else such as Google translate.

arachyd

Reaction score
That only works occasionally. I've used it and it's iffy at best. One moment it will work and the next it won't. When you can paste you still have to type it all into a translator because you can't copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.