-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
since the update, i have very little lag, but every few minutes i'll have a massive lag spike and my game will freeze completely for a few seconds. its been fine up until today, and its not my laptop or my internet, so it seems it must've been something with the update.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hey there :),

You can try this for freezing :

Open Task Manager > Go to Details > Find javaw.exe > Right Click > Set Priority > Above Normal.

I have no such issues after the update. You should also check if your drivers are updated and your PC is free from viruses.

Best Regards,
Enix

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello @-Frigg- :D

Thank you for your feedback ;)

The developers are already aware of this, they are working so that it can be fixed soon.

greetings
Evyus :D

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
@Evyus

while i'm at it, it also seems to take longer for things to load in. i loaded into zarah and nothing was there but something was attacking me and i couldn't see what.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
since the update, i have very little lag, but every few minutes i'll have a massive lag spike and my game will freeze completely for a few seconds. its been fine up until today, and its not my laptop or my internet, so it seems it must've been something with the update.
Hmm that sounds like that the "Garbage Collector" is stalling the game client. Need a GC log to know what is going on and if it is really the cause.

I have activated that the client logs the GC activity to a file. When you completly restart your game once it will start logging to a log file.

If you encounter these freezes then please send me the gc.log from your session that had several freezes. The file that will be placed in:
C:\Users\<windowsusername>\AppData\Roaming\Splitscreen Studios\Game Launcher\gamedata\Dino Storm\

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
@Highway

i'll send it as soon as it happens again.

also, there seems to be a really weird bug where a player will walk over mountains from one spawn to the next, without the player actually controlling their character. i took video of it, if you want me to upload it.

zJuani02

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
zJuani02
Clan
xXGALACTICOSXx
Me pasa exactamente lo mismo, se me congela el juego y hay veces que tengo que reiniciar la PC, esto me empezó a suceder hoy, antes no me pasaba.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Stop adding new levels
I would like to request the devs to make the game stable and enjoyable rather then repeating it and increasing levels
I pushed from lvl 15-41 in 2 months and I've lost my energy in the game for some reason I have decided to take a break from it and my friends also quit the game so my humble request would be to make the game more enjoyable and a little less grindy or make it so then when u grind it is fun rather then boring please

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway

i'll send it as soon as it happens again.

also, there seems to be a really weird bug where a player will walk over mountains from one spawn to the next, without the player actually controlling their character. i took video of it, if you want me to upload it.
I had same thing

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This issue was found and will be fixed on the next DS update.