Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
What does Dino Storm need?

Part 2

this is the second and final part of my first idea of the list of new things that Dino Storm needs most according to the players at the moment.

The first part of this idea is at this link: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/9-developer-team-plans-for-dino-storm.17959/

Well, I will continue with the new suggestion models that can stimulate the developers to make these new models of dinosaurs (Who knows one day right? XD)

Dinosaur Models

Coelophysis

I increased its legs and tail considerably, its muzzle also changed like a new crop and got longer, I added almost twice as many spines, and some on the tails and limbs that resemble feathers that birds and smaller dinosaurs can have, I didn't see so much to change in Coelo, but I think that way it is already very good.

Current Coelo / New Coelo

Screenshot_20210418-010609.pngScreenshot_20210418-230517.png

Pachycefalossaurus

there are some things that I changed in pachycefalossaurus, I changed little in new spines, but I considerably increased those in the tail, I slightly increased the size of the dino's head, but with little difference, I barely saw the dino's eye so I decided to change it, his thorns in the head were enlarged to make it look like a Styghmoloch, and I think it was cool, not to mention that I increased the dino's members too, I think that he is doing very well.

Atual Pachy/ New Pachy

Screenshot_20210419-110355.pngScreenshot_20210419-110405.png

Brachiossaurus

I don’t think that brachiossaurus needs so many new spines, I think I just added a few and I think it was beautiful, Brachiosaurus is a big, big, herbivore, but in the game he’s too fat and too small for a Brachiossaurus, I recommend increasing his size by 15% in the game, not to mention that I removed some of his fat by increasing the size of his legs and tail considerably, I think now he has a long respectful dinosaur, for me, he is great.

Atual Brachi/ New Brachi

Screenshot_20210418-230607.pngScreenshot_20210418-230628.png

Ankylossaurus

Ankylossaurus is considered the ugliest Dinosaur in the game, I asked the players what could be changed, some said they should increase the size of the Dinosaur, and add some big spines on the tail, so I did the following, I increased his legs, I I made it more greasy and long, some spines got highlights and some new ones added to the tail at the bottom, and the tip of its tail got some extra spines that left it with the threatening tone, like, "I don't want to get close to this dino! look how dangerous that tail really looks! " so I hope you enjoyed my work with ankylosaurus.

Atual Anky/ New Anky

Screenshot_20210419-115747.pngScreenshot_20210419-115523.png

End of the first Idea! (credits to @Maddy Montgomery for helping me with suggestions
).

is that you? what do you think? leave your suggestions for other ideas here too!

~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX América 5.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Alewx , can you tell me why you disagree with this suggestion? (Soon a dev)

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I'm not sure about giving that much spikes to all. But i agree about making brachiosaurus and ankylosaurus much more bigger than the current version of them, i hope that change could be done on the future and also for they visually look more tank.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I leave many examples for innovations here..

1)New buildings can be brought in within a map or one more map can be created from the same map just like in the old system because many clans want to have buildings so that more clans can own buildings

2)dinosaurs that everyone is eagerly awaiting can be brought

3) XP System must be lowered for people to improve because XP is too much and prevents development

4) More than one place can be created for sheriff and governor memorial

5) And the ban system needs to be lightened a bit because everyone is banned
i like all these suggestions, but first suggestion wont make things better, more clans have building, more clans go for elections and in the end it takes a lot more time for everyone to go for elections. some servers have not so many players, like eu2, where 1 clan holds 2-3 maps, so adding building wouldn't be useful.
on the other hand maybe election time could be lowered, but still, ppl within time get sheriffs and when i was playing often before 2 months, i havent seen many new players and on eu2 i see more often players with sheriffs than without.
overall, adding new building wouldnt be very good, unless there come a lot of new players to the game.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I think any type of suggestion that improves the game in any way is totally valid, as well as updates that make the player experience more fun and attractive, but particularly I think that these changes should not be a priority at the moment.
In my opinion, what should be done next is something to improve player retention, because there is no point in making the game more beautiful, improving maps, bringing more buildings, changing missions, etc. if the player will reach lvl 55 and stop to play. Think about it, how many players do you know who are 55 and never showed up? Now think about how many also stopped and you never heard of it, a lot of people could be active today, bringing the game to life, helping with ideas (the more people the more ideas come up), bringing profit to the developer (which in my view should be an extremely important point to analyze) or simply serving as indicators and attractions for new players, as I have lost count of how many people started playing and gave up after seeing the server empty.

Bring a ranking system, competitiveness always attracts people, there are always those who want to keep their name at the top and these people tend to be very active and generate a good return, it is a cowboy-themed game, so why not set up a 1v1 tournament? Explore the system of outlaws, sheriff, duelists, player with the most deaths, player with the most missions completed, bring in a boss other than at events that appear in a random location without a certain time and that only 55 can defeat, etc.

My arsenal of ideas is limited, so I would like to see your efforts in something like that, there is no point in having a beautiful game if there is no reason for me to enter it again, there is nothing for a 55 to do.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I think any type of suggestion that improves the game in any way is totally valid, as well as updates that make the player experience more fun and attractive, but particularly I think that these changes should not be a priority at the moment.
In my opinion, what should be done next is something to improve player retention, because there is no point in making the game more beautiful, improving maps, bringing more buildings, changing missions, etc. if the player will reach lvl 55 and stop to play. Think about it, how many players do you know who are 55 and never showed up? Now think about how many also stopped and you never heard of it, a lot of people could be active today, bringing the game to life, helping with ideas (the more people the more ideas come up), bringing profit to the developer (which in my view should be an extremely important point to analyze) or simply serving as indicators and attractions for new players, as I have lost count of how many people started playing and gave up after seeing the server empty.

Bring a ranking system, competitiveness always attracts people, there are always those who want to keep their name at the top and these people tend to be very active and generate a good return, it is a cowboy-themed game, so why not set up a 1v1 tournament? Explore the system of outlaws, sheriff, duelists, player with the most deaths, player with the most missions completed, bring in a boss other than at events that appear in a random location without a certain time and that only 55 can defeat, etc.

My arsenal of ideas is limited, so I would like to see your efforts in something like that, there is no point in having a beautiful game if there is no reason for me to enter it again, there is nothing for a 55 to do.
calm man, it was just a suggestion, I understand you but I hope they will pay attention to that in the near future.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
what's new?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
This is nothing new, it is just modifying something already incorporated, think of really new things.