kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
before i start here are some ground changes that could make a newer combat system fun-

1. new movement system, we need turn in places, backing up and jumping exclusive for smaller creatures to make this game a little more skill based pvp wise. this will heighten the skill cap because instead of players js having a better build than others they will instead have to move and duck and dodge accordingly to actually dodge attacks and not rely upon an implant to do so. this will make more sense in the next reasons.

2. removal of extra power... and before u say this wouldn't work it's because the attacks should have to be baited/dodged. this allows players to actually have to outsmart their opponent and not just take an attack from them and have to deal with it. this would also make 1v2s actually manageable if the 2 ppl ur going against just waste their attacks everytime u step near them. this would make ppl use their attacks more conservatively and smarter. if the abilities are already packed with the utility move then players will have to js waste it out and go in whilst the cooldown is in and this will also require the opponent to actually aim the attack rather than the current autolock.

3. more abilities in the ability bar. upwards of atleast 5 per dino and weapon and there should be an array of abilities to choose for ur dinosaurs class. it will still centralize around their main purpose but some could be more useful than others in certain situations. so i think another station in dinoville should be created that depending on which dino/gun u have equipped u have many different things to choose from for example if para was a healer like stated below they could put 5 abilities that deal with healing in their kit some could be area of effect heals and others could be self heals depending on situation. these abilties can also be taken out and switched out for others so if ur going into an all group fight u'd pack 1 self heal ability and 4 group heals. or if ur going into a solo fight u'd pack all self heals. (and para can still have dmg abilities that will heal the para and dmg the opponent at the same time although the dmg won't be nearly as high as other animals abilities)

4. more aoe abilities in general all animals should have atleast one and all guns should have atleast 1. brachies stomp could be an aoe that shakes up all opponents around it but the dmg is lower due to it hitting multiple targets. the animals with the high dmg area of effect attacks will be the animals like rex and spino below. and not to mention aoe dmg attacks would make hunting so much easier than it currently is.

and finally number 5, removal of auto attacking all together. u should have to click to basic attack and there should be implants for higher damage per second. this is another addition that will further increase the skill requirement for fighting so that players will have to better aim attacks and so they can as said above be baited although baiting basic attacks is useless since there's basically no cooldown. but the main reason for this is just so aiming could have a purpose in this game.

to start this section, i think the whole "class" thing should be changed a little bit with every animal having their own unique thing to bring to a fight and yet still have smth to specialize in... there should be more abilities to start, with every class still specializing in something for example para: a supporting class instead of an all rounder with the second most health behind brachy (and yes second most, one para species was mainly equal or larger than tyrannosaurus irl.) they could specialize in healing allies while brachy instead focuses on boosting the dmg reduction stat for allies.

now with anky, they could be apart of a "solo" class not having to rely upon anyone and easily being able to hold their ground against multiple opponents if they play correctly, they can be extremely slow but their dmg stat can be high along with a lot of cc moves and already base dmg reduction with their only setback being their horrible speed. the same goes for centro, rather than having armor all over it's instead localized but this also gives it just a bit of base dmg reflectance if it is hit on its head. this will require players to actually aim for the hind side of the centro rather than its head.

carno, ceolo and pachy can be an assassin class catching players off guard who are low health after a fight. they can also be good at killing the squishier high dmg low health targets. they all have a medium range attack that allows them to get in and also an attack that allows them to get out for coelo this can be the half slowdown half speedup, for carno this can js be a paralyze and for pachy i think they need a stun. they can also be scouters with abilities to sniff the air highlighthing opponents in surrounding areas.

and now for the squishier targets, along with the introduction of 1 new animal spino, they're extremely high dmg dealers but also have a very good relationship with the support roles basically filling the vitality stat they lack and making those 2 classes the ones that will run in together. t-rex can be a high speed high dmg dealer like it is now but spino should be a tad bit slower, a little more health and equal dmg to rex.

but to end this i think these would be amazing changes and also bring more people to this game who are interesting in shooter games, and even other dinosaur games like the isle where baiting and outsmarting ur opponent is key. also, unrelated but pls put this game on the app store and google play i'm 99.9% sure kids are gonna wanna play this and nobody uses tv anymore so mobile game ads would increase this games player count by thousands. :)

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
before i start here are some ground changes that could make a newer combat system fun-

1. new movement system, we need turn in places, backing up and jumping exclusive for smaller creatures to make this game a little more skill based pvp wise. this will heighten the skill cap because instead of players js having a better build than others they will instead have to move and duck and dodge accordingly to actually dodge attacks and not rely upon an implant to do so. this will make more sense in the next reasons.

2. removal of extra power... and before u say this wouldn't work it's because the attacks should have to be baited/dodged. this allows players to actually have to outsmart their opponent and not just take an attack from them and have to deal with it. this would also make 1v2s actually manageable if the 2 ppl ur going against just waste their attacks everytime u step near them. this would make ppl use their attacks more conservatively and smarter. if the abilities are already packed with the utility move then players will have to js waste it out and go in whilst the cooldown is in and this will also require the opponent to actually aim the attack rather than the current autolock.

3. more abilities in the ability bar. upwards of atleast 5 per dino and weapon and there should be an array of abilities to choose for ur dinosaurs class. it will still centralize around their main purpose but some could be more useful than others in certain situations. so i think another station in dinoville should be created that depending on which dino/gun u have equipped u have many different things to choose from for example if para was a healer like stated below they could put 5 abilities that deal with healing in their kit some could be area of effect heals and others could be self heals depending on situation. these abilties can also be taken out and switched out for others so if ur going into an all group fight u'd pack 1 self heal ability and 4 group heals. or if ur going into a solo fight u'd pack all self heals. (and para can still have dmg abilities that will heal the para and dmg the opponent at the same time although the dmg won't be nearly as high as other animals abilities)

4. more aoe abilities in general all animals should have atleast one and all guns should have atleast 1. brachies stomp could be an aoe that shakes up all opponents around it but the dmg is lower due to it hitting multiple targets. the animals with the high dmg area of effect attacks will be the animals like rex and spino below. and not to mention aoe dmg attacks would make hunting so much easier than it currently is.

and finally number 5, removal of auto attacking all together. u should have to click to basic attack and there should be implants for higher damage per second. this is another addition that will further increase the skill requirement for fighting so that players will have to better aim attacks and so they can as said above be baited although baiting basic attacks is useless since there's basically no cooldown. but the main reason for this is just so aiming could have a purpose in this game.

to start this section, i think the whole "class" thing should be changed a little bit with every animal having their own unique thing to bring to a fight and yet still have smth to specialize in... there should be more abilities to start, with every class still specializing in something for example para: a supporting class instead of an all rounder with the second most health behind brachy (and yes second most, one para species was mainly equal or larger than tyrannosaurus irl.) they could specialize in healing allies while brachy instead focuses on boosting the dmg reduction stat for allies.

now with anky, they could be apart of a "solo" class not having to rely upon anyone and easily being able to hold their ground against multiple opponents if they play correctly, they can be extremely slow but their dmg stat can be high along with a lot of cc moves and already base dmg reduction with their only setback being their horrible speed. the same goes for centro, rather than having armor all over it's instead localized but this also gives it just a bit of base dmg reflectance if it is hit on its head. this will require players to actually aim for the hind side of the centro rather than its head.

carno, ceolo and pachy can be an assassin class catching players off guard who are low health after a fight. they can also be good at killing the squishier high dmg low health targets. they all have a medium range attack that allows them to get in and also an attack that allows them to get out for coelo this can be the half slowdown half speedup, for carno this can js be a paralyze and for pachy i think they need a stun. they can also be scouters with abilities to sniff the air highlighthing opponents in surrounding areas.

and now for the squishier targets, along with the introduction of 1 new animal spino, they're extremely high dmg dealers but also have a very good relationship with the support roles basically filling the vitality stat they lack and making those 2 classes the ones that will run in together. t-rex can be a high speed high dmg dealer like it is now but spino should be a tad bit slower, a little more health and equal dmg to rex.

but to end this i think these would be amazing changes and also bring more people to this game who are interesting in shooter games, and even other dinosaur games like the isle where baiting and outsmarting ur opponent is key. also, unrelated but pls put this game on the app store and google play i'm 99.9% sure kids are gonna wanna play this and nobody uses tv anymore so mobile game ads would increase this games player count by thousands. :)
I thought most of the ideas were pretty cool, I think the combat would be a lot more exciting, but probably the same as most of the ideas given here They are "too big" for the devs to be able to implement, a pity

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@kizzen , Thank you for your detailed feedback and suggestions, Its been shared
with the team. :giggle:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision

i just want the close range multi hit skills back and maybe idk add them to something like colt's fireburst? its a massive aoe effect it would be nice if it could hit more than just 1 x-x also give us back carno's 3 hit skills that was great and useful for hunting so it would help everyone in the long run and maybe would let players use a difrent variety of weapons they didnt think of. Maybe that's just me beacuse i main the colt beacuse i find it fun, unique and basicly use it as the rex of the gun section

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I see people suggesting a lot of stuff, but I doubt some of them have tried everything what is currently available in the game

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
I see people suggesting a lot of stuff, but I doubt some of them have tried everything what is currently available in the game
i'm talking abt pvp wise, there's not much going for it. it's literally just take damage from your opponent and do dmg with 4 abilities and hope u win. there's no way to dodge, block or do anything manually and that's what can cause it to feel boring at times.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
i'm talking abt pvp wise, there's not much going for it. it's literally just take damage from your opponent and do dmg with 4 abilities and hope u win. there's no way to dodge, block or do anything manually and that's what can cause it to feel boring at times.
Bruv, why do u wanna make problems to yourself xd the dodge, block etc are already automated in pvps and hunting. Most Humans don't have more than 10 fingers and for this game we already use 8-9 of them to play and here Bro also wants us to use our toes to play the game now

Last edited:

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
Bruv, why do u wanna make problems to yourself xd the dodge, block etc are already automated in pvps and hunting. Most Humans don't have more than 10 fingers and for this game we already use 8-9 of them to play and here Bro also wants us to use our toes to play the game now
u mean like other games that have wasd for movement? i'm talking about button combos, it's not a hard concept. y'all want this game to stay in this same exact position it's been in for a decade hence why the player count has gone down. there's been 1 new dinosaur which took 8 years to add and only like 1 balance rework. a lot more should've been changed/added in that 10 year time frame. an automated pvp system just makes it completely stale and boring since you both can literally just sit there shooting eachother waiting for one to die, rather than actually having to move around manually to dodge and actually having to click to attack/shoot.

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
u mean like other games that have wasd for movement? i'm talking about button combos, it's not a hard concept. y'all want this game to stay in this same exact position it's been in for a decade hence why the player count has gone down. there's been 1 new dinosaur which took 8 years to add and only like 1 balance rework. a lot more should've been changed/added in that 10 year time frame. an automated pvp system just makes it completely stale and boring since you both can literally just sit there shooting eachother waiting for one to die, rather than actually having to move around manually to dodge and actually having to click to attack/shoot.
and since this concept is so difficult for y'all let me break it down.

left click in CLOSE RANGE for ur dinosaur to attack, there can be implants for dps.
right click in MEDIUM to FAR range to shoot, one again clock can just be a dps enhancer.
w+d = right dodge
w+a = left dodge
q when timed right with your opponents attack = block
not that hard of a concept i promise.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
How about I say its not stale bcoz we have different clothes attributes to make PvP more fun + we got clan boosters and 3 types of vios so we got many variations already and each Dino/gun has the ability to counter each other

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
If DPS and other abilities were made manual, our keyboard keys will be destroyed along with the game cuz of spamming and it will cause instant crash to everyone who's desperate to spam DPS and other abilities Dino/gun damage is automated and shouldn't be manual bcoz game won't handle it otherwise we will need a computer from the year 2100 (jk) hence, lower economic standard country players wouldn't be able to play with fun.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
If DPS and other abilities were made manual, our keyboard keys will be destroyed along with the game cuz of spamming and it will cause instant crash to everyone who's desperate to spam DPS and other abilities Dino/gun damage is automated and shouldn't be manual bcoz game won't handle it otherwise we will need a computer from the year 2100 (jk) hence, lower economic standard country players wouldn't be able to play with fun.
So no more Levia in e4? great

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
You still have to move in order to maintain range with your target, far or close, depends from the situations so i dont know what kind of bots you face who dont move during fight. Even bandits move from time to time

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
You still have to move in order to maintain range with your target, far or close, depends from the situations so i dont know what kind of bots you face who dont move during fight. Even bandits move from time to time
that's the bare minimum...and some people can literally just sit there and win when there needs to be more layers to it. movement shouldn't have one function which "maintaining range" that's boring and as i said adds more reason as to why pvp is stale. if maintaining range is the one reason u have to move in combat then that makes it boring.

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
How about I say its not stale bcoz we have different clothes attributes to make PvP more fun + we got clan boosters and 3 types of vios so we got many variations already and each Dino/gun has the ability to counter each other
that still makes it boring?? those are stat boosters, not actual combat features. stats aren't a fun thing especially when every animal in this game basically has to follow a very similar far range combat type with a few exceptions.

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
they wouldn't?? why do u guys keep making stuff up to refute my argument... there is a multitude of games with manual combat and doesn't require u to apparently js "stay in range". that shouldn't be the only thing ur're thinking about in comat. and if y'all would've actually taken time to read my suggestion before jumping to conclusions i said it would require timing with attacks especially since opponents would be able to dodge so if ur're spam clicking it would be UR fault.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
that's the bare minimum...and some people can literally just sit there and win when there needs to be more layers to it. movement shouldn't have one function which "maintaining range" that's boring and as i said adds more reason as to why pvp is stale. if maintaining range is the one reason u have to move in combat then that makes it boring.
ok another reason, when you play on coels and move, its harder to hit you, specially if there are many players around

kizzen

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
kizzen
Clan
none
ok another reason, when you play on coels and move, its harder to hit you, specially if there are many players around
one animal?? and that's still not complex, the person still can easily target lock u if they actually know how to aim a cursor.