What's new

COLOR THAT DINO CONTEST!!!-(BloodyRoar Logo)

searsage

Reaction score
OK so i was designing a logo for my BloodyRoar clan,
and i thought it would be fun activity for some folks on Here!

Directions:
look at the base and give me a vivid description, or drawing example of how you think
should color the BloodyRoar Raptor Logo ^ 3^

Rules (we need them even if we think we don't):please use only red,white,and black colors, (minor other colors are welcomed), no being rude, no stealing ideas, anyone and everyone and , no fighting or clan battles ,and Please no spamming.

Rewards( yes yes): The Player With The Best Description Gets A Sketch of a Dino of their choice! ( i may or may not line it and it may take forever xD)

Remember this is Purely for creative fun! so even if you don't win Please Have FUN!!! >D

Attachments

Ludiiicrous

Reaction score
Body

Black. With potentially white (or lighter) highlights towards the front, or towards the eyes, where those eyes can potentially be a smokey grey, with the reflection of Dino Storm's logo against the iris (if you are capable of doing this).

Spikes on the Neck

White. However, towards the tips/bottom of the spikes on the neck, they can fade into a maroon red, that can drip with blood, or anything you want it to.

Markings

Red. Look at this reference for a decent good marking set. http://i49.tinypic.com/2a99loj.png

However, the markings can be set into the neck, along the throat, or on the muzzle (since your drawing is the bust, not the full body). The markings are almost like lightning, that can either have a glowing effect, or fade in against the body, only being lighter in certain area of the neck/throat/muzzle. If not the lightning markings, maybe give it a glitter look. (As shown in the reference).

Have fun colouring it in. ;)

searsage

Reaction score
Great idea Ludi ^_^ the contest will cease on the 25th!
thanks for participating 8D

Ludiiicrous

Reaction score
You're welcome. If I have any further updates on the deign, I'll be sure to edit that post.

searsage

Reaction score
LOOKS LIke WE HAVE A WINNER XD
pick a dino and i'll draw it for you <33333