What's new

Coelophysis's nerf

If something should be removed, what it would be?

• 1. Remove speed up effect from rapid strike skill

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • 2. Remove slowdown effect rapid strike skill

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • 3. Increase cooldown after using rapid strike skill

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • 4. It can stay as it is

Votes: 36 41.9%

• Total voters

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Coelo can only be killed with another coelo in the current state of the game. Removing slowdown from bleed and burn was a mistake.
Level 55 stability implant + stability clan booster removes all slowdown effect completely. Plus rex would destroy anything in close range with added slowdown. As well as the fact that in most servers, where there are multiple clans from multiple servers in 1 alliance, one side will only grow stronger over time and always hold advantage.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Level 55 stability implant + stability clan booster removes all slowdown effect completely. Plus rex would destroy anything in close range with added slowdown. As well as the fact that in most servers, where there are multiple clans from multiple servers in 1 alliance, one side will only grow stronger over time and always hold advantage.
The role of the rex(and carno) is to annihilate everything in close range. If you didn't want bleed slowdown to have an effect on you, then you could use stability.

But coelo is a whole another problem, you can't even catch up to it, when it just runs out of the universe with the speed of light. A coelo with the right implant and tech set is uncatchable by anything but another coelo with a similar implant/tech build. This makes it exploitable in war, because you barely lose any DD while using it, you can just run away from danger 95% of the time.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
stability didnt remove all slowdown. yea rex would destroy anything in close range, but why player on coel would even come to close range huh? rex is easiest to kill in far range. we have talked about it already, im sure you just dont want that coel would be nerfed only bcs you are using it

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The role of the rex(and carno) is to annihilate everything in close range. If you didn't want bleed slowdown to have an effect on you, then you could use stability.

But coelo is a whole another problem, you can't even catch up to it, when it just runs out of the universe with the speed of light. A coelo with the right implant and tech set is uncatchable by anything but another coelo with a similar implant/tech build. This makes it exploitable in war, because you barely lose any DD while using it, you can just run away from danger 95% of the time.
1. Yes a coel will be uncatchable if you use a specify build but it will weaken its combat power a lot by wasting imp slots. Look at a coel with rage, stability, heat, endurance. Its escape ability is very high but it lacks hp; good team coordination with your friend(give ep to each other) and using gates is sometime enough to get them.

1.1 Yes, I am aware that the vit, endurance, stability, heat build exist. Answer is at 8.

2. A coel for combat and escape normally use vit, stability, endurance, shield imps and some endurance cloth. I can fight rex with dmg set 1v1 but most of the time the rex come in groups. So should I run and save my dd or just die in 3v1 and lose my dd which becomes harder to farm at lvl 55.

3. Rex with endurance set and endurance clan booster is surprisingly good at catching coels that run at speed of light.

4. Shock tech is also surprisingly good at preventing coels escape.

5. A rex just need to land 1 bleed attack with ep to take out half hp of a coel which means game over for coel even in 1v1. So should I still fight your rex after you bleed me?

6. If the coel player is busy running and escaping during war, not being able to help his teammate much. Why should he lose dd. We know the war tactics of clans is to stay in groups; so what will a few stray coel do to your big group. If you say he will try to steal gate, then that is just your chance to kill him and make him lose dd.

7. Pachy is also a good counter to stray coels. With its stupidly long paralyze duration of 16 seconds as well as being the 3rd fastest dino. It can match speed with coel with clan booster and endu cloth.

8. If a clan only use rex to fight war and don't have other dinos as support, stealing gate, defending gate, draining gate, chasing enemy. Its not the coels fault for escaping.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
stability didnt remove all slowdown. yea rex would destroy anything in close range, but why player on coel would even come to close range huh? rex is easiest to kill in far range. we have talked about it already, im sure you just dont want that coel would be nerfed only bcs you are using it
Its my net that makes rex hit me with bleed from far, I don't enjoy being close to a rex.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
1. Yes a coel will be uncatchable if you use a specify build but it will weaken its combat power a lot by wasting imp slots. Look at a coel with rage, stability, heat, endurance. Its escape ability is very high but it lacks hp; good team coordination with your friend(give ep to each other) and using gates is sometime enough to get them.

1.1 Yes, I am aware that the vit, endurance, stability, heat build exist. Answer is at 8.

2. A coel for combat and escape normally use vit, stability, endurance, shield imps and some endurance cloth. I can fight rex with dmg set 1v1 but most of the time the rex come in groups. So should I run and save my dd or just die in 3v1 and lose my dd which becomes harder to farm at lvl 55.

3. Rex with endurance set and endurance clan booster is surprisingly good at catching coels that run at speed of light.

5. A rex just need to land 1 bleed attack with ep to take out half hp of a coel which means game over for coel even in 1v1. So should I still fight your rex after you bleed me?

6. If the coel player is busy running and escaping during war, not being able to help his teammate much. Why should he lose dd. We know the war tactics of clans is to stay in groups; so what will a few stray coel do to your big group. If you say he will try to steal gate, then that is just your chance to kill him and make him lose dd.

7. Pachy is also a good counter to stray coels. With its stupidly long paralyze duration of 16 seconds as well as being the 3rd fastest dino. It can match speed with coel with clan booster and endu cloth.

8. If a clan only use rex to fight war and don't have other dinos as support, stealing gate, defending gate, draining gate, chasing enemy. Its not the coels fault for escaping.
1. Vitality, stability, endurance and heat regulator is the set i mentioned, no need for rage implant. With stability clothes set you can even swap the stability imp to agility and coelo becomes pretty tanky AND lightning fast. But vitality alone provides enough resistence for the coelo to have a chance in combat, it's not like this paper chicken you are talking about. It has more hp than a rex.

2. Nobody is talking about 2vs1 situations. But coelo will run in 1v1 when it's losing. I'm using coelo and other coelos ran from me for like 10-15 minutes until i managed to catch them. I even had to take EP from bandits to do that, but this option is restricted for the two highest level maps.

3. If the coelo player is unskilled.

4. I don't have shock tech, so idk about that. Might give it a try.

5. The coelo needs to land only one rapid strike to get the fck away, heal up and try to stay ranged and not get bit the next time.

6. Funny that you are saying that, the coelo is the deadliest in group fights. They are hard as hell to click on and you have to click on a new enemy everytime one of them runs off to heal. When you have focused another one the low hp one can come back and still deal damage before it gets focused again. Also they usually get focused last when there are other dinos in the fight.

7. Might be, but it still can't do anything with a well timed rapid strike. Also, coelo usually destroys it in close range with the EP jumping attack.

8. Right now everyone either uses rex or coelo in war. I'm using the latter because it's objectively MUCH BETTER, which shouldn't be the case with any dino.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Look at a coel with rage, stability, heat, endurance
i havent seen anyone using rage

2. A coel for combat and escape normally use vit, stability, endurance, shield imps and some endurance cloth.
nope, the mostly used combo on coels is vita, stab, endu and heat, people barely use shield imp and endu clothes arent necessary at all

yea, this kind of helps, but player with coel could also use shock tech and so, for example, your next point about bleed may not even work bcs of lack of extra power

repeating the same question, why coel would even come close to you??

coel is 1st and pachy is 2nd, idk who you think is 2nd by running speed. i would agree that pachies could be used to catch coels, but coels are still faster than pachies and pachies cantcant cast paralize on anything to paralize coel, while coel can use rapid strike skill on anything and still cast himself with speed up

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
recently i think i have noticed a bug with heat imp and cold resistance attribute over all, beside decreasing duration of slowdown effect, it decreases chance for casting slowdown effect, what it shouldnt do.

to see this, 1 player should use freezer tech or clothes with freez and shoot another player doing 2 tests: 1 test when player doesnt use heat imp or doesnt have cold resistance clothes and another test with heat imp or cold resistance clothes. those who will test it please tell if you noticed this bug too

if this bug really exists and would be fixed, then that strategy with making coel bleed could work, as player with rex after casting slowdown effect would have pretty good chance to cast bleeding as well

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I guess we just play with coel differently. I always kill coels in 1v1. Maybe try those 2 tips. I just time my rapid strike ability before the enemy use his rapid strike so I am always able to chase coels. I use vit, endu, stab, shield. Also I know how to lure my enemies to areas full of bandits/dinos so I can use my rapid strike on them to escape. Fortunately my enemies are unskilled enough to get baited.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I guess we just play with coel differently. I always kill coels in 1v1. Maybe try those 2 tips. I just time my rapid strike ability before the enemy use his rapid strike so I am always able to chase coels. I use vit, endu, stab, shield. Also I know how to lure my enemies to areas full of bandits/dinos so I can use my rapid strike on them to escape. Fortunately my enemies are unskilled enough to get baited.
Yep, sometimes i manage to time it too. But no other dino can catch up to it in any way, which was my main argument against keeping it this way.

Alfredo

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
oooo.ooooo
Clan
Revenat
decir ah
OP about coelophysis (coel) is the thing that with imp combo: endurance (endu), heat regulator (heat), stability (stab), 'any other imp' coel is impossible to catch and mostly possible to kill in 1v1 with same combo and this is why. Stab decreases slowdown for dino hits and stun effect duration, heat regulator decreases paralize and slowdown effects durations and beside that coel is fastest dino in game, with endurance its even faster. It turns out that there is no way to slowdown coel, beside it, coel can cast slowdown effect on enemies and at same time affect itself with speed up effect with rapid strike skill. Slowdown effect can be countered with heat imp but there is no counter for speed up effect.

Puedes decir que usar la descarga podría ser una opción, pero en estos días la energía adicional se carga muy rápido y para el jugador de coel es suficiente usar la habilidad de ataque rápido en cualquier mafia para afectar la velocidad. También puedes decir que cualquier otro dino con mayor HP podría sobrecargar el coel del tanque, pero la cosa es que coel puede simplemente huir o acercarse a un rango cercano y matar a ese enemigo a corta distancia, no es difícil hacer eso incluso con el coel. tener un combo de rango lejano completo, porque coel tiene una habilidad de ataque de salto que lo afecta con un efecto de daño de dinosaurio y si el enemigo con mayor HP mezcla tecnologías adecuadas para rangos lejanos y cercanos, como tomar fuerza imp o tecnología de defensa de dinosaurios, dejaría al enemigo en desventaja en la lucha a distancia.

Como veo, las soluciones para nerfing coel serían las siguientes:
  1. Elimina el efecto de aceleración de la habilidad de golpe rápido
  2. Elimina la habilidad de golpe rápido del efecto de ralentización
  3. Aumenta el tiempo de reutilización de la habilidad durante + 30-40 segundos como los tanques y centrosaurios que tienen actualmente.

Por qué creo que estas soluciones podrían ayudar:
  1. Pachycephalosaurus es como un análogo para pacificador, debido a los efectos de paralización y coel es como análogo para yager, debido al efecto de ralentización, pero yager no afecta al jugador con la aceleración de lo que hace coel y cuando coel solo lanzaría enemigos con ralentización, entonces podría ser contrarrestado con calor imp. Puede decir entonces que el coel se usará menos o incluso será malo, pero después de que menos jugadores usen coel, menos jugadores pueden usar heat imp, lo que permitirá que los coels tengan ventaja y así sucesivamente.
  2. Si los coels no lanzaran un efecto de ralentización sobre los enemigos, entonces el diablillo de calor no sería necesario, lo que permitiría tomar algún otro diablillo en lugar de calor, lo que podría dar una posibilidad adicional de hacer daño a los coels mientras no se hayan escapado.
  3. Posiblemente podría hacer que los jugadores de coel usen la habilidad de golpe rápido de manera más inteligente, como si fallaran o si sucediera algo malo, entonces no podrán usar esa habilidad por mucho tiempo. Al mismo tiempo, es posible que no tenga ningún efecto, ya que en su mayoría es suficiente para usar una vez para huir en la pelea.

En mi opinión, la mejor opción sería eliminar el efecto de aceleración. Como yo lo veo, nerfear puñalada, endu o imps de calor no cambiará nada, ya que serán peores para los jugadores de coel y para aquellos que están tratando de atraparlos. He puesto una encuesta para que los jugadores decidan qué piensan que podría ser mejor eliminar o escribir sus pensamientos en las respuestas.

[USER = 15] @Highway [/ USER] [USER = 1113] @Alewx [/ USER] Sería muy bueno que dijeras lo que piensas al respecto.
[/ CITA] ha usado la tecnología de paralización ??? Hace ESO Que los coelos no se escapen ni cargen el extra)

Alfredo

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
oooo.ooooo
Clan
Revenat
[QUOTE = "slejd2001, publicación: 61392, miembro: 5750"]
OP sobre celofisis ( coel ) es lo que con la combinación de diablillos: resistencia ( endu ), regulador de calor ( calor ), estabilidad ( puñalada ), 'cualquier otro diablillo' coel es imposible de atrapar y, en su mayoría, es posible matar en 1v1 con el mismo combo y esta es la razón. Stab reduce la ralentización de los golpes de dinosaurio y la duración del efecto de aturdimiento, el regulador de calor reduce la duración de los efectos de paralización y ralentización y, además, coel es el dino más rápido en el juego, y la resistencia es aún más rápida. Resulta que no hay forma de ralentizar el coel, a su lado, el coel puede lanzar un efecto de ralentización sobre los enemigos y al mismo tiempo afectarse a sí mismo con un efecto de aceleración con la habilidad de golpe rápido. El efecto de ralentización se puede contrarrestar con un diablillo de calor, pero no hay ningún contador para el efecto de aceleración.

Puedes decir que usar la descarga podría ser una opción, pero en estos días la energía adicional se carga muy rápido y para el jugador de coel es suficiente usar la habilidad de ataque rápido en cualquier mafia para afectar la velocidad. También puedes decir que cualquier otro dino con mayor HP podría sobrecargar el coel del tanque, pero la cosa es que coel puede simplemente huir o acercarse a un rango cercano y matar a ese enemigo a corta distancia, no es difícil hacer eso incluso con el coel. tener un combo de rango lejano completo, porque coel tiene una habilidad de ataque de salto que lo afecta con un efecto de daño de dinosaurio y si el enemigo con mayor HP mezcla tecnologías adecuadas para rangos lejanos y cercanos, como tomar fuerza imp o tecnología de defensa de dinosaurios, dejaría al enemigo en desventaja en la lucha a distancia.

Como veo, las soluciones para nerfing coel serían las siguientes:
  1. Elimina el efecto de aceleración de la habilidad de golpe rápido
  2. Elimina la habilidad de golpe rápido del efecto de ralentización
  3. Aumenta el tiempo de reutilización de la habilidad durante + 30-40 segundos como los tanques y centrosaurios que tienen actualmente.

Por qué creo que estas soluciones podrían ayudar:
  1. Pachycephalosaurus es como un análogo para pacificador, debido a los efectos de paralización y coel es como análogo para yager, debido al efecto de ralentización, pero yager no afecta al jugador con la aceleración de lo que hace coel y cuando coel solo lanzaría enemigos con ralentización, entonces podría ser contrarrestado con calor imp. Puede decir entonces que el coel se usará menos o incluso será malo, pero después de que menos jugadores usen coel, menos jugadores pueden usar heat imp, lo que permitirá que los coels tengan ventaja y así sucesivamente.
  2. Si los coels no lanzaran un efecto de ralentización sobre los enemigos, entonces el diablillo de calor no sería necesario, lo que permitiría tomar algún otro diablillo en lugar de calor, lo que podría dar una posibilidad adicional de hacer daño a los coels mientras no se hayan escapado.
  3. Posiblemente podría hacer que los jugadores de coel usen la habilidad de golpe rápido de manera más inteligente, como si fallaran o si sucediera algo malo, entonces no podrán usar esa habilidad por mucho tiempo. Al mismo tiempo, es posible que no tenga ningún efecto, ya que en su mayoría es suficiente para usar una vez para huir en la pelea.

En mi opinión, la mejor opción sería eliminar el efecto de aceleración. Como yo lo veo, nerfear puñalada, endu o imps de calor no cambiará nada, ya que serán peores para los jugadores de coel y para aquellos que están tratando de atraparlos. He puesto una encuesta para que los jugadores decidan qué piensan que podría ser mejor eliminar o escribir sus pensamientos en las respuestas.

[USER = 15] @Highway [/ USER] [USER = 1113] @Alewx [/ USER] Sería muy bueno que dijeras lo que piensas al respecto.
[/CITA] usa paralizacion eso hace que los coelos no se escapen

Alfredo

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
oooo.ooooo
Clan
Revenat
paralizacion sirve de mucho para los coelos nose escapen: v perdon es que tengo tiempo sin usar el forum y nose como escribir XD