What's new

closed until further notice!

autobuns

Reaction score
you haven't? we're always at war with them french toast mafia punks. :/

coalfox

Reaction score
Well I am not sure if I would join you clan because I am not a noob and I have no idea why we are rivals explain to me in this reply please. :confused: :confused: :sneaky:

multiKwolf

Reaction score
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you guys are tying to Destroy the jedis " even dough we did absolutly nothing to you guys lol xDDD plus u BFC's is always draining our spawn camps with the asylum for no reason and say that the BFC are innocent ROFL DaB is the only major pain member on the BFC lol I DONT CARE JEDIS NUMBER ONE !!!!

multiKwolf

Reaction score
Not to mention you guys have been stealing Claims from other clans that are nice " that's just Phefetic Princess and king ? lol what a joke :)

Pideaux

Reaction score
We don't drain Jedi for no reason. It's what happens when a clan lists you as a rival on their clan page. ;)

Quit being a sore loser. :p

Atome

Reaction score
Oh god the poor English language why did you slaughter it so? What did it ever do to you? D:

multiKwolf

Reaction score
???? lol i knew u guys drain our stuff and dint admit it i KNEW IT !!! maybe next time when we drain your Little Claim "dont run your mouth all over the place :cool:

autobuns

Reaction score
you got somethin' to say, keep it to yourself. this is our clan page. go away.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Why wouldn't I admit to draining Jedi? o_O I'd take all the credit if I could ^^

Pideaux

Reaction score
Hey we're not the clan that teamed up with Revs to attack 285 last week - That was Jedi ;)

multiKwolf

Reaction score
ERRRRRRRRRR EXCUSE ME ? who drained peoples claim for no reason ? have u ever heard of over power abuse LOOK IT UP ;) And plus its almost all of mokons claim is BFC stuff LOL what do u think peoples gonna expect ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) its not for you guys only lol its for every player" ever heard the word selfish ? Look it up Girl ;D