What's new

Client, browser and every other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashkiller123

Reaction score
Well to begging with, my client is not working, every time it gets to like the third bar, and it hits exactly 14%, it crashes. Also another problem is the browser, i try to get in, it tells me to download java right, but then when i do, and the loading finishes it just goes white, im having problems with this, and it's really starting to anger, is there an solution to this situation?

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
I'm having the crash/white screen problem with my main account, which unfortunately, is through Facebook. Something is making java crash. But I had made a second account through DS website the last time this happened; login through DS site and client works fine....Send a ticket to support, be ready to get a bunch of questions and no solution for a long time :mad:

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Respected Fellows,

Please try the following steps, i hope it will resolve the issue.

- Install latest version of Java 32 bit (http://www.java.com/en/download/)
- Delete all temp internet files.
- Delete all temp java files.

For White screen please try to re install the web browser and check for fire wall setting & graphic card driver. I hope all issues will be resolved

Thanks & regards,

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
Well after it started, I tried for a day....then I went through the tedious task of reinstalling windows, including every update for it. Also firewall settings: allowed everything from java I could find through...Nothing, and again, in my case, it only happens with my account through facebook. My second(noob) account is through DS site and using that or the client I have no problems :confused:

rashkiller123

Reaction score
It's still not working, i have tried everything and i mean everything, yet nothing has happened. Java i have installed 10000 of times and un-installed 10000 times and nothing seems to be working.
Also with my client, it does not work, it crashes all the time for no reason, without telling me why.
Every other website: Kongrete, armor games ect still does not work, and i know it's not my browser because i have installed and un-installed it an enormous amount of times.

So tell me DS what is happening here? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.