Jay_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Jay_
Clan
none
so, I have a quick question that I can't seem to figure out anywhere on the forums.

Why do I need to wait 72 hours before joining a new clan? My friend was able to leave his clan and join a new one but he is level 36 and has been playing probably a lot longer than I have. So I was genuinely just curious to know if it was due to my account being very new (it is about 3-4 days old) or is it my level? (I'm only level 12 currently)

Azlok

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Azlok1
Clan
Extra power
When you join a clan you have a delay of 3 Days before joining another that is to say that if your friend was in the clan in question for 72 hours his means that the delay and exceed and that therefore he can join a new one, but you if you were not in the clan in question for at least 72 hours you cannot change directly you still have to wait a bit

Jay_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Jay_
Clan
none
When you join a clan you have a delay of 3 Days before joining another that is to say that if your friend was in the clan in question for 72 hours his means that the delay and exceed and that therefore he can join a new one, but you if you were not in the clan in question for at least 72 hours you cannot change directly you still have to wait a bit
Ah okay, thank you that makes a lot more sense

Azlok

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Azlok1
Clan
Extra power
[QUOTE = "Jay_, message: 47707, membre: 24622"]
Ah d'accord, merci, c'est beaucoup plus logique
[/CITATION]