SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
ah yes basicly sell your life to your free kill clan c: and get more people to be free kill, Genius and make them waste their time and money for you :d

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
ah yes basicly sell your life to your free kill clan c: and get more people to be free kill, Genius and make them waste their time and money for you :d
AddText_07-10-04.56.11.jpgOk u scared everyone with ur message oh nooo I'm anxious. who will join our great clan now after reading ur message.. iTs OnLy 55 pEopLe there on my family now.. I think they will leave after reading ur scary message. Im sAd aF dOnT dO tHiS tO mE nAh MaNn! 😭

Last edited:

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Can we close this thread? seems useless

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Nothing is useless here, I had a few players messaging me in PV already and also if you someone doesn't like what I said above, they can ignore it. No need to make fun of my creativity.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i would join IF your clan is fun. i hate eu1 how its currently with all the clans that are too lazy to do war and create alts instead to do them bcs they are such cowards to make war on their main. if you're a free clan where i can have fun in pvp and maybe we start a war, i come.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
i would join IF your clan is fun. i hate eu1 how its currently with all the clans that are too lazy to do war and create alts instead to do them bcs they are such cowards to make war on their main. if you're a free clan where i can have fun in pvp and maybe we start a war, i come.
Welcome aboard then!

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania